Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,147 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers (3436 Views)

"I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by StagethemTVee: 3:24am On Dec 29, 2019
An attempted bank robbery at a First Bank Branch in Abuja, Nigeria was foiled due to the timely intervention of security forces. Here are some action scenes from the Bank where the armed Robbers were stopped and arrested while one was killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6la0sC7_sU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by Jabioro: 3:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Very rowdy scene..no precautions..May God forbid by any sinister outside the bank the armed robber..the causalities would not be here..

3 Likes

Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by WayStage(m): 4:41am On Dec 29, 2019
The thief wey die get luck I swear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by nowornever2016: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2019
Sha!!!!! What a country.
Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by jidamsel43(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2019
Everyday for thief , one day for owner. Those thieves have come to the end of their wits

1 Like

Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by Bossontop(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2019
Una try.......wehdon!!

3 Likes

Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by MVLOX(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2019
Chai all this thieves own don be.....

2 Likes

Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by bmdmixer: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2019
wheres the action scene undecided?
Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by Kingrexyl(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2019
WayStage:
I swear, nah to face God judgment remain.

2 Likes

Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2019
WayStage:

Exactly my thots.
Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by TheSourcerer: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2019
I loved the cooperation though seeing the army men in the police van was good 3nough to create butterfly feelings

1 Like

Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by greatbrian(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Oboy..... Dz one don buy am I doubt he will see jan1
Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by Rotimi47: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
True loyal soldiers and armed robbers no dem mix.

Na gun play dey settle their fight. shocked
Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by cybriz82(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
NO wonder stray bullet dey kill them anyhow.
Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by Injera(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Q
Re: Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers by rowland545(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
I did not see any hostage situation though..
.but I expected the DSS to be present....

Although the police did handle the situation well.... Now that will serve as a deterrent to others

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Set A Pin On Your SIM , To Avoid SIM Theft / See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police / Big Story: Reverend Paul Caught Performing Ritual At His Home Town, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.