Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,023 members, 7,942,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Olamma, The Mystic Child( 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Olamma, The Mystic Child( 2) (585 Views)

Olamma, The Mystic Child / The Mystic Four / Mystic Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamma, The Mystic Child( 2) by Chikezie1245: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
OLAMMA, now with the eyes of a clairvoyant, saw her entire family gagged, bound and bundled in the back of a Datsun pickup that was revving at full speed through the dusty road that led to Ngene Forest.

”Mummy!” She gasped and scowled. Her mother’s condition caught her attention the most. One of her family’s kidnappers was pulling at her dishevelled hair and holding a knife close to her throat. She heard the man say, ”Any noise from you again, eh, this knife will be buried in your throat.”

Olamma knew her mother — histrionic at every situation. Had her mouth not been gagged, the man’s threat wouldn’t have prevented her from screaming.

Olamma crouched and immediately transformed into a bat. Flapping its jagged wings, the nocturnal creature ascended the air and flew off, giving the kidnappers a hot chase.

More on >>> www.illufik.com

Re: Olamma, The Mystic Child( 2) by tahir01(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nice story. But don't you think is better you maintain a single thread? Short updates in multiple threads won't capture a greater audience. Might be wrong sha.
Re: Olamma, The Mystic Child( 2) by Chikezie1245: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Thanks for your suggestion, my brother. I will consider that.

(1) (Reply)

Translation With Yoruba Accent / China White: My Father's First Eid Ram / Okadabooks Is Closing Down. What's Next For Nigerian Writers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.