Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire (24578 Views)

BREAKING: Popular Market In Benin City Razed By Fire [Pics, VIDEO] / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Shops At Mokola-Oja Ibadan Razed By Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by vincentjk(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2020
Is this curse or what?? God save us
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Aplaudez(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
This is what we get when all our prayer points is centered around Fire Fire!!!

The prayer of an average Naija man and Woman is about Fire fire fire.....

They'd be like:

Die by Fire!!!
Holy ghost Fire!!!
Thunder fire you!!!
Mountain of Fire/Fire!!!

Now see as d fire the chop all the markets and burning down their wares??

Fire, Fire, Fire youuuuu, Fire Youuuuu

This isn't time for this sir!
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Aplaudez(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2020
GOFRONT:

They'd be like:

Die by Fire!!!
Holy ghost Fire!!!
Thunder fire you!!!
Mountain of Fire/Fire!!!

This ain't time for this sir!
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Mightyhaiz: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Na wa
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by lomprico(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2020
again?
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Mightyhaiz: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2020
enawt:
I was waiting for someone to post this.
My family house was just a stone's throw to the place the unfortunate incident happened..
must you wait for SB to post? Something like this is happening before you and you sit pretty,waiting for somebody else to post.. sad
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by smitaro(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2020
naija everyday one problem.
God help us.
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by freshinko: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2020
What the fvck is happening.. poverty too much and fire is just busy ravaging the little consolation people have got. God help us all.
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by enawt: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
must you wait for SB to post? Something like this is happening before you and you sit pretty,waiting for somebody else to post.. sad

I have my personal reasons. I owe no one an explanation. I knew it's only a matter of time before someone took the initiative.
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Jamorezzi: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2020
Hammarthan
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Mightyhaiz: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2020
enawt:

. I knew it's only a matter of time before someone took the initiative.
if everybody is like you,waiting for things to happen , we for still dey bush dey hustle banana with monkeys ..

Shed that docile mentality

2 Likes

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2020
Let them keep burning markets almost every week, not knowing that Igbos are way ahead of them 100 fold. Igbo Commerce and Trade Unions already had secret meeting months back and circulated memo on how to beat the fire and protect their assets.

1 Like

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by seguno2: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2020
Cosmatikka:
This new yr sha. Ogbete mkt in Enugu burnt, Timber market in Umuahia burnt, now Akesan mkt in Oyo burning.
USA burning Iran.
Abeg let's give our lives to Christ

What of the people in Australia, California etc where they have serious fire incidents regularly? Did they give their lives to the devil?
Religion and superstition will not kill us in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2020
ol
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2020
Equipment not working to stop the fire
I weep for Nigeria
Am leaving this country to Canada to meet my family
We are not save in this country
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Originalsly: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmm.... high winds.... that fire will continue to rage and spread. Didn't the governor know the Fire Service was non functional? I'm sure he would make big speech.....big promises and everybody would swallow. On cause of fire.... too many smart people in the market... know how to short cut everything without thinking of risks. Most likely.... electrical.

1 Like

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Cjay2020(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Na wa o! Whats the cause of all this fires in the south

Dry season...

1 Like

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2020
Na human being dey cause does fire

2 Likes

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by enawt: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
if everybody is like you,waiting for things to happen , we for still dey bush dey hustle banana with monkeys ..

Shed that docile mentality

Guy lemme alone
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Aplaudez:
This is too much on us God!
I saw the flame starting around 1am, nobody could help it, fire service had to go to Ibadan to go get water!

I weep for my country!

Like for real? shocked
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by crackhouse(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2020
GOFRONT:

They'd be like:

Die by Fire!!!
Holy ghost Fire!!!
Thunder fire you!!!
Mountain of Fire/Fire!!!

u comment is childish. I am sure you are still a kid.
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by EgunMogaji2: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2020
I have an unpopular opinion, "Any Nigerian That's Depending On The Government Is Not Serious".

Markets, including that one, have a main association and several sub associations. Innoson assembles fire trucks in Nigeria. From all the money that they make at these markets then can't carve out a scheme with Innoson to purchase one or two fire trucks?

Even if IVM fire trucks are pricey, can't they just convert a regular water truck with a high pressure pumping system?

All you graduates of engineering schools that are idling in unemployment, get off your sods and get are stepping with ideas.

Carpe Diem.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2020
Forest gets burnt in other countries but here it's houses and market.

God help us
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Sportize(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2020
wow! hope this shop are in some form of insurance

For Sale
Nikon d5300 with a 35mm Yongnuo prime lens and 18-55 kit lens and free 32gb SD card
@165k

clean perfect working condition and a great camera for both photography and video production.

location Edo st. but with good arrangement, nationwide delivery is possible

serious buyers only pls
calls/whatsapp
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by stealmatic(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
My brother this is getting out of hand.

Only God knows the pact APC government had with the devil when he gave them power.

After 2015, the spate of suicides increased astronomically. Nigerians were taking their own lives at will.

After 2019 elections, it's high rate of fire incidents everywhere.

From the north to south to the east and west...fire fire inna we contri.
bros is oyo state stil apc,

1 Like

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Afamed: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
My brother this is getting out of hand.

Only God knows the pact APC government had with the devil when he gave them power.

After 2015, the spate of suicides increased astronomically. Nigerians were taking their own lives at will.

After 2019 elections, it's high rate of fire incidents everywhere.

From the north to south to the east and west...fire fire inna we contri.
Senseless post. Fire outbreak over 1 week and still counting in Australia too is cause by APC . Semi illiterate everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Ezmans: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Na wa o! Whats the cause of all this fires in the south
20 meters away from the market but equipment is not working, look at a country
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Gandollar(f): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2020
Afamed:

Senseless post. Fire outbreak over 1 week and still counting in Australia too is cause by APC . Semi illiterate everywhere
Ah you are here now. grin

1 Like

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Gandollar(f): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Cosmatikka:
This new yr sha. Ogbete mkt in Enugu burnt, Timber market in Umuahia burnt, now Akesan mkt in Oyo burning.
USA burning Iran.
Abeg let's give our lives to Christ
Osaze007 is a firefighter. Where's he sef.
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by saintol(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Markets are now on fire... It seems someone is deliberately setting these markets ablaze. Abi na the person wey enter hell last no lock the gate properly.

1 Like

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Gandollar(f): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Ezmans:
20 meters away from the market but equipment is not working, look at a country
Osaze007 will put it off with his bacteria infested saliva.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheques Can Now Be Paid Into Savings Accounts – CBN / Today Is #NoBanking Day! / Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.