Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:51 AM

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back (63934 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by MariaAngeles: 1:28am On Jan 08, 2020
fekani:
@ op, I lost a very sweet guy to genotype ish too but I don't regret it at all especially when I see the stress and emotional trauma my brother goes through with his sickly first son.
He and his wife got tested before they got married and the lab gave them a wrong result.

Don't try it!

Please explain what you mean by the bolded ? undecided
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.
Don't be a f.ool for love. That love will vanish if you enter gutter.
I am the second child of my parents. I'm SS. I know a few people who are first born SS. Educate yourself.
Love is not worth the pain.

4 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by slam7000(m): 1:40am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.

So without your nicest Oma, you wouldn’t change your underwears and outwears?? Without Oma you wouldn’t eat healthy or work out?
Who encourage your Oma to eat healthy, work out and change her wears??

....and you are planning to propose to her this weekend??

Kindly tell me your location in Enugu, I feel like sending small boyz over to flog the crap out of you. You must be one of those boys who stay in their rooms all day during the holidays and never tasted the ‘sweetness and healing’ therapies of koboko or aña. Mummy boy who had food brought to them in their room by house helps.

Anu mpama...go and propose to her na and I hope her new man break off your ankle this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Onyxnaija: 1:48am On Jan 08, 2020
You could try conceiving your children via IVF and the embryos genetically tested to know if they’re SS, and such embryos discarded before implantation. Then your wife can tie her tubes to avoid any accidents. My suggestion is extreme and costly, but the cost and effect of having a sickle cell anemic child is unprecedented.
Thankfully there’s a lot of research to find a cure for this disease and they’re making progress. I believe the next generation may not have to struggle with this issue.
All the best with your decision
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 08, 2020
You and your fake tales again please if you see my comment kindly know that this guy writes fake stories angry
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by idrezee(m): 1:51am On Jan 08, 2020
rottennaija:

If you have the means, you can do it. It's not easy finding someone your heart complete with. We are living in an advanced world were a lot has been overcome by technologic advancement.

If you have the means. Even if it's 2 children.
You are either stupid or very wicked

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by AquariusRising: 1:52am On Jan 08, 2020
rottennaija:

If you have the means, you can do it. It's not easy finding someone your heart complete with. We are living in an advanced world were a lot has been overcome by technologic advancement.

If you have the means. Even if it's 2 children.

There are only two 'means'
1. Repeated abortions of any foetus that is carrying the SS Gene. I need not say how immoral that is...repeatedly getting pregnant and aborting the babies until she is pregnant if a healthy child

2. Bone marrow transplant from a healthy donor to the sick child, best before the child is 2years old. The younger the better. This process is extremely expensive, may not be available in Nigeria and there is the probability that the whole process could fail if the recipient's immune system attacks the transplant it has received. That's why it is best for the donor to be a healthy sibling....where are they to find a healthy sibling? When giving birth to sicklers is the problem from the very onset?
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by digitaltrades: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:

There is also a possibility that all your children turn out to be SS.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by chiboy1116: 2:00am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
it's a risk I will take
it's like u don't have sense ? . Nonsense . angry
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by slam7000(m): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2020
reubenobi:
what is really wrong with you guys?

Op is a troll. He claimed he was married and with children. You should be asking what’s wrong with him. People like that have mental issues which gets worse as they post on Nairaland. They get orgasm with the likes and responses that their posts generate.

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by pekisdgee(m): 2:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Better let go... is d future dat mattas not the present. Shoulda woulda coulda are the last words of a fool .
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by tomdon(m): 2:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Na better gift be this AA sef oo

People go just de bang de chop prick and to² when they know they're not AA so they don't have the right to it.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Smellingrillmea: 2:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Octaves:

This is shameful. What about looking for a partner with a compatible genotype. So the so-called love is more important than the life of innocent babies

There is nothing shameful in an abortion.......especially when it has not gotten to the stage it will feel pain..... you are very ignorant .....pls learn to read more
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by cashmoney2015: 2:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Well, I'm not boasting, but I have a supplement that can even turn SS to AS. If both of you take it for at least 2-3months, I assure you getting kids with blessed genotypes.

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Love ke?

