Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,673 members, 7,878,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (651470 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Naomi4Noah(m): 12:40pm On May 28
younglekky19:

25% increase is for FTIS which has been on since March

The 25% Jan + Feb arrears have been confirmed by Kaduna Poly and FCE
ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (now ADEYEMI FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION) MAY SALRY RECEIVED WITH 2 MONTHS ARREARS

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 1:20pm On May 28
younglekky19:

25% increase is for FTIS which has been on since March

The 25% Jan + Feb arrears have been confirmed by Kaduna Poly and FCE
Thank you.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 6:29pm On May 28
Any news FTIs? Or is it business as usual-until the month ends kpata kpata?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bnbash(m): 6:47pm On May 28
ashafson:
Which of the news are you talking about?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 7:10pm On May 28
bnbash:

Which of the news are you talking about?
Any good news!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bnbash(m): 7:44pm On May 28
ashafson:

Any good news!
Well for FCEs YES smiley
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 7:55pm On May 28
bnbash:

Well for FCEs YES smiley
Hope so.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 8:25pm On May 28
ashafson:

Meaning no 25/35%
Not at all. We've known already that the increment is till June not May.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 8:44pm On May 28
Rinoxy:

Not at all. We've known already that the increment is till June not May.
I thaught the increament is permanent it was the 35k palliative tenure that was under contention.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 10:00pm On May 28
I don't think FTIs have gotten salary
ashafson:
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 12:02am On May 29
ashafson:

I thaught the increament is permanent it was the 35k palliative tenure that was under contention.
When they eventually start the 25% increment for those of us left like Conraiss, it's going to be permanent of course.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 5:26am On May 29
NollyMedia:
I don't think FTIs have gotten salary
Polytechnics and FCE have received their salaries. Hopefully, University’s staff will be paid today.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 5:35am On May 29
edogu:

Polytechnics and FCE have received their salaries. Hopefully, University’s staff will be paid today.
We haven't received in our Poly yet.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 6:29am On May 29
ashafson:

We haven't received in our Poly yet.
Okay. Hopefully, everyone will paid today.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 6:16pm On May 29
UNN alerted with two months arrears of 25%
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 4:01pm On May 30
Saw in another platform that police received two months palliative arrears yesterday..don't know how authentic it is!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Amedian: 2:13pm On Jun 01
Conraiss level 7-14 were truly excluded from the 25% increment as nothing was added. This is a cheat. There is God oooo.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ejaisky: 5:16pm On Jun 01
Amedian:
Conraiss level 7-14 were truly excluded from the 25% increment as nothing was added. This is a cheat. There is God oooo.
Did people on other CONRAISS get an increment?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Amedian: 7:27pm On Jun 01
Yes......level 6 downward and level 15.
Ejaisky:

Did people on other CONRAISS get an increment?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kingmekus(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05
Anybody don see Wage Award?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by asaleh96: 9:35pm On Jun 05
Please don't say what you don't know. What they got was peculiar allowance that had been approved for them since last year.
The 25% increment was not included for all structures bar CONPASS
Amedian:
Yes......level 6 downward and level 15.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Amedian: 11:12am On Jun 06
asaleh96:
Please don't say what you don't know. What they got was peculiar allowance that had been approved for them since last year.
The 25% increment was not included for all structures bar CONPASS

I don't dispute that fact. It was peculiar allowance that was approved last year but certain grade levels were not captured which led to agitations. We hope there would be positive outcome but no result until Mr. President made another pronouncement which made it cut across to all other salary structures that were not captured fully which also include CONRAISS (NOT EVEN CONPASS ALONE AS YOU STATED). We all hope to see change but to our surprise, that of last year for 1-6 and 15 was only effected in May salary which is my point raised.
However, where did you get your own info that the new 25%-35% increment is for CONPASS alone? DYOR.
Don't argue much and you could have rather not say what you don't know as the circular concerning it is attached.

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by asaleh96: 11:48am On Jun 06
You are still failing to acknowledge what you don't know. Peculiar allowance differs from the 25/35% increase. Of all the structures the 25/35% was approved for, only CONPASS got paid last month.
Amedian:

I don't dispute that fact. It was peculiar allowance that was approved last year but certain grade levels were not captured which led to agitations. We hope there would be positive outcome but no result until Mr. President made another pronouncement which made it cut across to all other salary structures that were not captured fully which also include CONRAISS (NOT EVEN CONPASS ALONE AS YOU STATED). We all hope to see change but to our surprise, that of last year for 1-6 and 15 was only effected in May salary which is my point raised.
However, where did you get your own info that the new 25%-35% increment is for CONPASS alone? DYOR.
Don't argue much and you could have rather not say what you don't know as the circular concerning it is attached.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kingmekus(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06
asaleh96:
You are still failing to acknowledge what you don't know. Peculiar allowance differs from the 25/35% increase. Of all the structures the 25/35% was approved for, only CONPASS got paid last month.
I fa under Conpass and shishi wasn't added to my salary including everybody in my ministry, we are actually looking forward to this month's.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by asaleh96: 5:55pm On Jun 06
You're a paramilitary officer?
kingmekus:
I fa under Conpass and shishi wasn't added to my salary including everybody in my ministry, we are actually looking forward to this month's.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kingmekus(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06
asaleh96:
You're a paramilitary officer?
wait sorry, is Conpass different from Conpss?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 6:24pm On Jun 06
kingmekus:
cheesy
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by TheElites19s: 6:42pm On Jun 06
asaleh96:
You're right but not all the department under CONPASS received peculiar allowance arrears last month

Some department just got only 25% increment last month with out peculiar arrears.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jamoyakz: 8:53pm On Jun 06
TheElites19s:
You're right but not all the department under CONPASS received peculiar allowance arrears last month

Some department just got only 25% increment last month with out peculiar arrears.
which department got 25% increment last month?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by asaleh96: 10:33pm On Jun 06
Yes sir, they're different. CONPASS is for paramilitary while CONPSS is for ministries and "other agencies".
kingmekus:
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kingmekus(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07
asaleh96:
Yes sir, they're different. CONPASS is for paramilitary while CONPSS is for ministries and "other agencies".
okay, I guess those In CONPSS would see something this month, but like how much do you think 25 percent is worth? Is it up to 20k?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 1:26pm On Jun 07
kingmekus:
okay, I guess those In CONPSS would see something this month, but like how much do you think 25 percent is worth? Is it up to 20k?
If 25% of your salary is up to 20k then that it and if it’s more than you’re like getting more

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: vivlyviv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.