Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,636 members, 7,889,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down (1421 Views)

In Naija, immidiately U Are Standing And Gisting With A Lady.... / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / My Dick Is Standing For The Past 4 Hours! Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down by thablogger: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2020
The famous Nigerian Prophet and the General Overseer of the Synagogue church of All Nations, Prophet TB Joshua in a service calls out a 'Brother' whose Joystick was erect and couldn't go down.

SEE VIDEO: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/pastor-tb-joshua-prays-for-man-whose.html

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down by psalmskiddy(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down by Amotolongbo(f): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2020
And he could not pray for brothers with COVID19 to disappear and b freed from the virus?

God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down by chatinent: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Pastorsprenuer and clients.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down by donbachi(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2020
He should UnCloth while they sprinkle holy water or it.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down by espn(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Joke...One was asking the paid devil...INTRODUCE YOURSELF...
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Jesus grin
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down by Lyydia(f): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Nothing is impossible for God now cheesy
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down by thablogger: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Lyydia:
Nothing is impossible for God now cheesy

Lol...of cos

(1) (Reply)

Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend / Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? / My Experience doing Physical Labour Work at a Building Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.