Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. (22671 Views)

Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by JaruJaru890: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2019
Cti28:
Why so much hatred from the Yorubas against the Igbos?
I have come across many Yorubas, and all I see in their faces, in their action and utrance is hatred.
trust me, their hatred for the great tribe of Igbo is real.

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2019
JaruJaru890:
seems IPOB statements give you and your brothers sleepless nights. So painful. It's because they are edulated and articulate.
Unlike OPC led by one ugly, illiterate carpenter named gani adams that believe in juju for living
igbos chai gringrin

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by semyman: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2019
Innoson nyansh go soon open
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2019
JaruJaru890:
trust me, their hatred for the great of Igbo is real.
tell your people to stop travelling to SW. How many yorubas do you see in SE?

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by MrSly(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2019
jumper524:
can you see just how tribalistic you igbos sound? Buhari started his corruption war with Dasuki a fulani whom your likes we're the ones supporting.
Several northerners including APC leaders are being prosecuted for corrupt allegation no body is shouting, same thing with southwest but the moment its igbos its victimization.
The military today purchase virtually everything innoson can produce to help the military it wasn't victimization, the court that you claim buhari and APC has hijacked passed a ruling in favor of innoson over GTB(Yoruba) buhari and APC reinstalled Godwin Emefiele (Igbo) as cbn gov it wasn't victimization.
Tomorrow when the country nationals denies the igbos presidency its marginalization.
See you see all these biafra rants from Igbo it would be foolish of you to think northerners are afraid to let you go.
If you decide to have your biafra take the bold first step and not this foolishness you portray online.
Let this go as a warning to your lots and ohaneeze if this chalant attitude from your people continue, you'll get the victimization and marginalization you so craved for and then youll learn to behave as nationalist..
Ohhh! You mean dasuki, a Fulani man who served under GEJ and supported his reelection against Buhari, a fellow fulani. You should have also mentioned orji uzo kalu who was sent to jail recently. A southern scape goat. He came from the south east and can be used as sacrifice to prove that buhari is fighting corruption. Meanwhile US has a case with Air Peace boss, a case they clearly stated the innocence of the embattled airpeace boss until otherwise is proven but EFCC quickly carried it on their head and even manipulated stories indicting former first lady to make it look like Onyema is corrupt and started hunting the man too. but tinubu the bullion can courier service operator has not being investigated despite his indictmemt by the same us govt. The bullion van issue should have been a reason for his probe but he used the money to support buhari so he is clean. Innoson you mentioned was set up but they could not find even the slighted evidence against him and so they are still incubating his matter. But when will the following cased and many similar others be opened?

#544million Grass cutting scandal has been put off...

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/12/efcc-arraign-babachir-lawal-over-n544m-grass-cutting-scandal

Musiliu Obanikoro's over #1.2billion corruption case closed. His passport returned.

In addition, the following properties earlier sealed by EFCC were unsealed:

*Four terrace houses located at 44 Mamman Kotangora Crescent in the highbrow Katamkpe Extension area of Abuja

*A parcel of land in Guzape District and a duplex at Olori Mojisola Onikoyi Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/25/obanikoro-wife-son-recover-n500m-houses-land-efcc

the #1.3bn corruption case of Iyiola Omisore by EFCC was forgotten and his passport issued to him.

http://newsdayonline.com.ng/former-senator-iyiola-omisore-arrested-efcc-n1-3billion-ekiti-election-loot/

#2.1bn Mainagate died untimely death, security operatives hurriedly removed him from watchlist.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/28/maina-buharis-culture-corruption-finally-unfolds-erasmus-ikhide

Akpabio's over #10Billion corruption case closed by EFCC.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/alleged-n10b-fraud-efcc-confronts-akpabio-with-evidence-of-transactions/

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by contigiency(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2019
There my brothers go again. Must we be easily predicted when it comes to being silly?

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by JaruJaru890: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2019
PeterUdeme:

Being stupid is your right but stop muddling things up. Yorubas don’t defend criminals. That’s the exclusive preserve of igbos.
who' s the worst criminal in nigeria since colonial times - awolowo

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by CreekCommando: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Buhari is a Fulani supremacist who want to be worshipped all across board.
He sees no Igbos being relevant in his Fulani Nigeria. He doesn't believe Igbo as third ethnic majority of Nigeria. He's major job this time is to decimate Igbos down to ethnic minority status.

But God would disgrace him as usual
''...Igbo as third ethnic majority of Nigeria..."". I don't understand! Did you count Igbos by their 5 states or manipulated Fulani census figures? Igbos in the diaspora alone is huge; Igbos in Nigeria outside Igbo land is extra huge and Igbos in Igbo land are 10 times higher than these two combined. Any village in Osun, Zamfara. Cambodia or Thailand you don't find an Igbo man is a deserted village.
We urge our people to keep 70% of their investments within Igbo land and let's come home to build our region through PPP arrangement because Nigeria will never work. The Guandong people of China abandoned governance for the mainland Chinese and faced trade, apprenticeship and education, today China can't do anything without consulting the Cantonese (Guandong people). Countries like Ethiopia, Rwanda and South Africa are seen by the west as livable but Nigeria is a ground for resources exploitation. This is bad because those more populous in the country hate Nigeria' s progress. Their idea of leadership is tribal supremacy struggle, no knowledge of economy or security.

