Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Lady Who Gives Nudes For Money Gets $700k In 48 Hours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Gives Nudes For Money Gets $700k In 48 Hours (1421 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Gives Nudes For Money Gets $700k In 48 Hours by Dailyhappenings: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Kayden who refer to herself as the N*ked philanthropist had started a campaign after the start of the Australian bushBush. In other to be of great help in her own way, she started a campaign on her official Twitter page.

She posted that anyone that needs her nude photos should first donate $10 dollar for the cause. In 24 hours, she was able to raise $60k.

Today, which makes it 48 hours, she had posted that the sixty thousand dollars had risen to become seven hundred thousand dollars ($700k).

This rare act of kindness is rare to find, that she isn't doing it for her own interest but for the interest of others.

Recall that the Australian fire which was wide spread as a result of the dry weather had caused loss of lives and properties including 500 million animals across the country.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/nked-philanthropist-donations-increases.html

Re: Lady Who Gives Nudes For Money Gets $700k In 48 Hours by Dailyhappenings: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2020
See her sultry photos Here>>>
Re: Lady Who Gives Nudes For Money Gets $700k In 48 Hours by Dailyhappenings: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Lady Who Gives Nudes For Money Gets $700k In 48 Hours by Olukoso1: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
can u just imagine this...
I won't be surprised if one of our naija female attention seeking celebrities(those girls claiming actress) should come out and try this format... especially that girl called Tonto dikeh. I'm also quite sure@seun and @lalasticlala would be first to request for her pix... sad

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help!!! / Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down / Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.