Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match (77305 Views)

Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by trutht828: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Bull shit! Imagine if dis old thief won election, he would have been using time and strenght that should be giving to nigeria watch football.
I guess his time would have bad to people than dis old sodier will are serving recently.

You are just being shamelessly bitter. If you aren't careful, your meaningless bitterness will cause you an early death

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by id911(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

You're just living in Delusion, people like you are the problem we've in Nigeria. Democracy is crap as long we keep practicing it Nigeria will never be good. Until we start swearing with JUJU these politicians will keep on stealing and Bribe the judiciary.

That's how the Northern Elites brainwash poor Muslims. How many Elites have been convicted in the sharia court? But the poor Muslims are the ones suffering from the heat. They built mosque for the poor and send their kids to Oxford and Cainbridge. Sometimes I wonder how some people can soooo Gullible? It's like the rich and poor practice different Islam if you see a rich Muslim and a poor one you'll know.
Better wake up from your slumber.

All the above epistle just because I asked you to take Atiku to court with your evidence?! You too dull bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by trutht828: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy daddy how market. This is the question the guy supposed to ask him when he lost election to mr president.

You mean your corrupt Mr president?

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by superlanny(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2019
nairalee:
Atiku take heart, Arsenal were robbed yesterday.

Jorginho deserved to have been red carded. That single decision affected the whole game cos Jorginho ended up scoring the equalizer.

No wonder England Referees didn't make world cup and they won't even make heaven.
Na you and lacazzet go tell referee, wetin to blow or which card to give. Dey watch ball with sentiments, well I would do the same in your shoes, but it was the referees decision and it was a cardless foul.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by trutht828: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Keemsleek005:

But sir you listen to rumours or daily lies from journalists about buhari?

Leave buhari alone!!!! How do they say that proverb again what good for the goose is also good for the gander, if am wrong someone should correct me. Happy New year

Atiku isn't your president, buhari, the unrepentant failure, is your president.

Atiku is having fun of his life, while you are here dying of anger, hatred and bitterness.

You are the loser here.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Bull shit! Imagine if dis old thief won election, he would have been using time and strenght that should be giving to nigeria watch football.
I guess his time would have bad to people than dis old sodier will are serving recently.
But he is better than your Buhari by far.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by demsy21(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
Now, this is really cool.....

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku.
Haaaa...if Buhari hear this! lipsrsealed
Social Media Bill on my mind.

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by anonymous1759(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2019
id911:

All the above epistle just because I asked you to take Atiku to court with your evidence?! You too dull bro grin

Your Delusion is classic cool cool cool like I said you're part of the problems we've in Nigeria. Stupid followers are also part of the problem not just Leadership. I pray for you to have sense in 2020. Happy new in advance please have sense next year ok one love.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2019
trutht828:

Mr critic, how many nigerian football teams do you support?
. Bendel insurance. Very well. I like Atiku so don’t get me wrong. Na true I dey tell you bro.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2019
ada9ja:

U re still loosing it

Keep calm
I believe my comment about your lifeless president has made your face contorted and oozing pure pains. grin

Don't mind me, that's Jason on a normal day. grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by bluebay(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Who is this fool ?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Keemsleek005(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2019
BHigher:

Zombie spotted!

Really zombie or what ever you call it. Pls saying fact does not mean am part of the rubbish zombie or wailers you people do.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Keemsleek005(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2019
trutht828:

Atiku isn't your president, buhari, the unrepentant failure, is your president.

Atiku is having fun of his life, while you are here dying of anger, hatred and bitterness.

You are the loser here.

My bad, no vex sir.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by trutht828: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Switruth:
. Bendel insurance. Very well. I like Atiku so don’t get me wrong. Na true I dey tell you bro.

