Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match (77305 Views)

Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2019
trutht828:

You condemn Atiku for not supporting local football clubs, whereas there is no iota of evidence that you support any local football club.

You are like a kettle calling a pot black
. That’s no condemnation boss. Na truth I talk. I do support and won’t show off. Compliments.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by GEJDHERO: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Switruth:
. I voted for Atiku but I must say the truth.
What truth?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2019
larushy:

like the one you are supporting mumu
. Calm down Oga. How u takenknow say u be mumu?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2019
GEJDHERO:
What truth?
. The one u quoted for. You ain’t a better supporter than be so chill. I dey Otuoke at the moment.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by BafanaBafana: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2019
GEJDHERO:
Maj Gen Buhari is cruzing on a Stolen mandate...we all know that.
Mandate stolen from Igbos. The were the only one that voted for Atiku
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by dharniehl(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Jimi24: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2019
mrgoodd:
The different between the rich and common man is just time, most of this rich people does what common man does but in a classy way.

As a Buhari fan one thing I would give to Atiku and his generation including Buhari) , OBJ, Danjuma, IBB is that they are way more intelligent and self improving than.your generation.
Your generation is the INFERIOR generation and it breaks the heart to watch.

Please re-read what you posted and the quality of the expression.
The conjugation of the verbs.
This is my great problem with Nigeria.
it will be handed over to a bunch of morons in the next three decades.
Lazy, entitled, lacking in noble aspirations and no inclination to rectivity and self improvement.

Atiku and all the people i mentioned above did not attend university but he would not write this kind of nonsense.

It is very sad for Nigeria
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Manred0(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Erediauwa post=85334985]Now, this is really cool.....

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku. This one refuse to get sense throughout 2019 and we dey enter 2020. sorry for this guy,so pathetic.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Manred0(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Manred0 post=85343282][/quote]
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by IpobAntidote: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Erediauwa:
Now, this is really cool.....

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku.
[/s]

Pained loser spotted. Get over it and get a real life. AS if BUHARI gives a FVCK what you think.

You should worry about the relationships you have with your kids instead of worrying about the kind of relationship Buhari has with his kids.

Jobless and thoughtless people all over Nairaland.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by JBArokonkwo1(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Switruth:
Don’t we have football teams to be supported in Nigeria. These guys no get work.

Cow! Supporting clubs is a thing of choice. Who says he doesn't support local teams?
Poverty will not kill u in this life.... If I were u I will start reevaluating my life.
Nonsense
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Jimi24: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2019
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

Pained loser spotted. Get over it and get a real life. AS if BUHARI gives a FVCK what you think.

You should worry about the relationships you have with your kids instead of worrying about the kind of relationship Buhari has with his kids.

Jobless and thoughtless people all over Nairaland.

I agree with you 100%.

Buhari 's son rides power bikes. His daughter is active on social media (instagram). Buhari 's single wife is so empowered that she criticizes his government openly and takes on his closest relative and mentor.

We know exactly how modern Buhari is.
Let us ask how modern and emancipated the inferior nonenties who are so impressed with an everyday conversation between father and son on SM are.
If they are so impressed, it means ythey come from a poor un-empowered and semi literate backgrounds and it is a big thing to them

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by GEJDHERO: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Mandate stolen from Igbos. The were the only one that voted for Atiku
Keeping deceiving yourself
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by IpobAntidote: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jimi24:

I agree with you 100%.

Buhari 's son rides power bikes. His daughter is active on social media (instagram). Buhari 's single wife is so empowered that she criticizes his government openly and takes on his closest relative and mentor.

