Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,398 members, 7,891,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria (35487 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by fabian(f): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2005
Can't wait!..................
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Saintjoe(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2005
Yeah it's true kids will be participating on dec too. It is going to be all fun, cos children are very funny.

1 Like

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Z4M4eva(f): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2005
Hey!!!NIGERIANS ARE COPYING BRITISH!!!!WHY DON'T UNA DO YOUR OWN, I AM A NIGERIAN, PLS DON'T GET ME WRONG!!!, but what i hate is when countries copy each other t.v programmes, who wants to be a millionaire, is a british t.v programme first, even before nigeria copied it. Nigerians wey no get money chop, na them they do "who wants to be a millionaire"
Make una dey do wetin una power fit carry!!!NIGERIANS TOO THEY DO TOO MUCH!

1 Like

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by omon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2005
@Z4me4eva, I totally disagree with you. If there is any country that is a copy-cat, then it is Britain. Check programmes like 'Britain's Most Beautiful Model', The X-factor etc, all these are copied programmes from America. You do not know if the Nigerian programme has been licensed by the owner.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Z4M4eva(f): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2005
Yeah, I say "wateva" rolleyes

1 Like

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by goodguy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2005
Is there anything wrong in copying other countries? If you don't emulate people who are betterof than you in something, then you can never be as great as they are.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Z4M4eva(f): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2005
K goodguy wink
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2005
well, the host of the show happens to be my brother....am glad to read all this abt him and the show.....i will direct him to read this himself. it is encouraging
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2005
the programme is actually not an emulation.....it is still supervised by the original initiators in europe. it has the same standards and all. it is in fact on air in over a hundred countries and do u all remember Amita banchang(if the spelling is right)? he hosts the one in india!

Frank is the youngest of all the presenters world-wide!

@z4m4eva it is not 'copying' cos the franchise owners are the ones in control...it is like opening a branch of ur business in another country
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by goodguy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2005
Cabali, is Frank ur blood brother?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Saintjoe(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2005
yeah u are right @ cabali. i agree with u and for you @Z4m4eva u think well before you talk okay.....Be wise boy and don't insult Nigerians or ou will get bleeped.
And @goodguy why are u asking is cabali is mike's blood brother? Is like u don't believe him........................

1 Like

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by goodguy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2005
I didn't say I dont believe him. I just want to know if he's like a close friend or a relative or a blood brother. You know in Nigeria, everyone you know is your "brother".
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Z4M4eva(f): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2005
@SaintJoe, who was talking to you
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Saintjoe(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2005
Excuse me @Z4m4eva
@goodguy yeah it is true every body u know in Nigeria is your brother. Cos in Nigeria we are one.................. wink
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Z4M4eva(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2005
Excuse me @Z4m4eva

I don't think I was in your way, more like You were in my way

1 Like

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2005
well i appreciate ur doubts.....i am really frank's blood brother.....mother and father he is the first, there is a girl then me, the third and finally another girl. and we are evidently proud of him
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by goodguy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2005
That's nice. grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Saintjoe(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2006
New!!! The Children and Family chapter is coming up by April.Family's can now participate, also children too.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2006
ya gat that right for sure, 1 show has been recorded and it is as thrilling as they come
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by eveseh(f): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2006
the actress and actress they wanna make all the moeny

they wanna make movies/and they wanna sing
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by eveseh(f): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2006
everyone wanna have cash

1 Like

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by kokotee: 12:36pm On May 05, 2006
It's so cool to join and be able to comment on this wonderful show. The show is the best in naija at the moment and the host is too much, i don't think there can be any better. On a personal note now 'how many times una wan make i play before una go invite me?' . I hope my guy Frank is listening.
cheers
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2006
frank aint lisening but his bro is; somewhere
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Seun(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2006
Do you consider this show to be an educational one, or just another form of TV gambling?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by goodguy(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2006
Very very educative!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13am On May 24, 2006
yeah, wink winkthe programme is very good and educative and informative and the whole familt love it.
yeah girls wink Frank is undeniably handsome but hes always talking about his wife allllll the time which means :LADIES, BACK UP grin Toooo bad hes married.Hope hes not a player, cos i'll hate him 4 that,
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2006
he aint no player trust me
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Badman888(m): 5:17am On Jun 01, 2006
I never knew that they had it in nigeria, went back home and saw the prices in NAIRA i was shocked. but good show
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by anniee(f): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2006
i want to know if who want to be a millionaire is now an mtn or vmobile programme
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2006
Sponsorship is now completely by MTN! but the franchise was not sold just the sponsorship rights
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by akintoso1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2006
M.T.N and it's WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONNAIRE game show is nothing but an avenue to reap Nigerians their earnings.It is totally a dubious tactics, have wasted so much money all in the name of becoming their so called millionnaire, yet with nothing in return.I think the government should halt this promo show on T.V.?ARE U A VICTIM TOOIf yes ,what do you think?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by donjazzie(m): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2006
na money wey u get na him make u dey waste am now.see ur mouth make government halt the show.them tell u say MTN come lose profit for 9ja.na pple like u them dey easily 19.make u wake sharply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.