Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,603 members, 7,979,035 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:49 PM

Difference Between Xmas And Christmas - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Xmas And Christmas (45249 Views)

What Is The Role Of Santa Claus In Christianity And Christmas? / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by dontrich7: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:
I'm doing giveaway of 5k to 10 males and 10 females.

Your moniker should be at least 6 month old.

Mention me with your Christmas message for me and your account number.

First come, first receive alert

This is to wish you a Merry Yuletide. May God's Grace and Love continue to envelope you and your family into the Year 2020.
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Makuos19: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:

Complements of the season
0027355962, GTBank
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by GoodScoNih(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Xmas 2 U All
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by RxSameer(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
may320:

He said "mention me'. Where is your mention of him now?
Simple reading you can't do, simple instruction you can't follow.
I just hope he's not one of the scammers trying to use wisdom to gather people's acct details sha.
bro I would av loved to abuse you but it seems u don't av manners n I will be wasting my tym replying crude words to you today na Chrismas so enjoy urself n dnt bother abt my ACC detail
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Juleh01: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Laughing my ass off....lol
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Isoduwa(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:

Abeg bros help me just use am buy me recharge card any network

Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Thithi1(f): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Noted. We deal in all types of fabrics, high grade cashmere, velvets, lace, chiffon, floral fabrics etc. contact us on 09052361297
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Originalsly: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Although I don't believe in Christmas...... I think it's a way of taking religion out of it period. From Christmas...... Christ is taken out... replaced by Xmas.... and if paying attention..... in recent years.... Xmas is being replaced by the Holidays..... the Holidays Season.... Season's Greetings. Christmas is being phased out..... the atheists are not idle.
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Funkybabee(f): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:

Yimmu

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by RxSameer(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
may320:

He said "mention me'. Where is your mention of him now?
Simple reading you can't do, simple instruction you can't follow.
I just hope he's not one of the scammers trying to use wisdom to gather people's acct details sha.
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Firebomber:

Did you know how many churches that's in the world?

So how does 6 church count?
K
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by koolbreeze55: 6:09am On Dec 26, 2019
Pr0cter:

Guy man
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Farki: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2019
k2039:
They are different, one separates Christ from the mass.

There is No Christmas without Christ, Any attempt to substitute X for Christ is nonsensical.

It does not cost you much to read the text and understand that they are the same thing.
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Ayobami7(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Noted
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by tck2000(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Check Out The Hilarious Sign Church Uses To Stop People From Urinating Around / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.