Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,287 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back (63937 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
OP, where did you make your research that your firth two children would not carry SS anemia?

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by thatigboman: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:
it's a risk I will take
you will regret your life if u do, I promise u

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by ThePreachersSon: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
If you really love her, then go for her. Keep hope that hope burning and alive. Do research too, there must be something out there that can help. And know that there are other alternatives too, when you consider bearing children.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Yankee101: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oga, dont be wicked to your unborn children.

You never see sickle cell crisis before, e dey pursue erection, money and love commot for house

Me chonu

6 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by 1Sharon(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blindersoff:

It is amniocentesis not ammiocentesis

Cheers edited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by thatigboman: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
tosyne2much:
OP, where did you make your research that your firth two children would not carry SS anemia?
a friend of mine. 1st child. Had sickle cell. Died last year when she was over 30 years
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Evangkatsoulis: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
mrssomebody:
My junior brother lost one of his good friend to sickle cell crisis....a very nice boy with promising future. Maybe his death could have been avoided if his parents made a different choice. Trust me the love u feel now won't be all that when "push comes to shove". may God give you the strength to move on.
If his parents made a different choice he wouldn't have existed in the first place.
The only way he would have existed is if he were SS.
Unless you think his existing isn't a good thing in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Benwallt(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Vox populi vox dei or you can go ahead if you have enough money to handle big crisis

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Blindersoff: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
tosyne2much:

If both parents have sickle cell trait (HbAS) there is a one in four (25%) chance that any given child could be born with sickle cell anaemia. There is also a one in four chance that any given child could be completely unaffected. There is a one in two (50%) chance that any given child will get the sickle cell trait.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by ceeceeuwa: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.
Quit! Easier said than done... There will be a strain in your relationship and the bond you have for"oma" once you bring forth a child with sickle cell.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by thatigboman: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Winneygirl:

Lol. Very funny. grin grin grin,
You can send me a PM.
that madridguy is a big time scam and love-peddler. Don't mind him or her

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Daviddson(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Another fake story, like his previous one that also reached FP

Just a week ago, in your previous thread, you said you're married and your wife is pregnant. Now, you're looking for an AA to kidnap marry grin

11 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Neddyogu(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
I have a few questions
1. Why didn't you seek a second opinion just to be sure?

2. Have u seen a kid with Vaso-occlusive crisis?

3. Since u claim u love Oma so much, why would you want to put her through that kinda torture?

4. How d hell did u come about that crap about ur first two kids dodging the sickle cell gene HbS?
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Babaheekmat: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Laughing hysterically

Nothing can give you peace Except following Quran and hadith..

Nonsense.. Genotype ko.. Jinotype ni
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by 1Sharon(f): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sterope:
Is it important for both of you to have children? undecided

Your mother gave birth to you, so you must birth yours.

God wants us to be fruitful and multiply.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Mouthgag: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.
You and OMA are very ignorant.

What happens to prenatal diagnosis and and pre implantation ivf?

Two olodos...

5 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Giving up does not mean you are weak but that you are strong enough to let go
we all make sacrifices for the ones we love if you truly love her you should let her go
i know a family whom their first born is a sickle cell patient and i can tell you that they are going through hell
only a fool will see trouble and still walk into it

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by solostar1: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
chieyine:

You stay in Enugu right?
I stay in University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital.
I am inviting you to the hospital let me take you to Sickle Cell clinic.

Then you will know that when the die is cast, the so called love will die.
best comment ever

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Mouthgag: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
cool

Bros, Quit it....There are so many Omas with AA genotype out there...
Rubbish
What of IVF and prenatal diagnosis?
What is the essence of technology?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Ubayaka(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
I understand how you feel. my simple advice; DON'T DO THIS!
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Evangkatsoulis: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:
it's a risk I will take
Do it bro. You can't wrong what doesn't exist(your children).
If your kids have SS, it is their luck.
You can't have them any other way without them being SS.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Ay04z(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
There re ways dem dey do am. But expensive sha
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Tenshades(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=Cheato64 post=85543831]I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Jaqenhghar: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:

I am in the same shoe. We decided nothing will come in between our happiness. My guy save up some money and do IVF. They do it in abuja ... virtually everywhere. Dont mind these Niggers
If the world thought the way Niggerians think there will be no aeroplanes. People will still keep talking about how it is impossible to fly

10 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by kenny160: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
RIP to d girl i av bro dat died after age of 28 too he start since 2months old.. It was a teribble experience
virgoquin:
By the time your child starts having crisis every now and then, the love will disappear from your eyes and you will be faced with the hard truth...

Birthing an SS child is not easy at all, the pains they go through Everytime, all your finances will go for medications which you are not sure that they will make it.

What about the emotional pains nko, are you ready to watch your beloved child to be in constant pains. The child will not forgive you at all.
I know of a girl who died last year because she was an SS, she was past 21 but she still died. Even when she was alive she was always sick and in crisis
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by donttouchme: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
By the time you give birth to ss children and exaust your cash on them, that love will turn to bitterness. You better end it and save yourself from future sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Thomanad(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
1Sharon:
I'm guessing you lot have never heard about amniocentesis?
We have aunty.
And do you have an idea how much amniocentesis costs?
When you find out the cost pls come back to advice the guy, and ask if he has the money for it

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by deor03(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:

There is no nice way to say this. But END IT

2 years of heartbreak is better than a lifetime of heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Mouthgag: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
czarina:
No matter how hard it is, you can be assured that it's not nearly half as hard as worrying your head or having sleepless nights over a sick child.

And then you'll realize that this choice was actually a piece of cake.
Ignorance will kill most Africans...

You people just pas tru school for nothing...

What happens to technology like
Prenatal diagnosis
Pre implantation selection
IVF etc?
I know many fools here will still quote me to talk about religious moral bullshîts. But I'm very sure that if they told you that you're carrying an imbecîle or a deformed child in your womb, you won't think twice before you ask that they take it out ...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by agzoo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
You are just a wicked father to-be who wants to endanger d life of your unborn child because of ur being foolish and self-centered.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Yunus1010(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
[b]Guy quit that level. Is better u face the heart break now and bear it rather to regret later in life
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
thatigboman:
a friend of mine. 1st child. Had sickle cell. Died last year when she was over 30 years
Oooh gosh!

I also lost my friend's younger brother some years back. A brilliant guy with a promising future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.