Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,747 members, 7,875,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Should You Get A Free Day Or Two From Your Spouse Or Mate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Get A Free Day Or Two From Your Spouse Or Mate? (1655 Views)

Poll: Do you agree that a spouse or mate should have a free day from the relationship?

YES: 100% (1 vote)
NO: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should You Get A Free Day Or Two From Your Spouse Or Mate? by Phate07(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2010

A feminism-filled thread. angry

But seriously, what would you really want a free day for? Who'll take care of the kids? undecided
Re: Should You Get A Free Day Or Two From Your Spouse Or Mate? by MrsEve1: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2010
You would Phate! You would take care of the children! Why every thread that you embarked on that is created by women is FEMINISTIC TO YOU? Why? Just Why?
Re: Should You Get A Free Day Or Two From Your Spouse Or Mate? by Phate07(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2010

Me take of the children? How? Where? On which planet? angry
Re: Should You Get A Free Day Or Two From Your Spouse Or Mate? by Phate07(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2010

I love and value women for what they are: mothers of our children and keepers of the household. wink

But they should not be meddlesome. They should leave matters-of-state to the man. angry
Re: Should You Get A Free Day Or Two From Your Spouse Or Mate? by Tinksh(f): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2010
I think its healthy for a couple to have interests outside of each other. Not to sleep around or pretend your not married but spend time doing what you want on your own. I dont think its healthy to do everything together. Surely you would get sick of each other.
Re: Should You Get A Free Day Or Two From Your Spouse Or Mate? by Tinksh(f): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2010
Phate07:

Me take of the children? How? Where? On which planet? angry

Are they not your children too I cant stand it when men say they are 'babysitting' their children, my God, its called parenting people!!!!!!!
Re: Should You Get A Free Day Or Two From Your Spouse Or Mate? by Wumine(f): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2010
Phate07:

A feminism-filled thread. angry

But seriously, what would you really want a free day for? Who'll take care of the kids? undecided

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

@ post: That would be heavenly!
Re: Should You Get A Free Day Or Two From Your Spouse Or Mate? by MrsEve1: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2010
Only sorry men looking boys say that they are babysitting their children! I mean if you do not want to take care of your children WHY HAVE THEM? I never could have understood that with men who walking around hollering it not my job to raise children it the woman job, BUT WHY DID YOU IMPREGNATE THE WOMAN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RAISE THEM?!!!!!! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? / Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! / She Saw Me Wearing G-string And. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.