Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,491 members, 7,971,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Difference Between A Boyfriend And Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Difference Between A Boyfriend And Husband (295 Views)

Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Boyfriend And Husband by Imoleade(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2020
Ideally, a boyfriend should be an intending husband, but the truth is that most boyfriends are not. If you are in a relationship, you should be in it for the long run. However, this does not mean you should marry whoever you are dating by force. Sometimes, you can only see the real person when you are already in a relationship with them. And if you are not comfortable with some things about the person, you can leave the relationship.
Some people are great boyfriends, but are not potentially great husbands. Following this are some particular distinctions between a boyfriend and a husband.

• A husband is ready and sure that they want to spend the rest of their life with you. A boyfriend says they want to marry you, but anything can still happen. A man that is not sure they want to spend forever with you is not a husband.

Read more below
https://immonaija..com/2020/01/the-difference-between-boyfriend-and.html
Re: The Difference Between A Boyfriend And Husband by donbachi(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2020
His courtship

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Condemned Inverter Deep Cycle Battery Or Any Other Battery. / We Will Survive!!! Combating COVID-19. Our Daily Updates... / How My Mom Helped My Dad Grow His Business After Retirement - Dr Amuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.