Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,386 members, 7,978,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

Mystic Four - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mystic Four (819 Views)

Olamma, The Mystic Child( 2) / Olamma, The Mystic Child / The Mystic Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystic Four by Johnym: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Written by Momoh john
Greetings to all! This will be my first book serie. So i will be waiting and expecting your comment,likes and correction if any Condition applied;update comes up twice every week or maybe more than that !Happy viewing!

1 Like

Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Watch out for mystic four 2morrow
Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mystic four upcoming
Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2020
Sorry for posting late i will try my best to post soon
Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
I will Soon post it dont be angry
Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Dont be anoid mystic four upcoming
Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2020
CHAPTER 1
At a sunny afternoon in the kingdom of sunnyveil there were four brother's their name were daniel,emma,joshua and caleb who love researching and hunting,they were walking in a forest at a sunny afternoon the four brother's saw some scary creature but they hid for their safety,anytime they see any scary creature they hid themselves back of a tree.
Immediately daniel saw an glowing object somewhere on the ground,he brought it to the notice of his friends so daniel ran and pick it up,they stayed a little longer and they headed home they reached their house in the evening,as hours, minutes and seconds keep moving it was already 7:00pm in the night when joshua ran to their brother's back and said i heard a strange voice ,caleb said dont make me scared you know our parent had travel.
Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Be expecting updates
Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Dont be angry i will post soon
Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2020
CONTINUATION
The knock kept on repeating on their door they were suprised,daniel then said to his brothers silently saying"who is that and who would that be,you know dad and mum had travelled and they are coming next week,so it can't be them knocking"
Few minutes later they heard no more knock on their door,their minds were free and cool because of they didn't hear it anymore.
Around 9:00pm in the night they were lying in their room. When they heard a bang on the door again,this time it was more louder.daniel the senior brother shouted who is that banging at our door at this time of the day?
There was silence for at least ten seconds,immediately they heard a huge strange voice said "open this door or i brake in"

WATCH OUT FOR CHAPTER 2
Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2020
CHAPTER 2
Daniel their elder brother had no choice than to agree to what the stranger said.
He opened the door and they saw the stranger big,hefty and they noticed that one of his eyes was so red,that they can't keep looking at it.the stranger entered their house and locked the door,they noticed that the half of its body look like a beast body,while the other part look like a human body and half of his face was a beast face while the other half is in human form.
Caleb their youngest brother who was ten years old,screamed out loudly with fear.daniel their eldest brother who was bold and not scared of anything or anyone asked the stranger"what is your name and what or who are you looking for.
The stranger said my name is villary,i am here for the diamond
Daniel said which diamond? Villary said the one you pick why you and your brothers were at the forest.
Daniel was suprised how he knew,but daniel still pretended as if he wasn't with any diamond,he said am not with any diamond.
Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2020
CONTINUATION
Villary shouted with a terrible voice"give me the diamond or i will burn you up with my fire/flames"he shouted again give me now

WATCH OUT FOR CHAPTER 3
Thanks for reading i will be expecting your comments and correction . Be expecting updates
Re: Mystic Four by Johnym: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Be expecting ups

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed / Got An Idea To Help The World? Here's $10 Million / A.P.B: Where Is Sisikill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.