Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,436 members, 7,964,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:21 PM

Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included (1667 Views)

Poll: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone)

Yes: 75% (9 votes)
No: 25% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) / Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2010
To re-elect President Ebele Jonathan, Ndigbo are asked to back "one of our own", does it mean the Ijaws and the rest of the South-South also accept Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (that includes the Ijaws and the rest of the SS)?
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by Blazay(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2010
does it mean the Ijaws and the rest of the South-South also accept Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (that includes the Ijaws and the rest of the SS) ?

No.
But they would say yes for political reasons.
That is an Igbo man/woman for you.

Don't be deceived.
But you can build a formidable, healthy, political alliance to neutralize the West and the North(parners for life)
About time too, despite your insecurties and misgivings about one another.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by ChinenyeN(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2010
egift:

To re-elect President Ebele Jonathan, Ndigbo are asked to back "one of our own", does it mean the Ijaws and the rest of the South-South also accept Ojukwu[s]: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (that includes the Ijaws and the rest of the SS)[/s]?
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2010
egift:

To re-elect President Ebele Jonathan, Ndigbo are asked to back "one of our own", does it mean the Ijaws and the rest of the South-South also accept Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (that includes the Ijaws and the rest of the SS)?

Please stop misrepresenting Ibos on Nairaland!
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 1:00am On Nov 30, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Please stop misrepresenting Ibos on Nairaland!
What mis-represent? They are very quick to play the "Jonathan Azikiwe, Ebele" card but turn against us on the slightest opportunity.

If the SS wants our support, they should embrace Ndigbo completely in the open.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by Kobojunkie: 1:11am On Nov 30, 2010
egift:

What mis-represent? They are very quick to play the "Jonathan Azikiwe, Ebele" card but turn against us on the slightest opportunity.

If the SS wants our support, they should embrace Ndigbo completely in the open.

Not all Ibos are as myopic, and as paranoid as the handful you have here on nairaland whose lives will probably come to an end if there were no more fears for them to cry of. Please ENOUGH already with this garbage!
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 1:42am On Nov 30, 2010
@Kobo:
You did not disappont me at all. As usual anyone who is not blind and a follow-follow of GEJ, will be called names - (like myopic, paranoid, and as beaf will put it - foolish).

But its obvious that when you guys are up with the wrong foot you refuse to address the issue. If you care you can answer these:
- What will Ndigbo benefit in GEJ presidency beyond 2011?
- What has he offered Ndigbo to earn our votes?
- Do GEJ consider himself an Igbo man? Yes or No?
- Supporting him for 2011, does that mean that Ndigbo is sending him to represent the Igbo turn?
- If it good for us to forfeit our interest for Jonathan - Can Jonathan forfeit his for Ndigbo?

Politics in Nigeria is a game of Interest. Or maybe you want us, like present day South-South to be contended that our own is their with nothing to show for it? If GEJ have nothing for Ndigbo, he should forget it (we hold the ace).
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by jason12345: 1:50am On Nov 30, 2010
egift:

@Kobo:
You did not disappont me at all. As usual anyone who is not blind and a follow-follow of GEJ, will be called names - (like myopic, paranoid, and as beaf will put it - foolish).

But its obvious that when you guys are up with the wrong foot you refuse to address the issue. If you care you can answer these:
- Supporting him for 2011, does that mean that Ndigbo is sending him to represent the Igbo turn?
- If it good for us to forfeit our interest for Jonathan - Can Jonathan forfeit his for Ndigbo?

Politics in Nigeria is a game of Interest. Or maybe you want us, like present day South-South to be contended that our own is their with nothing to show for it? If GEJ have nothing for Ndigbo, he should forget it (we hold the ace).

thank you. pls, tell your brothers

"he should forget it (we hold the ace)"

no you don't. the north holds it! do not deceive yourself, it does you no good
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by Kobojunkie: 1:53am On Nov 30, 2010
egift:

@Kobo:
Ok . .  so telling you that you should stop peddling foolishness, claiming it is on behalf of Ibos(generalizing), is same as telling you that your choice to make GEJ your beloved is wrong? Lol And you think I am the one not making any sense here?

egift:

He may not have offered you and yours anything but please stop pretending to speak on behalf of all ibos as I think your kind have marred the image of Ibos as a whole enough on Nairaland.

egift:

Again, notice how I am not even here to change your personal opinion – I am simply trying to get folks to see that people like you cannot claim to speak for all of Ibo land. The nairaland “drive-by” Ibo gang,with their twisted version of history and reality, have really damaged the Ibo image here on nairaland.   I almost feel Ibos need an image rescue at this point considering how low this gang of twerps has made sure to bring it.

