Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,434 members, 7,947,787 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

NYSC Requirements For Married Women - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Requirements For Married Women (764 Views)

NYSC Requirements For Married Prospective Corps Members / NYSC Requirements For 2019 Registration/mobilization Of Graduates / NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Requirements For Married Women by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Do you know that NYSC allows married female corps members to serve where their husbands live? It’s called ‘ -concessional deployment,

A message received by Mr Tosin (NYSC BOBO) from a female corps member has put more light on this issues as he shared how to go about it and the necessary requirements "Mr, Tosin, I want to know the requirements/posting for married women" I have been getting this message on my DM from PCMs, Now , I have decided to come up with this. In this article, I will show you the NYSC registration requirements for married women to serve where their husbands live.

Married women can now be posted to the same Local Govt or community where their husbands live unlike unmarried. I know as a married woman, you would love to serve where your husband is living. For married men, I am sorry to say "there is no special provision for you guys"

As a married woman, you should strictly adhere to the requirements, otherwise, NYSC will post you as single. I know some singles are jealous now, but you should not be, because as a single there is more to enjoy such as oringo, runz, slay and so on. Funny right (Yes, NYSC is always fun for singles, but be careful oooo)

As a married woman, if you are not careful, NYSC will not post you to where your husband live.

THINGS THAT COULD MAKE NYSC NOT TO POST YOU WHERE YOUR HUSBAND LIVE LISTED BELOW :

1⃣ If you do not indicate your marital status as ‘married’ during online registration;
2⃣ Do not select ‘Miss’ instead of ‘Mrs’ as your title during online registration;
3⃣ If you have incomplete marriage documents to prove that your are married.
4⃣ Do not upload a document in place of another. i.e uploading your husband’s ID in place of Marriage certificate.
5⃣ If you upload documents that are not very clear. Please, use a good scanner device.

NOTE: Only married women who are legally married to their husbands are entitled to concessional deployment. Staying with a man after paying your dowry is not the same as being legally married. However, if you can produce all the documents stated below, then you are good to go.

If you can produce all the documents stated below, NYSC will grant you concessional deployment – posting you to where your husband reside;

Read full articles below

https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2019/12/nysc-requirements-for-married-women.html

(1) (Reply)

. / NYSC Redeployment, Direct Posting And PPA Posting. / How I Earn In Dollars Uploading Photos On Amazon, Monitize That Your Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.