Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,250 members, 7,910,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:35 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1182729 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (730) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 11:20am On May 15, 2020
authe911:
MSc Environmental Science
Trier University, Germany

Please I need help with this 'UEQ' thing. Their application website is somehow confusing. I read on Nairaland that 99 is the UEQ for Nigeria, tried it yet it gave me an error message.

If you have applied to this same Uni, kindly help a brother out.

Thanks
Hello
1) I was thinking Its only after you have gotten admission that you apply for enrolement.
2)Also the application was too straight forward that they didnt even ask for my documents and uptil now, I havent even see where to upload my documents. Where did you upload yours ??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 11:22am On May 15, 2020
Make German consulate start to give appointment date now.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:27am On May 15, 2020
Thanks boss

BoyHuncho:
I don't have sufficient info on this but your school handbook should have a section where cgpa is calculated, scan and send it as pdf to them

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oseme2017: 11:39am On May 15, 2020
I want to send mine today. Have you already sent yours?

ErickSam:
hello guys,

do we have anyone here who wants to send his or her documents to uniassist this week (latest friday, tomorrow) ......
kindly tag my comment up, lets send it together with mine so as to reduce the cost of one person bearing it alone.

thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aakins38(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2020
Friends
Who knows anything about Taiwanese schools or have someone schooling there?

Or anyone who is currently applying or awaiting admission
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ewatts(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2020
Oh sure... I just did
Kendocity4u:

You have to pm me so I can do that.....i believe it’s against house rules to do that here

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BoyHuncho(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2020
Kendocity4u:

Make the payment with your MasterCard/Verve Card.......it’s fast......another option is getting someone(a friend) in Germany to make the payment for you while you transfer the Naira Equivalent to him/her......this option is fast too but it should be done at owners risk.....you should have one or two German Study WhatsApp Group that you’re in.....look for “trustworthy” people already in Germany......it will help you to make subsequent payments as the need arises.......Cheers
Thanks for the information bro, I really appreciate it bro.

I just paid but all I saw was " in evaluation" how do I print the proof in such a case

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fuffy1994: 12:53pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=amikable97 post=89534397]

Congratulations, at last the wait for AL is over. I also got admitted too into SIA Program. I wish you all the best [/I got admitted to SIA at goetiggen too]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 12:56pm On May 15, 2020
Underneath the in evaluation, did you see payment received or pending?

BoyHuncho:
Thanks for the information bro, I really appreciate it bro.

I just paid but all I saw was " in evaluation" how do I print the proof in such a case
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BoyHuncho(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2020
starboychan:

Underneath the in evaluation, did you see payment received or pending?

it has finally gone bro grin it showed payment received ! And they sent a confirmation mail to that effect. Now I have two questions,

1. Is it the confirmation mail I'll print and send to them as proof of payment or there is another thing they'll send

2. I saw a section for documents upload as well, is it still neccessary to send via courier? Kindly expatiate bro

Sorry for being a bother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Deltayankeeboi: 1:21pm On May 15, 2020
Please is there anyone here who has gotten to Germany through scholarship here.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by PlexusNL: 1:41pm On May 15, 2020
Hello house, does anyone have an idea what “higher education entrance qualification”
I came across it while filing my application and I’m stuck

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 1:43pm On May 15, 2020
BoyHuncho:
it has finally gone bro grin it showed payment received ! And they sent a confirmation mail to that effect. Now I have two questions,

1. Is it the confirmation mail I'll print and send to them as proof of payment or there is another thing they'll send

2. I saw a section for documents upload as well, is it still neccessary to send via courier? Kindly expatiate bro

Sorry for being a bother
1) Who exactly are you sending Payment Confirmation Email to?? Same Uni-assist that sent you a Payment Confirmation Email cos I don’t understand.......lol.....please nobody needs your payment Confirmation Email.......
2) Please Send all Certified/Notarized Hardcopies of all the Documents you uploaded on the Uni-assist Website to Uniassist by Post/Mail to avoid paying twice for Courier to Germany.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 1:45pm On May 15, 2020
PlexusNL:
Hello house, does anyone have an idea what “higher education entrance qualification”
I came across it while filing my application and I’m stuck

Your Waec/Neco/Nabteb

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dumebiotugo: 2:07pm On May 15, 2020
i got here and gave up and started other schools honestly....
authe911:

