Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,348 members, 7,888,110 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State (52935 Views)

Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by CuntBobby: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
That's the face of troll Jimmy Olasun
Twoclans:

What a coincidence, I actually viewed your dp today shocked shocked This is scary
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by mechanics(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
He could not control his anger as a result of minor disagreement, may God forgive him.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by olumydhe: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
udemzyudex:

And he decided to kill her right?

d guy was sarcastic now, doesn't mean it,
I mean d guy dat say maybe she offended him
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by victorian(f): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
But he paid her dowry nah undecided

I thought paying of dowry is meant to protect a wife from being beaten to death by her husband.

Sighs * what a way 2 die *
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by MrCork: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Primenet(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Anger is a very strong weapon the devil use on his victims.

Be angry but sin not. Now that you have killed her, what have you again?

Hope you have learnt your lesson the hard way.

=====================================
HAPPY BOXING DAY!

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by udemzyudex(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
olumydhe:

d guy was sarcastic now, doesn't mean it,
I mean d guy dat say maybe she offended him

Hmmm,if you say so.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by udemzyudex(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
frozen70:

Yes he will be humble in the prison that's what he bargained for

Lol,he thought it will one of those days he usually beat her and nothing happened.

This is the one that finally holds him at the jugular grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by AuroraB(f): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=Homers123 post=85240206]The kid(s) are the real victim(s) here if there is any because they just lost a Mother and will soon lose a father. It takes a special kind of hate to start hitting one's wife.[/quote]Exactly. People don't know this yet cry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
this heartless people have no important living on the earth
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Stillthebest: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
hammerU:
SOME MEN MAKE ME LAUGH, HOW CAN U EVEN BEAT SOMEONE U CUDDLE AND SEX EVERY NIGHT.

THE MOTHER OF YOUR KIDS?

THEM NO DEY MAKE ME VEX, BECOS ONCE I OPEN DOOR, I MAY NOT RETURN DAT NIGHT OR THAT WEEK.

Lesson
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by AuroraB(f): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
He don wear government bangle, him body don come down. Make the wife people bribe Kodo to make sure he's beaten blue black till he goes cold grin
Na person pikin he send to yonder so oooo cry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by fareed69(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
madapcmod:
Afonjamudeen wife beater. See his bear bear like Rev King own
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by luluosas(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
I hope he rot in jail
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Gbemiie: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
Maybe she offended him ( sarcastically speaking)

Tank God 4 what you added in parentheses. There's no excuse for wat dis one did biko
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
angry : ; >: angry
stanluiz:
Check whether the woman skull is till intact.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Jamorezzi: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Now your eyes don come down , you don do the worst.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Ndipe(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Very insensitive and cold.

chiefolododo:
Maybe she offended him ( sarcastically speaking)
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
madapcmod:
Afonjamudeen wife beater. See his bear bear like Rev King own
Reverend king àwa OSU ALUSI bLoda grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Adeevah(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
He is even a carpenter....

The police should release him already, na poverty cause am
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by ronyman(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
That's the best option baba
hammerU:
SOME MEN MAKE ME LAUGH, HOW CAN U EVEN BEAT SOMEONE U CUDDLE AND SEX EVERY NIGHT.

THE MOTHER OF YOUR KIDS?

THEM NO DEY MAKE ME VEX, BECOS ONCE I OPEN DOOR, I MAY NOT RETURN DAT NIGHT OR THAT WEEK.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by vik110(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
If u know u are not ready to marry abeg remain single stop wasting girls for us and those dat always behave as if dey like a girl y dey don't pls stop chasing serious ppl away......and girls stop offending ur husbands
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by solar97(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
It happened around me at ijeun titun abeokuta, this man must be a mad man even if you see him on street he frowns always... He just wasted the life of that pretty woman. "Mummy mosiab" RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by friendl: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
How can you beat your wife to death?may GOD remove foolish anger away from us.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by fof1: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by lovchalice(f): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Merry Xmas
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by AgentNairaland(f): 3:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Well I Won't Blame Him, Sunnah Of Muhammad Encourage Wife Beaten.. Infact Muhammad Called Muslim Women As Prisoners, Slaves, Animal, Etc The Reason Was Because A Jewish Woman (Sofiyat) Poisoned Muhammad That Lead To His Death
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Bahamas95(m): 5:12am On Dec 27, 2019
udemzyudex:
Send the nuisance to jail.
No! He should be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by LtChisom: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Anger management 101.
Imagine with all my dreams, na Just one human being go make me lose my cool and forever land in kuje or kirikiri, God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by airminem(f): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2019
His actions would have been avoided.
wink
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Akpanone: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2019
He have committed offence of murder . So sadly, a young man of his kind, what are the faith of their kids now . Poverty is the worse sickness in our country, although some young men are so lazy. May her gentle soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by wahab63: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
poverty ,

that's only thing that will make u fight on Xmas day

Does poverty makes brain useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos / My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / Girl Caught Stealing Clothes In A Boutique, Hides Them In Her Panties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.