Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,611 members, 7,951,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Wives Make Your Pussy Tight And Sweet For Your Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Make Your Pussy Tight And Sweet For Your Husband (1006 Views)

What To Do When Your Husband Is Losing Interest In Love Making... / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Make Your Pussy Tight And Sweet For Your Husband by Yivayipus: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2020
�Vagina upgrade 2020�
Make it tight and sweet. Your vagina shouldn't be the same as last year. �.
Let him taste the difference. Your sex life shouldn't be boring Everytime. Make your Man want only you forever.
The Madura stick is what you need. It makes your vagina shrink, making it tight and sweet.
Insert the stick into your vagina for 2 mins. And your vagina is good as that of a virgin.
Price: 3000Naira
Call or Whatsapp : 07064196544
Instagram : @herbs_n_sex
Re: Wives Make Your Pussy Tight And Sweet For Your Husband by LegendaryLover(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2020
hmm... can u post pics of it (madura stick) here on NL?

1 Like

Re: Wives Make Your Pussy Tight And Sweet For Your Husband by Yivayipus: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2020
I tried posting it... But it didn't upload. Can you chat me up on 07064196544
Re: Wives Make Your Pussy Tight And Sweet For Your Husband by Yivayipus: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2020
I tried uploading pictures but it couldn't upload. Chat me on Whatsapp 07064196544. I will send pictures to you. Thanks
LegendaryLover:
hmm...
can u post pics of it (madura stick) here on NL?
Re: Wives Make Your Pussy Tight And Sweet For Your Husband by Gforce2019: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
I wan buy 10 for my ex-gf. Because the lady don play serious game before iet her. My preeq come be like say nah broom inside her pussy.

Women are just something else. You cant beat them with their game.
Re: Wives Make Your Pussy Tight And Sweet For Your Husband by Yivayipus: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Gforce2019:
I wan buy 10 for my ex-gf. Because the lady don play serious game before iet her. My preeq come be like say nah broom inside her pussy.

Women are just something else. You cant beat them with their game.

(1) (Reply)

Should Parents Apologize To Their Children When They're Wrong? / Kids clothes for sale...come in here / Dear Husband, Are You Sure You Are The Daddy Of Your Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.