Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,274 members, 7,947,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Should I Stick To Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stick To Her ? (1164 Views)

Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love / Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice / Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stick To Her ? by castrogee(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2010
Pease nairalanders i need a wholistic advice, i am a guy of 29 yrs dating a girl of 25 yrs this girl as far as am concerned is a good and humble girl, she is beautiful and caring and for all i care she is a girl every man will want to settle down with. i have dated her for alomst six months now, i am employed and am doing some small busines so at least i hv some small naira to throw around, i have been very caring to her but my probem is that since we stated our "friendship" or "courtship" she does not want me to have fun with her or at least to caress or kiss her, this is a big worry to me cus i know and i am sure she is not a virgin neither does she belong to any of these so called born again chuches, i am terribliy depressed by this her action cus it casts doubt if the girl truly loves me . I am planning to settle down since i am the only male child of my parents and my parents are bogging my life a great deal. please i need a sincere advice.
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by castrogee(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
Please a sincere advice needed
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by Dyt(f): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
She prolly wants 2 b sure of u
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by freecocoa(f): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2010
And who told you that her refusing to sleep wiv u means she doesnt love u?have you asked her why she doesn't want to do?talk wiv her and hear wat she has to say,and if you want it dat bad,marry her ASAP.
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by livedit(f): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2010
Nobody can know for sure, we can only guess.  Like freecocoa just said, it is SHE who only knows why she do not want to do any physical touching.  You will definitely need to find time to talk to her in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere and ask her.  This is something you definitely want to hear directly from the horses mouth.  Just because she hasn't made physical contact with you doesn't mean that she is not into you.  It could be a number of reasons.  It could be that she don't feel comfortable having that kind of intimacy this early in your relationship.  It could be that she's nervous and don't know what else this physical contact will lead to.  Maybe she wants to take things slow and get to know you better before engaging in such an act.  Maybe she's afraid if she "gives in", that you won't want her or respect her later on.  Maybe she's heard things about you and unsure of you.  Maybe it's psychological or medically something wrong with her.  Or maybe she not into you like that.  Like I said, it could be a number of things. And the best way to tackle this problem is head on by asking the main source, your girlfriend.  Then YOU have to decide if this is a deal breaker for you. Because let me tell you, the last thing you want to do is "trick",  pressure, manipulate or co-hearse her into something she doesn't want to do.  Because she will just resent you or/and run.

Good luck!
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2010
@poster

Let me teach some little tings u dnt know abt girls:
1. There is noting like a gud and humble girl! Dat girl u call gud and humble is a wild and crazy girl in anoda guys bed! Girls only show u the part of them they want you to see depending on what you are looking for in her and blieve me they are so good at detecting what a guy wants from them.

2. When u throw mony on a girl like you said u do (most especially naija gurls), she will make sure she keeps you bc of that loose naira that u always shower on her wether she likes you or not. that girl doesnt want to fuc u bc she doest like u. and guess what? she will marry u bc age is no longer on her side and bc u hav some dough to throw around not bc she loves u! when a girl loves u, she may play hard to get for a while (at least for 2 weeks) but she will definately giv it to u before 3 weeks at times they will even fuc u b4 u ask (am telling u from experience). anoda sure sign that she doesnt like u as a person is - she doesnt kiss u. if only you will hear what she tells her friends about u, u will be so ashamed of yourself.

3. If u really want to fuk her, here is a technique that will help u succeed: when nxt she visits u, tell her there is this girl tht keeps disturbing you. tell her the girl has been begin u to take her to your place but u refused bc u dnt want to hurt her (ur girl). tell her the girl is "very beautiful" (lay emphasis on the "beautiful" they hate hearing that anoda girl is more beautiful than they are) and u cant help sleeping with her if she ever visit u. tell her u have even send more than N1500 recharge card to the girl once or twice. your girl will be like: y are u tell me all this? thats when u hit nail on the head: Answer that you dnt want the girl to break ur relationship with her, that u will of fuc her once cause its long u last did it and she has refused to let u have her.

