Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,249 members, 7,934,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up (2681 Views)

Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) / Serial Engager Who Proposes To Christian Women And Dumps Them Just Before Weddin / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by makydebbie(f): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Hlo dear
av u eaten?
can i know u more?
can we be 4rendz?
how can we meet plz?
come to my house cheesy
send me sexy pix cheesy

YOU PEOPLE ARE TRYING ENDURING THESE THINGS TBF.

grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by BigJoe19: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
Every guy I have met want a relationship with me...
which kind lie be this, even if you are Kylie Jenner, not every guy would want you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Lamanii22(f): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2020
BigJoe19:
which kind lie be this, even if you are Kylie Jenner, not every guy would want you.

I said the ones I've met... I never said every guy... Please read my comment again.. Steadily this time..
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by COOLWYT: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2020
A FEMALE COMPUTER OPERATOR URGENTLY NEEDED
A decent female computer operator needed in a business center .
Must be skilled in Microsoft Office Packages, Corel draw.
Qualification: SSCE/ OND
Must reside around Ibeju- Lekki Lagos
Accommodation available if not staying within.
Call: 08126083622
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Phenomenal16(f): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:
U wey dey go make garri,u make am to deep am inside tea?...wetin u carry 4 mind wen u put water 4 fire and keep bowl wia u go do d garri.
...he he..ma niggar
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Phenomenal16(f): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
...u must be really beautiful or rather hot
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by donbachi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...he he..ma niggar
ma baby girl,wetin dey sup na...u've been MIA.
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
I am not part of them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

I said the ones I've met... I never said every guy... Please read my comment again.. Steadily this time..
The way you dress is the way guys will address you.If a lady dresses half nude she will attract 99% of Guyz who will want to have a taste of her kitkat than when she dresses like a deeper life girl.You know what I mean.
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Lamanii22(f): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
cucumbae:
The way you dress is the way guys will address you.If a lady dresses half nude she will attract 99% of Guyz who will want to have a taste of her kitkat than when she dresses like a deeper life girl.You know what I mean.

I dress decently.. Intact when you talk of decency.. I fall into that category... Men just get attracted to me somehow.. Not like I wear makeup or anything..
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Ovawise2020: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:
Nawah o...wetin Adele no go see for the other side....
she go see plenty oo cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Ovawise2020: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lamanii22:
hmmm fear women
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by nlPoster: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lamanii22:

I dress decently.. Intact when you talk of decency.. I fall into that category... Men just get attracted to me somehow.. Not like I wear makeup or anything..

What's your definition of makeup or are you like this lady stylishly advertising for a boyfriend.

https://www.nairaland.com/5613437/look-body-cant-it-lady

You want folks to check your profile picture, not so?

Are these new gimmicks to get husbands?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing though, never too early to start looking for the same if you are interested in marriage and between 25 and 30+
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Jodha(f): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ovawise2020:
how fa with your boyfriend mouth odur?.. No be u complain for one thread last yr?

It's nuh me biko....
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Ovawise2020: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

It's nuh me biko....
why don't the person ask on behalf of her boyfriend?
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Lamanii22(f): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2020
nlPoster:

What's your definition of makeup or are you like this lady stylishly advertising for a boyfriend.

https://www.nairaland.com/5613437/look-body-cant-it-lady

You want folks to check your profile picture, not so?

Are these new gimmicks to get husbands?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing though, never too early to start looking for the same if you are interested in marriage and between 25 and 30+

No.. I'm not looking for husband oo... I'm just saying guys are attracted to me that's all...
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Lamanii22(f): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2020
Ovawise2020:
U wey still dey beg God make man even look your side.. dey fool urself

You're the one making a fool out of yourself .... It is your insecurity that's worrying you.. Or you're just pained or hurt... If you have nothing reasonable to say, just get off my mention...
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Ovawise2020: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lamanii22:

You're the one making a fool out of yourself .... It is your insecurity that's worrying you.. Or you're just pained or hurt... If you have nothing reasonable to say, just get off my mention...
lamanii so because I got no interest in u makes u sound like dis?? Anyway I'm only here to read news , not here for a relationship
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by nlPoster: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lamanii22:

I'm just saying guys are attracted to me that's all...

Guys are attracted to everybody.

If they are attracted to only you then perhaps you can open a thread to advertise yourself in romance section so they can follow you alone and other females could get some respite from the constant attention they receive here.
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by Lamanii22(f): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ovawise2020:
lamanii so because I got no interest in u makes u sound like dis?? Anyway I'm only here to read news , not here for a relationship

But you weren't nice... I like nice people in my circle ...
Re: Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up by frozen70(f): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
neolboy:
Why do ladies have this misconception that any guy who find solace in calling them, chatting them is trying to have a sexual relationship with them.

Sometimes last year i met a lady at my friends place, we got talking and we exchange numbers. As time goes on we keep talking, I love talking to her because she was friendly, all of a sudden she hardly pick my calls neither does she return my missed calls. I told my friend about it and he promised to ask her why, to my disbelief, he said the girl decided to stop taking my calls because she knew what was on my mind and that she is not ready for any relationship now.
I was shocked because i never showed her any sign that i was going to woo her

Don't blame her for her decision to stop communicating

That's how some unwanted relationship starts from greetings to the real act and she wasn't ready for that

Guys can sweet mouth a lady to the extent that she will forget her bearings

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Recent Photo Of Princess Salt That Got Anita Joseph And Others Talking / What Kind Of Gift Can I Give My Girl Friend On Her Birthday? / I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.