Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,146 members, 7,922,825 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Are Guys Way More Than Girls On Romance Section. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Way More Than Girls On Romance Section. (325 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Way More Than Girls On Romance Section. by motionarena: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2020
I have noticed than the percentage of guys to girls on Nairaland romance section is like 90% to 10%.

But its this same guys that will be forming hard guys while suggesting is the opposite sex who are interested in sexual activities and sexual talks.

Una go open all kinds of thread they yab girls but why una come pack full here.

Naso some group of young men open thread on masturbation challenge can you imagine that.

https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread

Omo guys una dey fall hand

Abeg guys lets try to be more productive this year and pay more attention to more meaningful sections

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Way More Than Girls On Romance Section. by dawnomike(m): 12:31am On Jan 06, 2020
The hustle is real i guess... grin
Re: Why Are Guys Way More Than Girls On Romance Section. by Gina2019(f): 12:37am On Jan 06, 2020
dawnomike:
The hustle is real i guess... grin
is the hustle fake before?
Re: Why Are Guys Way More Than Girls On Romance Section. by MJBOLT: 4:06am On Jan 06, 2020
if you want to be productive this year then stick to the business or investment sections and leave the romance section alone,is it not ironic that the op's most active section is the romance section #Hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Way More Than Girls On Romance Section. by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:15am On Jan 06, 2020
Ashawo man , na that one you come count

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Wishing Me Dead Will Die Before Me - Bobrisky Reacts To Ait / Is It Sanitary To Pee In Your Shower? / Is Long Distance Relationship Scam??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.