She will get angry and leave. Just let her go dnt call her, dnt txt her. blv me the nxt time she visits u, she will let u have her which ever way u want just to make sure she doesnt share that small free naira u hav to throw around wit anoda girl.

Thats my candid advice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by iyatrustee(f): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2010
@greteros, T- darling, u have this much experience yet, bose, nkechi and the likes keep chopping you dry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by Girl846(f): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2010
Greateros - your advice is terrible!
I don't know the kind of girls you deal with but not all girls are the way you describe!

this girl seems like a good one - there is no need for tricks and manipulation!

She might have decided to become chaste till marriage since sex before marriage is a sin in the bible.
Maybe she is just trying to do the right thing.

I know some girls that can jump into bed with a guy they don't care about but will take it slow with a guy that they really like (because they want to be sure of things)

Either way, communication is key - ask her for her reasons, since we will never know.
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by red100(f): 1:20am On Dec 04, 2010
no kissing? a bit too much i think for after six months relationship. speak with her and try to find out what holds her back
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2010
iyatrustee:

@greteros, T- darling, u have this much experience yet, bose, nkechi and the likes keep chopping you dry cheesy cheesy cheesy

part of the broad based miss-education of T-darling embarassed

I guess thats y am gud at reading girls xteristics grin grin

Dont you think so Iyatrustee - Honey! undecided undecided
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2010
Girl846:

Greateros - your advice is terrible!
I don't know the kind of girls you deal with but not all girls are the way you describe!

this girl seems like a good one - there is no need for tricks and manipulation!

She might have decided to become chaste till marriage since sex before marriage is a sin in the bible.
Maybe she is just trying to do the right thing.

I know some girls that can jump into bed with a guy they don't care about but will take it slow with a guy that they really like (because they want to be sure of things)

Either way, communication is key - ask her for her reasons, since we will never know.

The usual defense system. But your profile pix says it all undecided
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by deniyor: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
Does the girl know you are her bf? lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by Dsense(m): 1:40am On Dec 07, 2010
OP,
I'm not sure of what's wrong . . , But something is going on !!!. . . . , Not even kisses or osculations? . . .Find out well !!!
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by kulicon: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2010
@poster
something is sure wrong somewhere. cos if a girl loves you, it wuld show thru her actions towards you,not necessarily sex n kisses but smthn like unplanned hugs, look of admiration in her eyes, body contacts like holding ur hand without even noticing it, etc. some ladies can't stand any guy they dnt like to hold their hand let alone touch them but dat does not mean if there is smthn to gain (cash), they won't bear just being with the person. anywayz, dnt quit d relatnshp, but pay attention to little things/happenings, then u can sit her down and ask questions based on your findings.
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by Magz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2010
Gradually reduce her from your life, and start getting to know a few other women. Also, be very frugal with your money. Times are hard, and the the world is getting crazier and crazier. Don't be wasting that shit, fam!
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by iice(f): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
deniyor:

Does the girl know you are her bf? lipsrsealed

loool

@Topic, have a talk with her. Understand why she doesn't put out.
Re: Should I Stick To Her ? by degubi(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
A girl can kiss you and have intimacy from dusk to dawn with you and still break every part of your heart. A girl can hold back from kissing and sex with you and still break every part of your heart. There are no certainties in life.

Why are you interested in this lady? Is it for the physical aspect or because you really want to marry her. A woman takes her time because she wants to be very sure she is not being taken for a ride. She needs the assurance that you care about her and do not want to take advantage of her.

When it comes to women you have to be extremely patient with them. Men are always in a haste and get easily bored but a woman is different. Therefore you have to approach her from her own angle. Keep showing her you care without putting her under unnecessary pressure and do not dwell on the physical for now there is still so much to build with her.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Serious! / Will You Marry Someone That Can't Speak There Language? / How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.