Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,897 members, 7,889,961 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 (1481 Views)

The Weird Life Of Attractive People / Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 by MrAwePresident: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2019
I really will appreciate if NLs can convince me otherwise but I doubt.

However I am looking to her your opinion on this matter

Many girls are direct or indirectly olosho these days just after themselves only in relationships

OLOSHO DEFINITION
The Olosho is much like the prostitute [/b]but she wears the image of the virtuous woman. This is the most complicated type of woman that any man can meet in his life. Unlike the prostitute, the Olosho doesn't have any fixed price, her affection(price) is always for the highest bidder. No matter how much you love her, dedicate your time and resources to her or even help her out of a life situation , the Olosho has no loyalty to you and hardly any value to add to your life. She is mostly thinking about herself and what she wants from you. If the places where reversed the Olosho can hardly come to your aid.

Most guys fall prey to this Specie and she has slutered many guys hearts living them in pain later the guys make the mistake to refer them as "all girls " because their specie seems to be in abundance but that's not the case with all girls . I refer to them as "dumb" girls because no matter how much potential they see in a guy they are still going to leave him for ready made. If you come across one kindly Chop, Clean Mouth and go on so-un. (May God spirit lead us) . Never make the mistake of thinking about marrying one if you marry one then it means your village people have finally caught up with you and God is not with you

Re: Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 by MrAwePresident: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2019
1. Greed
When most young men are still trying to get their money in life and grow businesses.
Why should they settle down for one man that's not guaranteed to be fair to them in the end, hence they will joggle many men at once.

2. Freedom:
Why should they lock themselves to a man. When they still feel like they have the whole world too experience freely... They'll rather be baby Mama's but that's not the case going forward in 2020 as sugar daddies are no longer sure, so they can't settle down as baby Mama's as they love their freedom. Due to the fact that many sugar daddy are now turning gay

3. Laziness
The rate at which girls are so comfortable to be lazy now.. is alarming. They can nag about all the responsibilities a man must manage in order to date them but ask them what they actually add as value to the man's life and maturity will mention something ridiculous

4. Technology

The easiest way to get started with the job for must of them is simply download tinder or immessage and bomb , automatic customers. These girls are bold � wahali
A pretty looking girl in your neighborhood can be a professional runz girl and you will never be able to know just because of how codedly she can operate within these apps.

5. Alagidi
Yes not all pretty girls are lazy and after money.
There are still some that have discipline.
However that discipline most times might work against you... These types of girls are not easy to control nor request assistance. They do what ever they want at whenever they want... They can be very stubborn, one just have to manage them like that
Re: Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 by MrAwePresident: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2019
In conclusion
A man that has a huge appetite for pretty lady must settle to either marry own by paying her family dowry before she's even 19.... That might even be too late, because some 17 years old girls body count is more than 37 years old men.

Second option is to acknowledge that you are marrying a 20 something years olosho, she might never admit it but definitely deep down you know.

Thirdly just manage marry a good looking girl she might not be � your spec ...

Fourth hope in God to send your spec that's not olosho
Re: Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 by MrAwePresident: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Three years ago I wrote this article

https://www.nairaland.com/3460874/four-4-species-women-all

Then I haven't even started dating like now, it was based off what I have seen, heard and slightly experienced.

But now I can beat my chest with full confidence
To support everything written in that article to be � truth.

For as Good God will have it in his Mercy to forgive all sinners that seek his forgiveness as I do now publicly.

I set off to explore every one of those types of girls and in the end all I can say is fine pretty girls na olosho or alagidi but na olosho sure pass.
Re: Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 by MrAwePresident: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2019
cry
Re: Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 by lessonsoflife: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2019
You know you might not be far from the truth.

In the other hand I believe some men are becoming too lazy and hence, many girls are the ones hustling to feed their men.

But sure, pretty girls are the easiest to catch especially the fair ladies.

They just need dick always and one surprising thing about this is that these ladies are mostly single mothers and they invites their frolicking men to their houses and their children will be calling them uncle.

As I wonder if there is any good woman left but I know God preserved a good woman for me somewhere some country.

Never mind my grammar, I am learning how to construct sentence. But bashing is allowed it won't change the message I have passed.
Re: Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 by Giditrends(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2019
It would have better explained your points if you ( the writer ) can explain to us what you understand by the word Olosho or what it’s means in the contexts of your write up.

Just passing by anyway

1 Like

Re: Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 by MrAwePresident: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2019
Giditrends:
It would have better explained your points if you ( the writer ) can explain to us what you understand by the word Olosho or what it’s means in the contexts of your write up.

Just passing by anyway

Thanks G, in my previous posts I explained what I mean by olosho, just didn't want to repeat it here as it's a continuous support of the previous article.

I have modified the article to include the meaning. Thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice / Should I Continue Dating Her. / As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.