Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria (35488 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Raymand(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
It's all for the profits baby!! if they made you DG of MTN or gave you a BIG post there, you no go dey complain. . . tongue
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2006
The show had been hijacked by MTN and i hasten to add that I hate the way its participants is being restricted only to MTN subscribers. See http://twinstaiye..com/2006/10/mtn-sponsorship-of-who-wants-to-be.html
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2006
U all know MTN. besides they have a good subscriber base so they can afford to do it as part of their product for subscriber benefit
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by ok455: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2006
SOmeone should put a ep of it on youtube

www.youtube.com

for us foreigners
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2006
Its not a copy!!

Haba, the owners of the franchise decided to do a Nigerian edition that's all

there are other editions in different countries. Its nothing new
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2006
Not at all! MTN just bought advertisement rights thats all. The franchise isnt included!!!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2006
the programme is the bomb,very educative cheesy
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2006
How do I participate? I'm sure i'll win at least N500,000
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2006
It is kinda difficult but it starts with sending a text to 132 for short listing
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by bigbumper(f): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2007
OFF TOPIC

@ omon

Get your facts right, X-factor is a british thing. The owner of the concept Simon Fuller is British so also is the judge Simon Cowell.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 3:42am On Apr 01, 2007
1nderful show.So so smart questions too.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2007
U should watch the good friday version

Celebrities will be on the hot seat it will air from 7.30-9.00pm

celebrities like Zebrudaya, segun arinze et all
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2007
LOL.

How was it somebody?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by linklups: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2007
The show is so great. sometimes i feel so involved and want to get through the TV screen and give a participant on the hot seat a kiss for a brilliant job. Or a knock for being stupid, some really piss up a great deal to come out with as low as N15,000 descending from a higher amount.

Thanks to Frank for a Job welldone. But please and please ladies should stop their immoral thoughts,  for heaves sake the guy isn't just engaged, he has a much more pretty lovely smart intelligent young lady for a wife.

God bless the sponsors of the show,
God bless the terrific presenter,
God bless the PHCN (when they give light).
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by LePhilippe(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2007
Nigeria has such a big audience, even in Lagos alone. I think any show Nigerianised will sell!!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2007
Zebudaya was so hilarious yester night. He ought to be a comedian, basket mouth sef go bow for master
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by busygirl(f): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2007
who's zebudiah
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2007
. . . Didn't you grow up in nigeria?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2007
Mustay:

Zebudaya was so hilarious yester night. He ought to be a comedian, basket mouth sef go bow for master

I can imagine.Hes a funny guy naturally.How much did he win?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by busygirl(f): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2007
Wen I was in nigeria, I once heard his name from terry da rapman. What does he do?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2007
he was in d village head master.
. . .he actually cost them about 750k cos d answer he have 4 d 2 million answer was wrong- so they went back to 250k
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2007
Huh dts sad.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2007
Don't mind d man. Odegbami insisted that they try a life line, but d old man say he know am
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2007
Na i too know make Agbede town short
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by trendy(f): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
the celebrity episode is so funny
and their question was too simple angry
would have loved to see them make a fool outta demselves grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by moondust(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2007
busygirl:

Wen I was in nigeria, I once heard his name from terry da rapman. What does he do?
A comedian who bastardizes English language
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2007
simple summary there lol grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2007
lol
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by ADENITAN: 4:49pm On May 03, 2007
well,who wants to be a millionaire is a nice programme made by nigerians for nigerians,and the anchor is doing pretty good,thumds up
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2007
It actually Started in britain, this is just the Nigerian version and yes-the host is cool
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 5:50am On May 04, 2007
Yeah he is very cool oh
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Echidime(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2007
Oh i thought is a new millionaires club to join so one can get rich. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.