If u want ur children to forgive u knowing fully well u knew what u were doing then u better rethink n split up sharp sharp.

What is love? do you know what love is? If u do then you will let her go

I beg u biko, find another Oma n treat her well n not expect too much of the previous Oma in the new one because we are all different persons with different views.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by AquariusRising: 2:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Onyxnaija:
You could try conceiving your children via IVF and the embryos genetically tested to know if they’re SS, and such embryos discarded before implantation. Then your wife can tie her tubes to avoid any accidents. My suggestion is extreme and costly, but the cost and effect of having a sickle cell anemic child is unprecedented.
Thankfully there’s a lot of research to find a cure for this disease and they’re making progress. I believe the next generation may not have to struggle with this issue.
All the best with your decision

.....'and such embryos 'discarded'....
Hmmm...you people should fear God o
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by lizzypro: 2:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Zz
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Reinvented: 2:48am On Jan 08, 2020
I do not know how deep medical science has developed on this. Your only chancd is to determine genotype at foetus level. At that stage you can decide to terminate a sickler (yet to be born). If this is possible, you can go ahead. If this is not possible, please steer clear. You will so hate your life and Oma that you may be tempted to curse God and die. Not joke bro.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by pawesome(m): 2:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:

don't do it...quit it or else you spend 80% of your marriage time and 100% of your money in the hospital...please don't do it and the fact is even if you do,no church will agree to marry you guys cz is risky...you give birth and you spend your time and money in the hospital..this isn't about love or the now but the future..please reconsider
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:

Let her go you pig, she's not your live-in maid cum sex doll!

Why subject an innocent soul to sickle cell anaemia because you're too cheap & stingy to pay for a housekeeper?
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by linearity: 3:21am On Jan 08, 2020
You can still marry and also avoid having any babies with SS gene:

There are five options, but note if you decided to move ahead, you can’t afford to be poor and option involves eliminating SS embryo after week 13...

https://lists.ng/5-ways-for-as-as-couples-to-get-married-and-still-break-the-sickle-cell-cycle/
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 08, 2020
I'll advise you let it go as she has said moreso as she has moved on with another man.
Don't go hurting yourself unnecessarily as the other man stands a better chance with his genotype.

God will give you a better Oma smiley.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by ArticleBeast: 3:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Chomzy19:

This fake guy again!! And people are even responding to his fake stories.

Mr. Cheater what happened to that your pregnant wife that you drive to the market.. yes, you remember the one that you married in 2018.

Foolish boy! Don't go and prepare for your exam.
Very foolish guy grin grin
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 08, 2020
czarina:
Married. To Jesus.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Chikabel: 4:14am On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

With their genotype, they have a 25% chance of conceiving a child with SS, so what are you on about?

The side effects are a minute possibility so pipe down.

Funny! You think the "genetic crossmatching" thing presents exact chances in reality? Thats for the books!
Whatever rocks your boat though...sounds way easy to say!
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by KIDfurniture(m): 4:15am On Jan 08, 2020
This guy is just wicked.. selfish ..when you have SS KIDS in the future , you start blaming village people. OMA KO...OMO NI
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by akpunda86: 4:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:

You love her but dont love yourself and your future kids.my neigbour just buried her 30yrs old daughter with one sickle cell son still with him.five kids with two SS.Bros ur not God as u will not know d genotype of the kids.
Hey guy quit but wanna swim swim but know when it starts might drown you.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by sandland: 4:29am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Amanee post=85546340]See as love is
shacking this
[/quote

Please don't try this. Except you don't want children. Do not try it. It's. Life sentence for your children.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by olril17(m): 4:43am On Jan 08, 2020
reubenobi:
what is really wrong with you guys?
who is this busybody?
you didn't read the op's post history?
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by optimus106(m): 5:08am On Jan 08, 2020
decatalyst:

It's easier said and hoped... You may not understand this

Continue na,
No be una go suffer?
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by 27Pushing30: 5:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:

Go alone to another hospital (secretly) and do another genotype test
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by edicha80: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2020
A doctor who works in UNN teaching hospital told me a sickle cell child accused her parents for bringing her to this world to suffer,what can be more heartbreaking,my dear keep love aside,when you have a sickle cell child you will regret marrying Oma. The child eventually died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.