Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,163 members, 7,916,408 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:38 PM

In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) (3894 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by marychi18: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2010
what are d consequences of falling in love with a married man? grim or otherwise?

lets hear
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by MrCork26: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2010
ASK FATASIA BARRRINO!!
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Dyt(f): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2010
death!!!!!!!!!
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2010
Acid bath by the man's wife/children.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by ismaeel86(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2010
1. You get beaten up by the the man's wife or children.
2. You get a very hot(i mean boiling) water bath.
3. You will be embarrassed and seen as a love-peddler.
4. You will be given a lifetime curse by the man's wife.
5. You will feel cheated(dats if u hav self dignity) cos d man is using u to satisfy is sexual urge only.
6.You might end up not marrying the man.
7. You might end up in hell fire cos u hav committed adultery, which is a great sin.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by MMM2(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2010
second wife
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by DAY12(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2010
^^^^
Go ahead and marry him!

I won't stop praying for you. embarassed
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by r231(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2010
ismaeel86:

5. You will feel cheated(dats if u hav self dignity) cos d man is using u to satisfy is sexual urge only.
7. You might end up in hell fire cos u hav committed adultery, which is a great sin.

hahahaha
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Blazay(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2010
Only being a fool.
The consequences of being foolish is that you die a fool.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Dsense(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2010
OP,
Get ur casket or coffin along, Just in case!
Go fly like a G6 grin
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Canisma(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2010
The problem is that married men will never leave our beautiful young girls alone, to we young guys' detriment. Well mary, the consequence of ur action is the law of karma. That is, your own future husband will also date a sweetie somewhere. How would feel to discover that and to remember that u did the samething . "four sentences is enough 4 the wise".
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2010
ismaeel86:

Brilliant! Hit the nail on the head.

Also poster you reap what you sow. So go ahead if you want your own husband in the future to do the same or your curse affects your children. Your life will not be a happy one.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47am On Nov 30, 2010
ismaeel86:

ismaeeeel grin grin grin, ur mouth henn

@op
omo jus make dat mistake and tell me na my husband na design i go design dat ur face , thief ajibole , find ur own oo barawo wooooo tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by kmoneyE(m): 12:51am On Nov 30, 2010
I trust you iya o ni gba== Also aja islamia go pursue her enter toilet grin cheesy
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55am On Nov 30, 2010
^i wud instruct dem to savage her , imagine wan follow me dey fire my koboko ,sharing na std poster nevr hear grin grin grin grin
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 190: 12:55am On Nov 30, 2010
Marychi why do you wanna scatter a happy home

There are alot of single guys around like Phathead,d ull sense and kay 404

choose from any of them

Dont toil with a happy home else someone toils with yours!
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 12:58am On Nov 30, 2010
190:

Marychi why do you wanna scatter a happy home

There are alot of single guys around like Phathead,d ull sense and kay 404

choose from any of them

Dont toil with a happy home else someone toils with yours!

Wow, you actually made sense! Im impressed!!
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Dsense(m): 12:59am On Nov 30, 2010
^^The father of ur children tongue
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 1:04am On Nov 30, 2010
^^^ Oh please, D-sense why would you be so mean grin grin Dont wish that on me. I was just complimenting him this one time. Please dont put me in the same catagory as his many bimbos, i actually have a brain and dont need to open my legs to get attention! grin grin
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by kmoneyE(m): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 190: 1:37am On Nov 30, 2010
D-sense:

^^The father of your children tongue

Leave me alone, Im not Gay stop disturbing me!!

@tinkish

You've got mouth these days,

Imma stat firing you from all angle's these days

Hope you dont mind!! grin grin
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 1:45am On Nov 30, 2010
^^^ Come on now, dont get all precious on me! I was actually complimenting you but you must of missed that bit.  All good sweety!! grin grin

You did prove my point though. You dont like me speaking this way, sorry but i am what i am! Im no ones puppy! grin grin

Bring your best game!! grin grin
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Ivynwa(f): 1:54am On Nov 30, 2010
Tink_sh:

Wow, you actually made sense! Im impressed!!
I am hearing this statement for the umpteenth time nowadays, it seems that our 190 has matured overnight from being on his own and taking care of himself in the UK.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 190: 2:07am On Nov 30, 2010
Ivynwa:

I am hearing this statement for the umpteenth time nowadays, it seems that our 190 has matured overnight from being on his own and taking care of himself in the UK.

Tinky How are you doing??
[size=14pt]
Falls down on the GROUND

I DON SUFFER!!
[/size]
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Dsense(m): 3:08am On Nov 30, 2010
Tink_sh:

^^^ Oh please, D-sense why would you be so mean grin grin Dont wish that on me. I was just complimenting him this one time. Please dont put me in the same catagory as his many bimbos, i actually have a brain and dont need to open my legs to get attention! grin grin
No I'm not that mean . .But sometimes u got to charge up some ppl like ''Mr Willies'' 190 . .nd others . . . .They re sensless!
AZZlickers
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 3:10am On Nov 30, 2010
^^ ok, cool, i get ya!! Please continue! grin
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 190: 3:16am On Nov 30, 2010
D-sense:

No I'm not that mean . .But sometimes u got to charge up some ppl like ''Mr Willies'' 190 . .nd others . . . .They re sensless!
AZZlickers

Is your name Maple Syrup?
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 190: 3:17am On Nov 30, 2010
Tink_sh:

^^ ok, cool, i get ya!! Please continue! grin

Im e-ignorning you from now on,

I wont talk to you eva again and dont talk 2 me too!! angry angry angry

Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Dsense(m): 3:22am On Nov 30, 2010
190:

Im e-ignorning you from now on,

I wont talk to you eva again and dont talk 2 me too!! angry angry angry
We just started the War azzlicker . . .see ur girl staring at ur d1ck being opened on NL tongue . .i'M SURE SHE'S ENJOYING THE SHOW . . .I got more to display baby!. .Anticipate for the best of me against Mr Willies.
U re in real dilemma!!!
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 3:24am On Nov 30, 2010
^^Why are you so mad Ok if thats the way you want it. Geez, you can dish it out but cant take it, good to know, bye bye!!

Im enjoying the war between you guys, so far D-sense is definately ahead.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 30, 2010
Ivynwa:

190 I wonder why that is? wink
as long as you are not sticking your 'john' in a black hole full of feces, like some i think you should let this "schitty war" (pun INTENDED) go 190. Besides we have jokes to crack on Cork. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever / Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? / (ADVICE) My Brother Is In Love With My Enemy, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.