Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,951 members, 7,890,130 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? (1481 Views)

Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? / If A Man Raped You And.... / 'I Would Have Raped You' - Computer Teacher Tells Former Student After 13 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by sesameq: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
I saw this on Twitter minutes ago and thought of sharing with you guys here, what would you do as a lady?

As an Erudite and responsible lady of impeccable dignity and utmost responsibility, assuming you got raped by your male boss. After the sad incident he hen begged you not to reveal it to anyone and keep it as a secret between you and him.

What would you do?

Please don't abuse anyone, just discuss the topic

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by chatinent: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Even if the boss didn't rape them, most ladies would rape the hell out of him and collect the money.

6 Likes

Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Millenniumlady(f): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
I'll take the money and sue him for more damages like 20mil

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Enoch07: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
shame on any woman that'll take the money and keep quiet
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
If her dignity is worth just 2m, she should take it. Some ladies are hoes and don't even know their worth.
It ain't rape if you take money from the Perpetrator. It becomes transactional sex.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Sweetie, it doesn't work that way. It becomes transactional sex. You got paid.

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Enoch07: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
NockMedia:
If her dignity is worth just 2m, she should take it. Some ladies are hoes and don't even know their worth.
It ain't rape if you take money from the Perpetrator. It becomes transactional sex.
bless you
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
This thread is wrong ! you dont make mockery of a sensitive trending issue such as rape.

wrong timing based on the status-quo !!!

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by HITsquad: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
I go rape him join lipsrsealed

Lol just messing around... Rape is wrong and can never be justified.

As a man I have suffered rape too... Sounds wierd? I was barely 14 and skinny... She was way older,,,, one of those ugly over weight ladies, she easily overpowered me but luckily for me, she wasn't able to get it hard cos I wasn't willing... But it still counted as a rape.
She was a family friend... I didn't tell my parents cos I didn't think it was a big deal... wetin I sabbi then? Men can be victims of rape too not only women. That incident affected my sex life for a very long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Enoch07: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I used to like your comments, but this one is something else. I'm disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Enoch07: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
NockMedia:

tell her
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by internationalman(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Most naija ladies would take the money and offer their self for Raping by the boss their entire life..

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Victornezzar: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Benitam:
Hmmm
Are you considering the offer shocked
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Osobi32(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
and I can bet my balls u won't last 48hrs

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Osobi32(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
NockMedia:

pls educate her oooo. She want to be smarter than her shadow
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Millenniumlady(f): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Osobi32:
and I can bet my balls u won't last 48hrs
48 ko 24 ni come off it joor before I slap you since you don't want to have sense.
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Millenniumlady(f): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Osobi32:
pls educate her oooo. She want to be smarter than her shadow
I wish you can look me in the face and tell me this rubbish I'll slap you
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Edyice: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
When money is involve ..

Lady's dey collect am grin
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
If I were to be a lady am gon collect the cash and still report the MOTHERFÚCKER #say no to rape#
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Osobi32(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I wish you can look me in the face and tell me this rubbish I'll slap you
I admire ur gutz..... Drop ur location and I will pay u a visit but pls don't stutter or embarrass urself when u see me!
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Millenniumlady(f): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Osobi32:
I admire ur gutz..... Drop ur location and I will pay u a visit but pls don't stutter or embarrass urself when u see me!
Me embarrass myself you reach
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Osobi32(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Me embarrass myself you reach
talk is cheap, I love action! Drop ur location.
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by sesameq: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
ladies in the house what would you do?
Re: As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? by Adesamogun(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
A boss that rapes you and give you 2mil can also give thugs 200k to eliminate you. Give those police you wan go report to 500k to close the case and settle your family with the rest after you die. And he's able to do more. Have any big name person go down for rape self in this Naija. Am asking. The choice is yours. Rape is Bad. You don't need to rape anyone. She might just agree when you toast her. And many fish dey ocean so why rape. So ladies don't put yourself in a situation it will remain you and your Oga (and don't just lie that you didn't know he's been sighting you)

(1) (Reply)

Pus*y Slave: How To Uncommit? / A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband / My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.