P.S. Ojukwu is pro-IBB, and many of Ibos do not care for the man or his views. If you want to know, go down to faulks rd to ask people what they really feel of the man today.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by smile4kenn(m): 2:06am On Nov 30, 2010
Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 2:18am On Nov 30, 2010
@Kobojunkie
As I said you do not respond to the issues raised here. Ironically your comment is not a representing just you - but you speak as if you represent the rest on Nigeria grin grin grin

NB: Ojukwu is one the most widely respected Igboman (dead or alive). If you did not notice what this thread is all about, let me educate you:
- We respect Ojukwu: anyone who despise him will not get our support (North or South).
- Ndigbo is in position to determine who the next President is (considering the votes of others are split or known), therefore our support will be given base on the best option for Ndigbo. No sentimental votes.

Yes I generalized the statement on Ojukwu because no Igboman will insult Ojukwu. We may not vote the same line with him, share the same opinion with him - but never an insult.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Nov 30, 2010
egift:

@Kobojunkie
As I said you do not respond to the issues raised here. Ironically your comment is not a representing just you - but you speak as if you represent the rest on Nigeria grin grin grin
How can I represent the rest of Nigeria in this? Matter of fact, if you really believed that, does it not cause you think of the damage you really do to the Ibo culture with your warped utterances on Nairaland?

egift:

NB: Ojukwu is one the most widely respected Igboman (dead or alive). If you did not notice what this thread is all about, let me educate you:
- We respect Ojukwu: anyone who despise him will not get our support (North or South).
- Ndigbo is in position to determine who the next President is (considering the votes of others are split or known), therefore our support will be given base on the best option for Ndigbo. No sentimental votes.
That YOU hold this man this man does not mean ALL IBOS do same.  It is as clear as day to many on here that all your every claims are based on nothing but sentiments and detachment from reality of life in Iboland, so do not bother trying to pretend it all ain’t.

egift:

Yes I generalized the statement on Ojukwu because no Igboman will insult Ojukwu. We may not vote the same line with him, share the same opinion with him - but never an insult.
And the ibos I know who insult me and call him a possibly loonie old man, are not ibos? ROFLMAO!! Grow up!

PS: Ibos have no such power with the majority of their politicians looking for their way to grab more power and make more off the system for themselves. Those who call Ndigbo are a minority group and are yet to learn that it is in their best interest to first get control over those they call leaders, before running off to grab power at the national level each year.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 2:35am On Nov 30, 2010
Kobojunkie:

That YOU hold this man this man does not mean ALL IBOS do same.  It is as clear as day to many on here that all your every claims are based on nothing but sentiments and detachment from reality of life in Iboland, so do not bother trying to pretend it all ain’t.

Kobo: Why is it that anytime you hear Ojukwu's name - you will want to hang yourself? We respect him. And we are glad with that. Anyone seeking our support (like all the candidates - must respect him too). And if that don't go down well with you - I will quote beaf "Go hug trasformer".

And since you are not Igbo - why are you speaking on-behalf of Ndigbo?
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by Kobojunkie: 2:43am On Nov 30, 2010
egift:

Kobo: Why is it that anytime you hear Ojukwu's name - you will want to hang yourself? We respect him. And we are glad with that. Anyone seeking our support (like all the candidates - must respect him too). And if that don't go down well with you - I will quote beaf "Go hug trasformer".
And since you are not Igbo - why are you speaking on-behalf of Ndigbo?

Now you are just making things up so you can seem to be making sense. It is not everytime I read of Ojukwu -- have nothing against the man except that I think he should shut up a bit more. I do, however,take offense to how you and your drive-by gang continue to ridicule ibos by trying too hard to paint ibos as some race of zombies who answer to the whims of a couple of incompetent politicians masquerading as warriors for iboland.

No one is actually seeking YOUR support. What we have seen happening this election is what happened in 1999, 2002-2003, 2006-2007. Essentially politicians seeking the votes of the minority,and going as far as to pay off politicians to make outrageous claims of how they are in charge.

Grow up and learn to express your own opinion as just that, your own opinion. Stop trying to sell your myopic views as that shared by a whole race of people. If you are confident you make sense with that which you spew, why not offer it up as YOUR take, not the IBO take, on issues. 

Also, that whole “You do not see things as I do, so you must not be Ibo” bit is really old Now. Why not grow up!
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by MetalGong4: 2:44am On Nov 30, 2010
OJUkWU -  The greatest man that had marched the soil of Alaigbo and Nigeria. grin grin

Haters should deal with it!!!
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 2:56am On Nov 30, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Now you are just making things up so you can seem to be making sense. It is not everytime I read of Ojukwu -- have nothing against the man except that I think he should shut up a bit more.