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by darkwan: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2019
does nigerian goverment represent america....??
it was not nigeria that accussed that company....
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by aimuan(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2019
jumper524:
can you see just how tribalistic you igbos sound? Buhari started his corruption war with Dasuki a fulani whom your likes we're the ones supporting.
Several northerners including APC leaders are being prosecuted for corrupt allegation no body is shouting, same thing with southwest but the moment its igbos its victimization.
The military today purchase virtually everything innoson can produce to help the military it wasn't victimization, the court that you claim buhari and APC has hijacked passed a ruling in favor of innoson over GTB(Yoruba) buhari and APC reinstalled Godwin Emefiele (Igbo) as cbn gov it wasn't victimization.
Tomorrow when the country nationals denies the igbos presidency its marginalization.
See you see all these biafra rants from Igbo it would be foolish of you to think northerners are afraid to let you go.
If you decide to have your biafra take the bold first step and not this foolishness you portray online.
Let this go as a warning to your lots and ohaneeze if this chalant attitude from your people continue, you'll get the victimization and marginalization you so craved for and then youll learn to behave as nationalist..
who are the APC leaders being prosecuted?I am not interested in the tribal war between you and guy you quoted.

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by darkwan: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2019
CreekCommando:

Igbo as third ethnic majority of Nigeria...""

the most disturbing is,their leaders think the same....
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by darkwan: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2019
how can you defend a criminal....??
i dont understand why you igbos are like this....

you fvckup and then cry bloody murder when the people you did wrong come after you....

what type of fvckedupness is this....??

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by JaruJaru890: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2019
PeterUdeme:

But igbos are born to hate. They teach you from childhood. That’s why you worship a bigot as your supreme leader. The only way to be an Igbo leader is to hate other tribes. Isn’t it?
says the master backbitter and backstabber

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by juman(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2019
I dont understand how government is frustrating them.
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by JaruJaru890: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
tell your people to stop travelling to SW. How many yorubas do you see in SE?
plenty. Go to Nnewi, they are so many there selling agbo and practising herbalism.
And if Igbos had not developed Lagos, lagos would have been like yauri or birnin kebbi by now

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by JaruJaru890: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2019
CreekCommando:

Igbo as third ethnic majority of Nigeria...""
we are 2nd. It's Hausa/Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba in that order

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by ada9ja(f): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Can only come from an Afonja.

Innson can never said FG has bought more Van's from him than any government...its fake news.

Same FG that refused giving innoson Forex for over 6 months around 2015/2016 n crippled his operations until he fired more than 70% of his staff.
yours that is real news, google and give me where it was posted or written

FRSC, NIGERIAN ARMY, ENUGU GOVT, FIRE SERVICE ETC uses innoson but you claiming concerned ibo cannot buy innoson car, may ibos cannot buy ibeto cement or partronize Airpeace.....

go and google innoson from 2014-2019 you will see all his achievements even airpeace....is better than the past

most ibos talk when they see money.....whether rubbish or sensible

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Cti28(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2019
PeterUdeme:

But igbos are born to hate. They teach you from childhood. That’s why you worship a bigot as your supreme leader. The only way to be an Igbo leader is to hate other tribes. Isn’t it?

You lied, I have never come across any Igbo family who teach their children to hate other tribes, I believe that is what you have being brain washed to believe.
Secondly, we do don't worship any so-called "supreme leader" as purported by you, it is just some misguided folks who do that.
I have lived among the Hausas and I can boldly tell you that our major strife with them, stem from religious difference. But for you the Yorubas, you hate Igbos, for nothing else than for the fact that they are Igbos- you never appreciate any good in them.

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Cti28(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2019
LajaLaba:
Funny cos u guys are the most hateful and toxic people in Nigeria
Tell me, how are we toxic and hateful?
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by JaruJaru890: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2019
juman:
I wish igbos get their biafra and build the kind of country they desire.
Then more than half of nigerian criminal activities already solved.
i swear, give us Biafra today and in 10 years time, we will be competing with Europe in terms of meaningful development. We will take or protect the christain states of southern kaduna, plateau and benue. They boko haram mixed with fraud and skull mining, we will see how you will develop

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by JaruJaru890: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2019
juman:
I dont understand how government is frustrating them.

are u serious or joking?
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Unrated900(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2019
jumper524:

Well said.it’s really amazing to read your writes up

It portrait the understanding you have about politics

Due to that please manage this

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Cti28(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2019
JaruJaru890:
trust me, their hatred for the great of Igbo is real.
It is so glaring and I believe it is because we refused to be cowed by them. We speak out when we feel intimidated

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by juman(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2019
JaruJaru890:
are u serious or joking?

Please I want to know.
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by juman(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2019
JaruJaru890:
i swear, give us Biafra today and in 10 years time, we will be competing with Europe in terms of meaningful development. We will take or protect the christain states of southern kaduna, plateau and benue. They boko haram mixed with fraud and skull mining, we will see how you will develop

I think there is likelihood that yoruba and north would be in the same country for very long time.

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by JaruJaru890: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2019
juman:

I think there is likelihood that yoruba and north would be in the same country for very long time.
yea, they think alike. Fraud, incompetence and terrorism
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Charly68: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2019
But why should these bunch of wicked people politicize investment matters in the country ,what did they stand to gain by frustrating others ? They can't do well should they continue like this . Let every tribe be on guard watching over their people with eagle eyes
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Dpharisee: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2019
jumper524:

Vendetta against Dasuki is not fighting corruption, Buhari is corrupt for not obeying Court orders over the matter

This is why TY Danjuma called you guys cowards, you don't speak out against the Fulanis

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Successlane: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2019
FactBoyz:

I don't know anything o, but if you ask me, I like what Dangote is doing, but the support he gets by the government is massive compared to others even from South West.. Ohaneze might be right and wrong at the same time.. Igbos like investing outside their region but Dangote likes investing in the North, sidelining South East.. Dangote has no investment in South East and there is a reason for that

yea, just like Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Enahoro Was Indicted By A Military Panel In 1976 / Obi Most Popular Choice Among Nigerians — Kwakol Poll / Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60