Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire (24577 Views)

BREAKING: Popular Market In Benin City Razed By Fire [Pics, VIDEO] / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Shops At Mokola-Oja Ibadan Razed By Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Gandollar(f): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2020
saintol:
Markets are now on fire... It seems someone is deliberately setting these markets ablaze.
That's the pact APC had with the devil in exchange for power. In 2015, it suicide everywhere. In 2019, it's fire outbreak everywhere
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2020
[sup][/sup]
catoluy:
Let them keep burning markets almost every week, not knowing that Igbos are way ahead of them 100 fold. Igbo Commerce and Trade Unions already had secret meeting months back and circulated memo on how to beat the fire and protect their assets.

So no more fire in igboland again, abi?

We don hear u.

When the next one occurs, I will remind you of your fallacious boast.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Mightyhaiz: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2020
enawt:

Guy lemme alone
I know u have been impacted..so this is for those that may want to toe your line of docility.. The world didt advance to this level by docility and waiting for things to happen
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Savagethe21st(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2020
We wish them well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChTAgrTPOB4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by mbahdi(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2020
enawt:
I was waiting for someone to post this.
My family house was just a stone's throw to the place the unfortunate incident happened.

Woke up as early as five to noise and screams
Millions worth of goods in the air

In short, I thank God for Life
I stays at sabo.before bovas fuel station.how do we hook.fellow naira lander
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Baztardmods:
When I asked why this same fire isn't happening in the North y'all ranted now it is clear something is fishy

Brother, them talk na Harmattan .Can you compare the Harmattan blowing in the north to south yet no fire out breaks in their market

1 Like

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by XullySwt(f): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2020
What is dis one saying, does it even match d topic at hand
Alvin212:
The best way to fight terrorism is to starve them to death in their infancy.

Stop sending relief material to the North.

If shekarau was starved to death in his infancy,

Their won't be anything like bookoharammm.

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by sexyyoyo(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Na wa o! Whats the cause of all this fires in the south

God bless you for saying my mind . this is witch hunting and it glaring they want to crumble businesses intentionally. Whatever plan of the enemies , it will surely fail . pslam 91 says it all.
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by miniziter(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
This is what we get when all our prayer points is centered around Fire Fire!!!

The prayer of an average Naija man and Woman is about Fire fire fire.....

They'd be like:

Die by Fire!!!
Holy ghost Fire!!!
Thunder fire you!!!
Mountain of Fire/Fire!!!

Now see as d fire the chop all the markets and burning down their wares??

Fire, Fire, Fire youuuuu, Fire Youuuuu

Sharrap there. No be physical fire we dey talk of.
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by PointZerom: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007 :
One would have thought after the first fiasco they would have gotten their acts together
Today another market has gone up in flames
They spend their time attacking everyone else while their territory blows up
No single fire service in all of Igbo land that’s the size of Oyo state
https://punchng.com/fire-destroys-umuahia-industrial-market/amp/
Curse be upon any leader that brought tribalism in Nigeria.
(Quo

Osaze007 let your conscience judge.
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by vertueptime: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Baztardmods:
When I asked why this same fire isn't happening in the North y'all ranted now it is clear something is fishy

Its not by federal character, oya go and burn market in the north and see where it will take u, mean while keep ranting while the west/south keeps burning
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by enawt: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2020
mbahdi:

I stays at sabo.before bovas fuel station.how do we hook.fellow naira lander

I know that place
But Guess it'll be another time... I've left Oyo town, this morning.

1 Like

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by DavidEsq(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2020
enawt:
I was waiting for someone to post this.
My family house was just a stone's throw to the place the unfortunate incident happened.

Woke up as early as five to noise and screams
Millions worth of goods in the air

In short, I thank God for Life
Why were u waiting for someone to post it? U aren't u someone?
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
This is what we get when all our prayer points is centered around Fire Fire!!!

The prayer of an average Naija man and Woman is about Fire fire fire.....

They'd be like:

Die by Fire!!!
Holy ghost Fire!!!
Thunder fire you!!!
Mountain of Fire/Fire!!!

Now see as d fire the chop all the markets and burning down their wares??