So, where are your tweets, posts or comments about Bendel Insurance? None, abi?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by bigiyaro(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
see this fool! how months did ur dullard spend in naija during his first tenure? u that is not watching football what have u done for urself? someone can't watch game in peace again cos he is president. u need reorientation.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Sermwell(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

Stop deceiving yourself. Even Atiku's son won't swear with JUJU that his father didn't steal Government money. This Rubbish rule of law will lead Nigeria to its Doom. Substantive evidence my foot. Can you swear with juju on behalf of Atiku?
you are a fool!! can you swear with juju on behalf of buhari??
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by kingjrofficial(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2019
BafanaBafana:

That is why the one you call lifeless is president of Nigeria for second time and your Atiku will never be.
Even the power bike son is more powerful than Atiku.
Hahahahahahaha
see this wan, 2023 isn't far brv..... may we all witness it and see how Atiku will be elected President!!!!!!!! cool
don't bother about North, worry about ur Shitty south coz we in the North are all committed to Atiku 100%
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Samuels90: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2019
brandmix:

I agree they does it like that because if they dont does it that way they will never be classy. Thats how star does undecided
Mr does... grin

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by SmartMen: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

Atiku is not the architect of ur problem.

But why do billionaires support Arsenal?

First it was Dangote, now it's Atiku.
this your question off me.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Mallamsaka(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

People who got there don't have two heads MR low mentality I'll make a difference during my time if I get to the opportunity to serve.
That's why I'm working hard right now so I won't see Government money as mine when I'm already rich. I'm not sure I'll receive salary when I get there.

It's a shame we've more people waiting to steal than the ones stealing already. Change your stinky mentality.
Get sense this year mr low esteem, did I tell you to steal or you should start behaving like an adult that u claim to be. I know you will do more harm to the nation when u get into power people like you are power drunk. I cant go into politics because u will get dirty along the way so reason with the little sense you have u pray for more. It is not to late to ask God for sense do it asap sir
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by anonymous1759(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2019
Sermwell:

you are a fool!! can you swear with juju on behalf of buhari??

Lol I see were all this is coming from, HE GOAT. you think I do party thing Hell no. Look at the division these politicians have put between the masses fighting each other. It's a big shame to your intelligence bro. PMB and Atiku were in the same party because they had a common goal in 2015 when they share a different goal in 2019 Atiku left to pursue his dream of becoming president and mumu like you his supporting them please and please have sense in 2019 say no to political manipulation it's not until you pick up arms for them to fight that's manipulation supporting them blindly also is another form of enslavement. Peace.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Masama: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2019
Atiku dey support Arsenal?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2019
nairalee:
Atiku take heart, Arsenal were robbed yesterday.

Jorginho deserved to have been red carded. That single decision affected the whole game cos Jorginho ended up scoring the equalizer.

No wonder England Referees didn't make world cup and they won't even make heaven.

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Realfrankie(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:

Avoid Atiku
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by oruma19: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku.
this man for too sweet to be president abeg. He knows everything that is up in this 21st century. I love the man, he could have given Nigeria another direction, its a pity there's no justice in naija
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by anonymous1759(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Mallamsaka:
Get sense this year mr low esteem, did I tell you to steal or you should start behaving like an adult that u claim to be. I know you will do more harm to the nation when u get into power people like you are power drunk. I cant go into politics because u will get dirty along the way so reason with the little sense you have u pray for more. It is not to late to ask God for sense do it asap sir

Your Esteem is shattered like I said if you've a good heart pray God should give you a chance to get there I'll support you also. I won't steal I know myself. Like said I'm working hard to have enough so I won't see Government's money as a source of fund when I get there.
I want Nigeria to be among the world powers I hate it when I see our useless leaders asslick the western leaders it's shameful.

If good people keep doing holy holy Nigeria will remain dormant. Wake up. That's the defense mechanism politicians have set that politics is a no go area so only them and their kids will keep on ruling.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Cantonese: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:

That's why you will continue to be an unshakeable MUNTULA!
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by abbasajao(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:

God bless Atiku.

I am not sure if this person is not mad! Must you continue with these baseless comparims?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2019
trutht828:

So, where are your tweets, posts or comments about Bendel Insurance? None, abi?
. I’m not into that boss. Atleast not an empty vessel. Not for show off. Check our moniker and let’s say the truth always.

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2019
Atiku is just a really cool guy; I hope he becomes the President someday
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Computer82: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Arsenal unfortunate Team what can the do now?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation / #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.