Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,507 members, 7,888,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

If You Quit Music, God Will Give You A Husband: Nollywood Actor Advises DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Quit Music, God Will Give You A Husband: Nollywood Actor Advises DJ Cuppy (534 Views)

“you Are Not My Future Husband”- Nollywood Actress Attacked Internet Troll. / Anthony Joshua Is My Spiritual Husband – Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Quit Music, God Will Give You A Husband: Nollywood Actor Advises DJ Cuppy by Mywd: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Popular Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has visited his Instagram page to pen an advise to DJ Cuppy telling her to quit music so that God can give her a husband.

He made the comment after the Disc Jockey lamented that she can not believe that she is still single in 2020.

He wrote:

“Stop advertising your relationship status, if you quit #music, God will give you a # husband… �‍♀️�‍♀️ @cuppymusic if you #like go to #UK or #America to announce that you allegedly have no #boyfriend, ✈️i will not go into a #relationship with you, this is a new year, please nobody should beg me, i have already made up my mind. �Dear #cuppy, you can write this prophecy down, even if they offer me 20 billion Naira, I will still not be your boyfriend. ”

(1) (Reply)

I Am Finer Than A Lot Of Girls, Why Can’t God Give Me A Womb? – Bobrisky Cries O / Nobody Asides Fela Or His Family Members Can Lay Claim To Paving The Way For Me / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.