Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

“you Are Not My Future Husband”- Nollywood Actress Attacked Internet Troll. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are Not My Future Husband”- Nollywood Actress Attacked Internet Troll. (1041 Views)

Davido Curses Internet Troll & His Generations For Calling Ifeanyi A “frog” / If You Quit Music, God Will Give You A Husband: Nollywood Actor Advises DJ Cuppy / Anthony Joshua Is My Spiritual Husband – Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are Not My Future Husband”- Nollywood Actress Attacked Internet Troll. by Gossipzone: 10:31pm On May 05, 2020
The Nigerian Nollywood Actress Cynthia Okeke, responds to a troll on internet.

Who attacks her post on her Instagram page. Cynthia , who shares a photo exposing her.........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/nollywood-actress-attacked-internet-troll-you-are-not-my-future-husband/

Re: “you Are Not My Future Husband”- Nollywood Actress Attacked Internet Troll. by solmusdesigns: 10:40pm On May 05, 2020
how is this public exposure? this fools go just they embarrass men up and down, and now some silly girls would think all men are wired like an he goat, that cant resist any flesh of any female without trying to mount for sex
Re: “you Are Not My Future Husband”- Nollywood Actress Attacked Internet Troll. by CXLVII: 3:10am On May 06, 2020
Its called marketing....

She is showcasing the product for bidders

Thats how 99% of this female celebrities earn their pay.

Executive Hoeing

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Adorable Family Photos Of Mercy JOhnson With Their Career Path / Why You Thinking Its White Supremacy They Are Laying Down With Each Other! / 50cent Tells Emmy Awards To Kiss 'black A**' After His "Power" Wasn't Nominated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.