We know exactly how modern Buhari is.
Let us ask how modern and emancipated the inferior nonenties who are so impressed with an everyday conversation between father and son on SM are.
If they are so impressed, it means ythey come from a poor un-empowered and semi literate backgrounds and it is a big thing to them

Aptly stated.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
JBArokonkwo1:

Cow! Supporting clubs is a thing of choice. Who says he doesn't support local teams?
Poverty will not kill u in this life.... If I were u I will start reevaluating my life.
Nonsense
. Chill and get hold of your dripping cocck How will i re-evaluate your own life for you. I like Atiku but Na true I dey tell u. I’m more into golfing and an astute supporter of Bendel insurance cos Na uniben I go school. So go help yourself out.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jimi24:

As a Buhari fan one thing I would give to Atiku and his generation including Buhari) , OBJ, Danjuma, IBB is that they are way more intelligent and self improving than.your generation.
Your generation is the INFERIOR generation and it breaks the heart to watch.

Please re-read what you posted and the quality of the expression.
The conjugation of the verbs.
This is my great problem with Nigeria.
it will be handed over to a bunch of morons in the next three decades.
Lazy, entitled, lacking in noble aspirations and no inclination to rectivity and self improvement.

Atiku and all the people i mentioned above did not attend university but he would not write this kind of nonsense.

It is very sad for Nigeria
It’s obviously surprise someone as old as you on NL can be this stupid, How did Mrgoodd comment affect the nation or how did his post potray the youth as futureless, You need a brain surgery, it’s getting out of hands, If you notice the moniker properly you will notice he hardly reply mention so I won’t be surprised if you re snubbed but I need to let you know that been old don’t means the sense is intact.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by JoseRaji(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
nairalee:
Atiku take heart, Arsenal were robbed yesterday.

Jorginho deserved to have been red carded. That single decision affected the whole game cos Jorginho ended up scoring the equalizer.

No wonder England Referees didn't make world cup and they won't even make heaven.
Who told you? Book of life dey your house?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by BluntBoy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
oruma19:
this man for too sweet to be president abeg. He knows everything that is up in this 21st century. I love the man, he could have given Nigeria another direction, its a pity there's no justice in naija

Typical Nigerian. Easily deceived.

What is so special about watching football? Is watching football now some 21st century idea that can be used to turn a pervasively corrupt country like Nigeria around?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by joepepsy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Buhari matter go kill all of una,he will go for third term.
Erediauwa:
Now, this is really cool.....

God bless Atiku.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by joepepsy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Leave Buhari alone too.
Kylekent59:

What do you want him to do again??

He is a human being just as you and I, besides, the match was played on a Sunday and not work days.

Before I forget, you called him an old thief, please list three things he stole.
Could you please substantiate with evidence ?

Don't tell me you are among those that listen to rumours or daily lies from journalists.

Leave Atiku alone!!
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by willyo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I hope they don't lose to a small team like Brighton again.

That's my only ish wid them. Besides, compliments of the season
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Merit123(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
AKPURAKPUMBEM!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Finnestgreat: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Bull shit! Imagine if dis old thief won election, he would have been using time and strenght that should be giving to nigeria watch football.
I guess his time would have bad to people than dis old sodier will are serving recently.
Seriously,i prefer Atiku to that idiot dat is our president anytime,anywhere
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
olisaEze:

U go wait tay! angry
I be man u fan baba
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by ericadianas(f): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hmmm...I was a Uniben Student too. What sorta support do you throw from time to time?
Switruth:
. Calm down. I’m a golfer but I love Bendel insurance and do throw support from time to time cos I was a uniben student. I like Atiku but I must say the truth.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
ericadianas:
Hmmm...I was a Uniben Student too. What sorta support do you throw from time to time?
. I gave 100k every month when I was there. For eight months. I think the governor has revived them.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by glad7: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
So cool down there. And for me, myself and I, it's Chelsea and Lobi Stars.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Itulah(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Switruth:
Don’t we have football teams to be supported in Nigeria. These guys no get work.

Mushin or Ajegunle FC I guess undecided
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nmezor(f): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by seunmohmoh(f): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
willyo:

That's my only ish wid them. Besides, compliments of the season
Same to you. Where is my christmas present?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
angry grin
Itulah:

Mushin or Ajegunle FC I guess undecided
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by willyo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Same to you. Where is my christmas present?

Fixed!!! How to deliver is my ish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation / #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.