Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,656 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison (81920 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani / Two Men Kneel Down To Thank God After Their Release From Prison In Onitsha / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison by Ken4Christ: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2019
Goalnaldo:
pilgrim's progress

Thanks. That was what I intended to type.
Re: How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison by seborrhic: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2019
glambo:

Read with open mind,
The farm settlements ain't with the prison yard.
There are established centers across the country where the prisoners are transfered to based on recommendation from their respective wardens
It's because I read with an open mind and can use my brain that's why I am able to see beyond this scam of a story.
You probably are the type that believes witches can turn to birds and that a man can wake up one day and sees loads of cash on his bed,sent by a holy spirit.
Re: How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison by Ayobami7(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison by Ajibade123(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
wow this is so nice
see this 19 strategies to help you go into manufacturing https://explicitsuccess.com/manufacturing-strategies
Re: How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison by IdeasPro(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Take this with a pinch of salt. Check their Android phones to check if 419 or online scams are not going on in partnership with their outside accomplices. Until they are caught no one will agree with me but I know what I'm saying.
Re: How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison by GindoX(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Roon9:
Seriously angry Lol so we should now be inspired to go to jail ba undecided

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

how much?
Re: How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison by Roon9(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
GindoX:

how much?

Re: How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison by GindoX(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Roon9:

I fit pay in installments,? 10k, 10k, 10k?
Re: How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison by glambo(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2020
seborrhic:

It's because I read with an open mind and can use my brain that's why I am able to see beyond this scam of a story.
You probably are the type that believes witches can turn to birds and that a man can wake up one day and sees loads of cash on his bed,sent by a holy spirit.

I have made reference to the prisons having farm settlement outside the prison yards in contrary to your thought that the farms mentioned are within the prison yards.
I have not said anything about the profit in millions mentioned.
We all know that is an exaggeration from an overzealous staff wanting to impress on the little progress they might b making with the prison/farming program.

Pls, take it cool.
Re: How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison by 2chukwu(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
With my two hand's on my ears, NO GO TRY AM OOOO!! NA PURE LIE OOOOOO!! IF YOU THINK GOING TO NAIJA PRISON WILL FETCH YOU SUCH OPPORTUNITY YOU GO JUST DIE FOR NOTHING!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.