Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... (1366 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... by czarr(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Don't beat around the bush forming love and buying gifts....directly or indirectly imply you want to fvck...so you know if she's down...and stop wasting productive time on these biitches

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
Don't beat around the bush forming love and buying gifts....directly or indirectly imply you want to fvck...so you know if she's down...and stop wasting productive time on these biitches
You this broke boy you're here again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

You just dey follow d guy upandan. Na so him prick SWEET you? tongue

7 Likes

Re: Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... by heffem(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
hahahahahaha....madam, I use God name beg you...free this guy...shuuuu!

3 Likes

Re: Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... by Lightangel65: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:

What of if you don't want sex, just friendship.

Men these days are just sex freaks

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... by czarr(m): 7:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

What of if you don't want sex, just friendship.

Men these days are just sex freaks
friendship to girls these days just means maga, girls allocate use to men in their lives so if u are not sexing you are definitely providing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... by czarr(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Iloveu2:

You just dey follow d guy upandan. Na so him prick SWEET you? tongue
my brother grin
Re: Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... by czarr(m): 7:22am On Jan 01, 2020
heffem:
hahahahahaha....madam, I use God name beg you...free this guy...shuuuu!
na troll o,but na troll wey her otu no done well grin
Re: Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... by Lightangel65: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
friendship to girls these days just means maga, girls allocate use to men in their lives so if u are not sexing you are definitely providing

No one is forcing you to spend on them. can't you say no.
Re: Guys If You Want Sex Just Say So.... by czarr(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

No one is forcing you to spend on them. can't you say no.
friendship without sexual or financial benefits doesn't make sense to most girls

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bride Gives Her Groom Doggy At Their Wedding Reception (video) / "I Want A Standard, That Someone Else Will Sponsor" / See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.