Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President (528 Views)

What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? / Aljazeera Called Our President Badluck Jonathan / Really, Who Is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by jarkbauer: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2010
if Nigeria were to be a free society where free and fair elections are guaranteed.who do you think should be our president and would be able to lead us out of the woods.
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by evilspirit: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2010
i really cant say but people like fashola buhari, wole soyinka,Donald duke
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by bigass(f): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2010
personally i think what nigeria needs in a sincere dictator,a fine military man who is ready to cleanse the society by killing people like OBJ ATIKU IBB Jonathan MArk Bankole etc and rule for awhile just like jerry rawlings
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2010
Buhari is the answer
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2010
buhari
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by onemopol: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2010
I remain with GEJ.
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by 1025: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2010
because we need change by all means now, i can go for anyone that does not have good relationship with obasanjo. i will prefer anyone that is anti obasanjo and from there, we will see what happens.
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by 9ijaMan: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2010
Buhari fits the profile far above and beyond the rest who are simply clowns playing to the gallery.
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by Blazay(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2010
Me.
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by evilspirit: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2010
;d
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by Nsiman(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2010
Whoever has the will to preside over nigeria's political affairs, not being forced to
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by evilspirit: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2010
true talk
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by ume(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
Me tell you who i want to be nigerian president,i think obj knows de answer
we too we dey laughoo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2010
Buhari is the worst
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by zarate: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2010
I think that for Nigeria to be a reliable country no former or present military man should rule these country, then i go for nuhu ribadu.
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by DapoBear(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2010
Fashola, if we could ignore tribalism, sentiment, etc and focus on performance and credibility.
Re: Really,Who Do You Think Should Be Our President by ShangoThor(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
Has to be a Fashola/Sanusi team that would transform the country into a modern economy.

(1) (Reply)

Commotion In House Over N6bn Sim Cardsbudget / Join The Protest Against National Assembly Jumbo Pay / Breaking New: Tony Enahoro Finally Pass-on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.