Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:50 AM

Sowore, Dasuki: Buhari Afraid Of America Or Trump? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore, Dasuki: Buhari Afraid Of America Or Trump? (320 Views)

Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup / Sowore, Dasuki: Timi Frank Thanks USA, Says America True Police Of The World / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore, Dasuki: Buhari Afraid Of America Or Trump? by SUNNEW: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sowore, Dasuki: Buhari Afraid Of America Or Trump?

I personally think, Buhari respects and obeys America's rule of law and command instead of Nigerian constitution.

What do you think?
Re: Sowore, Dasuki: Buhari Afraid Of America Or Trump? by SUNNEW: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Cohen: Trump Challenged Me to Name a Country Led by a Black Person That Wasn’t a Shithole

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cohen-donald-trump-challenged-me-to-name-a-country-led-by-a-black-person-that-wasnt-a-shithole

SUNNEW:
Sowore, Dasuki: Buhari Afraid Of America Or Trump?

I personally think, Buhari respects and obeys America's rule of law and command instead of Nigerian constitution.

What do you think?
Re: Sowore, Dasuki: Buhari Afraid Of America Or Trump? by SUNNEW: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
While we were once driving through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago, just like the best city in Nigeria, he commented that only black people could live that way. And, he told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stûpid.”

Merry Christmas!

SUNNEW:
Cohen: Trump Challenged Me to Name a Country Led by a Black Person That Wasn’t a Shithole

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cohen-donald-trump-challenged-me-to-name-a-country-led-by-a-black-person-that-wasnt-a-shithole

Re: Sowore, Dasuki: Buhari Afraid Of America Or Trump? by itsme01: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
America killed Gadaffi and Sadam.. they nuked 300,000 people in japan, they openly murdered Abacha and Abiola ........ Buhari knows whats up even if his sychophant want to lead him astray

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Dasuki: Buhari Afraid Of America Or Trump? by SUNNEW: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
When we America talk!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

itsme01:
America killed Gadaffi and Sadam.. they nuked 300,000 people in japan, they openly murdered Abacha and Abiola ........ Buhari knows whats up even if his sychophant want to lead him astray
Re: Sowore, Dasuki: Buhari Afraid Of America Or Trump? by blackboy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sanctions now not against countries but individuals in the offending country. You think what happened to Adoke cant happen to anyone of them?
Re: Sowore, Dasuki: Buhari Afraid Of America Or Trump? by Abfinest007(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
itsme01:
talk wati u know oh

(1) (Reply)

Ashiwaju,please Support A Credible Northern Aspirant For 2023 General Election. / What Are Some People Against Cjn Ibrahim Tanko? / About N16 Million Stolen From Office Of Katsina SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.