Say that to Obj and gang of travelers grin  I promise you that Obj will soon live outside Nigeria or Atiku will give him the beating of his live. Stop panicking its too early to start grin grin grin

Kobojunkie:

Also, that whole “You do not see things as I do, so you must not be Ibo” bit is really old Now. Why not grow up!

Are you?  For starters, its Igbo and not Ibo grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by Kobojunkie: 3:02am On Nov 30, 2010
Obasanjo has at no time made himself spokesperson for any ethnic group out there. If you notice, whenever he speaks, it seems clear he speaks for self and his views are his and not that necessarily that of any group, even Yorubas.

I expect you to interpret this in much the same way you have done previous posts, but I do hope you consider reality here -- Ibos are independent beings and it behooves the group if people like you would respect that fact. What you are doing on here is actually ruining the image of the people, nothing else.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by DapoBear(m): 3:06am On Nov 30, 2010
Yeah, I dunno what the deal is with this constant misspelling of another ethnic group. Show some basic respect by spelling it correctly.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by stranger: 3:12am On Nov 30, 2010
^^^
To us Lagosians, it is Ibos
So I support Kobo
Anything to rile them works for me
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 3:12am On Nov 30, 2010
DapoBear:

Yeah, I dunno what the deal is with this constant misspelling of another ethnic group. Show some basic respect by spelling it correctly.
Thanks dear. When you look at her actions - I will be tempted to take her to a Sharia court and press for the amputation of one of her little finger. Thank God we are good Nairalanders!
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 3:15am On Nov 30, 2010
stranger:

^^^
To us Lagosians, it is Ibos
So I support Kobo
Anything to rile them works for me
Rile who? Omo, See this Eko "Strenger" oh. Follow-follow. Abi na woman rapper?
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by stranger: 3:32am On Nov 30, 2010
egift:

Rile who? Omo, See this Eko "Strenger" oh. Follow-follow. Abi na woman rapper?

Nna mehn
Say whatever you want
It doesnt matter who danceth with the girl, what matters is who taketh the girl home
Anything for Kobo, abuse me all you want.
All I want is to take Kobo home to my parents!
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 3:54am On Nov 30, 2010
stranger:

Nna mehn
Say whatever you want
It doesnt matter who danceth with the girl, what matters is who taketh the girl home
Anything for Kobo, abuse me all you want.
All I want is to take Kobo home to my parents!

Kpele. I really feel your pain. Check the time on our post - its past 3am. I have been smushing her at night. Taught her Igbo 101. I have also given her a full credit load after she took a two hour drill, as I taught her how to respect Ikemba of Nnewi, Chief Ojukwu - the Lion of Biafra.

The next two hours will be hot and loaded for her - I wish to complete a the remain courses (they are quite stylish). Am sure see will keep singing Hakuna matata till the Eastern Sun rises on Nairaland.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 4:05am On Nov 30, 2010
Did I tell you she will be coming down to East this Xmas? I will take her through all the famous heritage that abound in Igboland. So that next time she is here on Nairaland - she can share the testimonies.

She should not be bothered about being kidnapped - I will arrange for her to visit the Creek and see things first hand (like the Lady that did Shahara Reporter video from the creeks). I have notified Beaf to reserve a night-vision gadget and two M16 for her as take away.

So Mr "Strenger", we are making a big-girl out of Kobo (one that have utmost respect for Ikemba of Nnewi - Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu). So she is no more in your league.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by Kobojunkie: 4:07am On Nov 30, 2010
jason12345:

thank you. pls, tell your brothers

"he should forget it (we hold the ace)"

no you don't. the north holds it! do not deceive yourself, it does you no good

At least not all ibos on nairaland as as insane as the "We are worth more than we really are because we can post it on Nairaland" group. Thanks for standing up for reason @Jason12345
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by stranger: 4:24am On Nov 30, 2010
Kobo Dearie,

Lets solve this once and for all:

Fstranger Vs ugly egift: Whom do you prefer?
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 4:47am On Nov 30, 2010
@Jason12345 and Kobojunkie:
Yes Ndigbo are very strategic in this election. Here is the game so far (for PDP primaries only - in terms of Delegates)

Jonathan/Sambo
- Jonathan bring in mejority of SS
- Sambo bring in a bit from the North
- Above half from SW

Atiku/(Ken Nnamani, Soludo or more valuably Okonjo Iwuala)
- Majority of North (a combined force of the 4 candidates, ciroma and his teem, religion, Zoning, money, etc)
- A bit from SS (those that are dissatisfied with GEJ)
- Nearly half from SW (Atiku connection, Saraki, those not happy with Obj and GEJ, and money)

Note: I added Middle belt to North.

