Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,833 members, 7,935,610 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

"I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker (73655 Views)

Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by voltron14: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Obinna is very stubborn and can fight. Some of the qualities a bank robber might need.

grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by Onu07(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
..... so I told Obinna, a photographer, about it because I learnt that he was very stubborn and could fight.”

This part made me laugh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by INFINI(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
maynation:
This is the point where I detest constitution and all the purpose it serves.
See someone confessing and he's still being called suspect fa? grin grin

not until proven guitly in a court of law. 2mrw his lawyer may say dat confesion was made under duress or claim insanity.
Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by Jabioro: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
At least he would by now understand the
difference between freedom and bondage..his eyes never cleared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by voltron14: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
ikorodureporta:
hw they got d guns nkor

That's a worrying issue.

Guns appear to be readily available for those who may be interested.

3 Likes

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wearing DREADLOCKS and dressed in a light blue denim jacket and matching blue jeans, the suspect sustained injuries in his legs.

This is why SARS dey use appearance to profile people...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by voltron14: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
OyedeleS:
[s][/s]

When you see a rabid dog just know its death is near.
Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by ppogba: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Billionsmith:
I am surprise how people can be so happy to cut fingers that feed them. Having worked in the bank for three years before I resigned to join fed govt. I can't recall lusting after money in the vault. Like I see millions everyday and I can't even stand to pin it because of integrity. I remembered when I misplaced a document and I had to search for it for days in a room which old documents are kept and by the way, such room are rarely entered because of cob webs and diets. In the cause of searching for the document, I came across some money that has been forgotten inside the room. God knows when such was forgotten and I assumed it was money paid by a customer which was mistakenly packed along with documents to the room. There was no CCTV in the room and it was between my conscience and I. At the end, I had to return the money to my CSM. Why on earth will greed over power someone to think of rubbing a bank? Though every penny is insured but what one should ask is, will you succeed in carrying out the operation? Be contented with what you have while thinking for a better life.

One thing people do not know is that, you should not work in a bank if by yourself you know you are greedy.

This may sound un-believable but I served with a nephew of a former deputy Governor of a state (state in question now divided into two) who was given a note to His state of primary assignment to work in a bank. As corp members then, we were envous of him then but was suprised when he said it then that he would not work in a bank because according to him, " I know if I work in a bank, I will still their money eventually". He did not serve in the bank then.

In those days when you join banking as a fresher, the first lesson you are thot is to see money/currencies as papers and working tools rather than means of exchange. These days, no trainning again and 2 days after joining a bank, you are already in a cubicle as a cashier.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by rottennaija(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Maxymilliano:
With all these self confessions, when he is finally taken to court, his lawyer will start feeding him with craps like, "plead not guilty, tell the court you made all the confessions under duress..."

Of course. If most people arrested by police for robbery have sound lawyers, many would excaoe justice because our police are trained to torture suspect to confession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by uuzba(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
ppogba:

One thing people do not know is that, you should not work in a bank if by yourself you know you are greedy.

This may sound un-believable but I served with a nephew of a former deputy Governor of a state (state in question now divided into two) who was given a note to His state of primary assignment to work in a bank. As corp members then, we were envous of him then but was suprised when he said it then that he would not work in a bank because according to him, " I know if I work in a bank, I will still their money eventually". He did not serve in the bank then.

In those days when you join banking as a fresher, the first lesson you are thot is to see money/currencies as papers and working tools rather than means of exchange. These days, no trainning again and 2 days after joining a bank, you are already in a cubicle as a cashier.
Can you be working in a bank, counting your "paper" working tools, then one olodo big-nyash girl that you knew in school comes to that branch to withdraw N1,000,000? And you see her bank balance with over N50,000,000?
Will your head still be normal after that incidence!

6 Likes

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by juniorstar(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
if they had succeeded. na waste dem go still waste d money

1 Like

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by olaitonto(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Italian Job gone Bad. #Sadden undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by awapp: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is the result of poor planning.... �
Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by Tookool(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
So because person fit fight .....e mean say him fit Rob.

1 Like

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by Freshlorde: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
You no fit use Brain rob with computer na gun you wan use mugu

1 Like

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
IpobAntidote:
It's either the Nigerian police is the best in the world when it comes to getting quick confessions or they are beating the shit out of their suspects. It's only in Naija (at least that I know) that suspects just gives out free confessions as if it's candy. Why will someone just confess like that with nothing to gain.

Too much Hollywood is disturbing you. When they give you one slap, you'll even confess all your sins in life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by ibechris(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Obinna go dey thank God for his stubbornness and not an armed robber.

1 Like

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by layi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
maynation:

could be confession under duress
Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by joefelin2345: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbish. You secured a job as a banker yet planning to rub the same bank. How did get the job in the first place? No be man no man? I begi, if you no get land, you are still poor. Contact me for genuine one in Lagos n environment jare. Whatsapp me on 08023001226. God bless you real good as you patronise me this year.
Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by tallfish145(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
never believed Larry is capable of doing or nursing this evil act. The last time I went to the bank, I jokingly asked him for my Xmas gift, that was on 24th

5 Likes

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by ppogba: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
uuzba:

Can you be working in a bank, counting your "paper" working tools, then one olodo big-nyash girl that you knew in school comes to that branch to withdraw N1,000,000? And you see her bank balance with over N50,000,000?
Will your head still be normal after that incidence!

If you know your head will not remain normal, then quit especially if your family name is precious to you.

2 Likes

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by MZrapper(f): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
maynation:
You are dumb
Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by bmdmixer: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
bank heist d series
Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by DEROX: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
lol the same way his kinsmen are planning 2023 presidential election but this exactly will be the same result grin (failure)
Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by maynation(f): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
MZrapper:

You are dumb

Thank you
Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by alizma: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Maxymilliano:
With all these self confessions, when he is finally taken to court, his lawyer will start feeding him with craps like, "plead not guilty, tell the court you made all the confessions under duress..."
Na global course for lawyers.
Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by TruckFit(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Gratefulll:
Adelani Adepegba, Abuja

A customer care officer of a first generation bank, which was attacked by armed robbers last Saturday, Larry Ehizo, has stated that he began planning how to carry out the operation in October 2019.

https://punchng.com/i-started-planning-abuja-bank-robbery-in-october-banker/

Set awon professor Slava grin grin

Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by poseidon12: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
waynejesus:
All of us na thief even our president

These ones are armed robbers, not just thieves. Are you an armed robber?
Re: "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker by poseidon12: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
gambia:
Crime doesn't pay.

That's true in normal societies, but not necessarily true in Nigeria. Most wealthy people in Nigeria got rich by stealing Government money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.