Fire, Fire, Fire youuuuu, Fire Youuuuu

The church of Jesus Christ is obviously your problem. Let's watch and see how you fare in this enterprise.
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by kennias(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
We had a prayer session two days ago(Friday) in our branch office at Oyo in preparation for our resumption on Monday , during the prayer my wife saw a vision about a popular market in Oyo razed down by fire, she immediately said we should pray against it happening but she instantly heard a voice saying there was nothing we can do that the market will be completely destroyed by the fire because the burning down of the market has been concluded in the dark world, so we finished the prayer and headed back to Lagos. At about 9am today(Sunday) one of our staffs an Oyo indigene present at the prayer session call to inform us of the fire that razed the entire market that he never experienced such a vision coming to reality in a record time, he said he was shouting at the scene of the fire that his boss(my wife) saw the vision about the fire and some people at the market requested for his boss number to pray for them that she must be a prophetess....praise the Lord
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Amalekki: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
What a tragedy!
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by younghartz(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
arsenal33:
“Unfortunately, the Fire Service based in Oyo and just less than 20 metres to the Market could not mobilise to stop the raging fire. The Service said its equipment was not functioning.

Simply shows they don't conduct drills

1 Like

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Amalekki: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
kennias:
..... during the prayer my wife saw a vision about a popular market in Oyo razed down by fire, she immediately said we should pray against it happening but she instantly heard a voice saying there was nothing we can do that the market will be completely destroyed by the fire because the burning down of the market has been concluded in the dark world, so we finished the prayer and headed back to Lagos.
Pls forgive me if my comment is offensive to you but I'm just curious about this as prophesies & visions intrigue me:

To the Bible scholars & spirit-led people here, could that voice have been from the holy spirit? Is there a reference in the Bible where something concluded in the dark world cannot be destroyed by the power of God?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Farki: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Quite shameful that the state fire service is so useless. Then they will be collecting monthly allocation, without functioning equipment.

1 Like

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by otokx(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Looks like its Market fire season in Nigeria
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Farki: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Baztardmods:

So if Northerners die you will be happier? Why not tackle the state for the faulty firefighting equipment or allowing an environment so inviting to fires.
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Sacchi1162(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Cosmatikka:
This new yr sha. Ogbete mkt in Enugu burnt, Timber market in Umuahia burnt, now Akesan mkt in Oyo burning.
USA burning Iran.
Abeg let's give our lives to Christ

Sorry but when did Ogbete burn because I entered the market yesterday and there was no signs at all
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by toprealman: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
payperpost:
the government will probably support the victim
Will this address the root cause of the incessant fires outbreaks in recent time here in Nigeria?
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by kennias(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Amalekki:

Pls forgive me if my comment is offensive to you but I'm just curious about this as prophesies & visions intrigue me:

To the Bible scholars & spirit-led people here, could that voice have been from the holy spirit? Is there a reference in the Bible where something concluded in the dark world cannot be destroyed by the power of God?
please no offence, sometimes God permits things to happens either from the dark world or from God's children as long as it is according to his will, Christ knew he will die on the cross for the sin of mankind, he pray to God to take the cup away i.e the death on the cross away from him but later Jesus said let the will of God be done.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Aguero101(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
This fire fire don tire us ooooo. Is Nigeria gradually turning to hell fire?

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Amalekki: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
kennias:
please no offence, sometimes God permits things to happens either from the dark world or from God's children as long as it is according to his will, Christ knew he will die on the cross for the sin of mankind, he pray to God to take the cup away i.e the death on the cross away from him but later Jesus said let the will of God be done.
Thanks for the insight!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by carbony4red(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
arsenal33:
“Unfortunately, the Fire Service based in Oyo and just less than 20 metres to the Market could not mobilise to stop the raging fire. The Service said its equipment was not functioning.

And they are being paid monthly, what is government paying them for??
This was d same thing dt happened in Onitsha market, let bubu just scrap fire fighters and replace them,this is getting out of hand
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by mechanics(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Eyah, what a bad news, people's sweat has just being lost, may God console them in this trying times.
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Ashley86400: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
payperpost:
the government will probably support the victim
Abeg who has this same pic of Buhri but with the war and destruction background. Thanks
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Legendguru: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
OH
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Osaze007: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
Osaze007 will put it off with his bacteria infested saliva.

I’m here I don’t see Yorubas masturabate over Igbo leaders so what’s your point ? They day I see Yorubas mastubating over Igbo be rest assured I will switch alliance
Re: Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire by Gandollar(f): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

I’m here I don’t see Yorubas masturabate over Igbo leaders so what’s your point ? They day I see Yorubas mastubating over Igbo be rest assured I will switch alliance
What's my point? Are you no longer the fire service director?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheques Can Now Be Paid Into Savings Accounts – CBN / Today Is #NoBanking Day! / Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.