So the game changer is Ndigbo grin  If we massively support any candidate he will win. Ndigbo going for Atiku is likely because of the following:
- We have the 2nd in Command chance (why settle for 5th or 6th - under GEJ)
- We have a clean shot on Presidency in 2015 (something GEJ wish will never be discoursed).
- A Northern is more likely to keep his word (see how GEJ denied zoning)
- Atiku will be one term (imagine he refuse - just one nick name - remember "our servant leader"wink
- Atiku as President will show Obj who is the boss (I expect Obj to live outside Nigeria)
- Remember when he told EFCC they were two of them and they could not do a thing.

Ndigbo hold the ace, its a game of interest - Nigeria Politics!
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 4:52am On Nov 30, 2010
stranger:

Kobo Dearie,

Lets solve this once and for all:

Fstranger Vs ugly egift: Whom do you prefer?
Hey, no noise. Especially the drill part. It was a very busy night. Have some rest. Come back later guy.

Dear Kobo: hope you enjoyed it. Hope to do this again. Sleep now. Sweet dreams - when you wake repeat the lesson I taught you on respecting Ojukwu. Yeah sure. See yah.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by stranger: 4:56am On Nov 30, 2010
^^^
Shut up there you idio.t
Kobo is my girl
She is in Ohio, not with you
I will do anything for Kobo,anything I mean
She is mine. I am only waiting for the right time to take her home to mama
She is mine forever
She doesnt do Ibos
She is into Yorubas, with long ding dong, just like moi

So back-off before I send Sango to you
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by PhysicsQED(m): 4:59am On Nov 30, 2010
Igbos and Ijaws need to really work out their differences or else this "South South" bullshit needs to stop. Are non-Easterners  in the South South supposed to care about Ojukwu? Do people in Calabar "turn against" Igbos at the slightest opportunity? Nonsense thread. Go to Warri and spew this rubbish and see what happens. Anyways, I don't care who becomes president in 2011, South-South or East or Extraterrestrial, as long as the person is competent and can fix things. As for Jonathan, reaching out to the Southeast is his own personal choice, regardless of whether he could have been president (he started it in 2006), and was never claimed by him to be a blanket move on the part of Ijaws to canvass an Igbo-South-South alliance.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 5:25am On Nov 30, 2010
stranger:

^^^
Shut up there you idio.t
Kobo is my girl
She is in Ohio, not with you
I will do anything for Kobo,anything I mean
She is mine. I am only waiting for the right time to take her home to mama
She is mine forever
She doesnt do Ibos
She is into Yorubas, with long ding dong, just like moi

So back-off before I send Sango to you

yah yah yah yah yah yah yah
You will send candle, na your girl friend, she no dey do Igbos, she is into yoruba
See your mouth. Hey kid - go brush you teeth. I have some Okpa Ndi Enugu for you - its hot.

Wait oh, na Kobo way dey with me through the night you they yarn all this non-sense. Anyway na she know why she dey bring herself that low. For you, info I did a comprehensive drill programme with her - with all her favorite styles she requested.

She is resting or sleep on other thread. Am sure among other things, she learn how to respect Ojukwu.
Re: Ojukwu: Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu (including South-south Zone) - Voting Included by egift(m): 5:38am On Nov 30, 2010
PhysicsQED:

Igbos and Ijaws need to really work out their differences or else this "South South" bullshit needs to stop. Are non-Easterners  in the South South supposed to care about Ojukwu? Do people in Calabar "turn against" Igbos at the slightest opportunity? Nonsense thread. Go to Warri and spew this rubbish and see what happens. Anyways, I don't care who becomes president in 2011, South-South or East or Extraterrestrial, as long as the person is competent and can fix things. As for Jonathan, reaching out to the Southeast is his own personal choice, regardless of whether he could have been president (he started it in 2006), and was never claimed by him to be a blanket move on the part of Ijaws to canvass an Igbo-South-South alliance.

Nothing go happen, guy. Me self be Area!

And explicitly vast regarding the demography of Nigerian political landscape. Its effort in futility for any individual to despise our leaders, lock them out from venue where they have lawful association and still come sneaking around our corridors looking for our support and votes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Is In Trouble In Abia State / Acn Ngige Won Anambra Senatorial Seat / Up Igbo,up Imo And Up Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.