Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

See How Three-year Old Girl Put Her Parents In N10,000,000 Debt! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Three-year Old Girl Put Her Parents In N10,000,000 Debt! (592 Views)

Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Three-year Old Girl Put Her Parents In N10,000,000 Debt! by AmakaWrites: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2019
A three-year old girl in China has put her parents in huge debt amounting to the sum of approximately 10.34 million Naira (200,000 Chinese Yuan). The little girl went with her parents, who were accompanying their friend to a car dealership centre, where she used a stone to draw into the paint of 10 new cars including an Audi Q8 which is valued at almost 25 million Naira.

It wasn’t until after the visitors left that the company discovered the damage the little girl had done to the cars.

The dealership has gone ahead to sue the parents of the girl for 200,000 Chinese Yuan, stating that the vehicles can no longer be sold as new cars due to the damages. They add that they may have to increase that amount if the vehicles are found to have depreciated after respraying.

What would you do if you were the parents of this child?

Do you think the company was harsh with the compensatory amount they asked for, considering that the girl is a small child?
Re: See How Three-year Old Girl Put Her Parents In N10,000,000 Debt! by MajorWarren: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2019
Me to my child if they did that.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Never Knew A Pillow Does / Why Am I Depressed / Affordable Shoe Rack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.