Stats: 3,181,801 members, 7,915,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. (1554 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. (2) (3) (4)

I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Carolece(f): 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2010
Its just not my take at all. I dont have a page and I wouldnt want a man with a page who have to be following every single thing that goes on there. Put a picture daily, and describes his day to day movements and actions. Its such a waste of time and you have very little privacy. It sickens me the way people are attatched to those sites.
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by tunnytox(m): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2010
may be you are too attached to Nairaland too tongue tongue lol
Most people like that are just too juvenile i hate to open my fb page only to see several updates every hour from just one person! I'll just remove the him/her from my friends list, some ppl no get job sef
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by fstranger2: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2010
Get a gun and kill yourself
You are happy; there is no facebook in heaven and the guys there wont be facebooking
I am happy: I wont jave to read silly posts from dimwits like you
Seun is happy: you wont take up unnecessary cyberspace anymore
Everyone is happy

You see killing your self is a win:win situation!

A word is enough for the wise

BTW, are you Ibo?
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Carolece(f): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2010
I just can tell who the FB stup!ds are. This sh!t is funny as hell grin
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Dsense(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2010
OP,
What's our Biz tongue
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Tinksh(f): 12:06am On Dec 02, 2010
ok, thanks for sharing. Each to their own.
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by r231(m): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2010
my whole life is on fb and i don't have a problem with it

or is it a crime?

http://www.facebook.com/shegs.aladegbami
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Mygoldie(f): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2010
guys allow her speak her mind, freedom of speech,
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Dsense(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2010
r231:

or is it a crime?

D gal fine pass u . . . tongue grin
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by justdream(m): 12:13am On Dec 02, 2010
Carolece:

Its just not my take at all. I dont have a page and I wouldnt want a man with a page who have to be following every single thing that goes on there. Put a picture daily, and describes his day to day movements and actions. Its such a waste of time and you have very little privacy. It sickens me the way people are attatched to those sites.
Yet Yu Av The Sickly Time To Post Rubbish On Pipos Status On Nairaland Abi? MOFO!!
fstranger2:

Get a gun and kill yourself
You are happy; there is no facebook in heaven and the guys there wont be facebooking
I am happy: I wont jave to read silly posts from dimwits like you
Seun is happy: you wont take up unnecessary cyberspace anymore
Everyone is happy

You see killing your self is a win:win situation!

A word is enough for the wise

BTW, are you Ibo?
My Baruda, Yu Said It Like Yu Wer From My Mouff. Likkle  Chicken Just Wanna Be Seen. Whats The Correlate With What Shud Be Discussed Here And Not Wantin An FB Page?
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Mygoldie(f): 12:13am On Dec 02, 2010
@r231 na you dey that pic?the person look like dbanj kinda, see groove.

desense where ur own pic?
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by tunnytox(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2010
r231:

or is it a crime?

Where did you place your right hand on that babe?  grin grin grin O boy i fear you!
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Dsense(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2010
U first grin
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by r231(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2010
dats ma fiancée

so its allowed grin grin
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by tunnytox(m): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2010
r231:

dats ma fiancée

so its allowed grin grin

You be correct guy, you too much jor. O moju lo soja
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by r231(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2010
^^^^^nice one bro
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by fstranger2: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2010
^^^
Can I have her on part time basis?
Once a week is enough for moi
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by r231(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2010
fstranger2:

^^^
Can I have her on part time basis?
Once a week is enough for moi

Not funny
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Dsense(m): 12:52am On Dec 02, 2010
U see, now u re angry over the guy's comment . . . Why did u put the link in the first place? grin
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by fstranger2: 1:45am On Dec 02, 2010
r231:

Not funny

You are very selfish
May you rot in hell

what is wrong in sharing?

BTW, are you Ibo?
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by r231(m): 1:48am On Dec 02, 2010
^^^^Amen

so are you happy now
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by iice(f): 3:16am On Dec 02, 2010
Carolece:

Is it any different from most people's everyday lives? I mean they talk to their loved ones (friends, spouse/partner, family) about their day to day movements. . .so it's not such a stretch on FB undecided
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Akinagirl(f): 3:29am On Dec 02, 2010
Um, Ok?
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by LordReed(m): 3:56am On Dec 02, 2010
Carolece:

Really? Aren't u just as extreme?
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by 190: 3:59am On Dec 02, 2010
angry angry angry

im angry!
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Tinksh(f): 4:00am On Dec 02, 2010
I for one love fb, it enables me to keep in contact with my friends and family that are overseas, interstate and local all at the same time instead of sending heaps of emails which i never sent. My cousin found me after losing touch for 10years. It has good points too if used properly. Life is so busy its important to stay in touch with those that are important to you. As i said earlier. Each to their own.
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Tinksh(f): 4:02am On Dec 02, 2010
Again with the angry 190 Why so
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by 190: 4:13am On Dec 02, 2010
^^

carolece knows why!!

shes dissing nigerian men indirectly!!

**Im angry once again**
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Tinksh(f): 4:15am On Dec 02, 2010
^^oh dont be angry, you will get wrinkles with an angry face! Smile puppy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by 190: 4:16am On Dec 02, 2010
^^

Im smiling again,

Only you can talk to me here that imma listen!!

Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by 190: 4:18am On Dec 02, 2010
Im angry again angry angry angry angry angry

Im going to bed!!
Re: I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. by Tinksh(f): 4:21am On Dec 02, 2010
hehe!! Your angry then smiling then angry, your making me dizzy!! Your much cuter when your smiling. Well off to bed for you. Hopefully you will wake up smiling. Goodnight!

Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? / Can This Happen In Nigeria? / He's Cheating On Me, Don't Know What To Do