Please I need help with this 'UEQ' thing. Their application website is somehow confusing. I read on Nairaland that 99 is the UEQ for Nigeria, tried it yet it gave me an error message.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dumebiotugo: 2:10pm On May 15, 2020
hello guys i got AL from university of freiburg they sent the official letter some days back by psot to my contact in germany and also a soft copy to me via email... GLOBAL URBAN HEALTH... there is tuition involved too....is anyone here studying there in freiburg? please reach out
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by PlexusNL: 2:16pm On May 15, 2020
Kendocity4u:

Your Waec/Neco/Nabteb
Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 15, 2020
Thats the thing I do not think their application is straight forward enough. How do you apply without presenting any document.
I saw enrollment when I was doing the online application

Gbambor:
Hello
1) I was thinking Its only after you have gotten admission that you apply for enrolement.
2)Also the application was too straight forward that they didnt even ask for my documents and uptil now, I havent even see where to upload my documents. Where did you upload yours ??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 15, 2020
So its not only me chai!!!

dumebiotugo:
i got here and gave up and started other schools honestly....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2020
Mehn this is serious. Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!

maskuraid:
Had the same issue with my School. Enter 5. Most Nigerian schools use 5 for CGPA calculation, although UI is 7.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 15, 2020
I dont want to pay 50 euros and get the application wrong

authe911:

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Savagethe21st(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2020
tobymac93:
I am going for the same course, so I can help you with some information.

There are about six schools I've seen that offers the course, namely;

1. RWTH Aachen University website (rwth-aachen.de)
This school doesn't require uni - assist, here are the requirements.
..degree certificate
..Proof of english certificate
..GRE ( above 75% in Quantitative Reasoning and above 15% in verbal reasoning) I'm writing GRE because of this school. Their program is excellent.
..copy of transcripts
..Module catalogue of all courses completed
..CV
..Statement of purpose
Etc etc...

2. Technical university of Munich (Uni - Assist is required)
.. GRE is not mandatory but it's recommended
..Transcript of records
..Degree certificate
..reference letters
Etc... website (tum.de)

3. Brandeburg University of technology (uni-assist is required) website (b-tu.de)

4. University of Keil (Uni-assist isn't required)
Check out their website for more details

5. Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied sciences
(Uni-assist isn't required) check their website for more details

6. Rosenheim Technical university of applied sciences (uni-assist isn't required)

So, check out those six schools and select the one u like the most. I'm applying to about 5 of them by February.

Good luck!
pls i don't understand what is uniassist all about

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oseme2017: 2:42pm On May 15, 2020
Hi, I also applied to Brandenburg University of Technology. Please what is the progress of your application? Also, have you sent your certified documents to uniassist?

authe911:
Please how can I locate the application form I am to use for the German consulate?

I do not seem to locate it on the university website as I was told at the consulate that the application form from the school should come along with all the documents I want to certify. I will have to reschedule.

University: Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus
MSc Environmental and Resource Management

Please your help is much appreciated.

Thank You
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2020
Kendocity4u:

Book Appointment ASAP.......go to the German Embassy’s Website and book Appointment

Thanks very much brother! I am searching the internet already for their website.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 2:48pm On May 15, 2020
Good to hear.
1- You don't have to send any proof of payment to them. Provided you send all the require documents, your application will be processed.

2- You have to send certified copy of your credentials to uniassist by post, remember to include your uniassist number.

You can upload other documents like Letter of motivation, module description, international passport data page, recommendation letter e.t.c that's if the school you're applying to require them.

Also upload the softcopies of the documents you will send by post to uniassist too.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2020
Pecky22:

hey..congrats on ur admission..i am currently in Jena..its a cool place to study and we hav a community here ready to welcome u guys..also Jena give 2yrs residence permit..so u dont hav to worry abt renewing..

Thanks very much. Sounds great to hear out the 2yrs residence permit!

How is the city of Jena like? Is there enough students jobs there?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 15, 2020
Yes I have. I did that on Monday via dhl
Documents are currently in Germany, praying for good news.

I paid uni assist, uploaded documents and sent certified copies to the school.

Oseme2017:
Hi, I also applied to Brandenburg University of Technology. Please what is the progress of your application? Also, have you sent your certified documents to uniassist?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2020
Gavrelino123:

Wow , Congratulations.

Is it for this coming Winter?

When did you apply?

Any Skype Interview?

Yes, coming winter.
I applied by myself through the application portal found on the school website.
No interviews , just my documents.

Thanks!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2020
Ifwal:

Congratulations!
I also got their admission.
From a naija senior man studying there, he told me it's a nice place...

Sounds great!

Have you booked an appointment ?

Thanks!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2020
Hello great minds!

Now that I have received my Admission Letter , I hope this is the right form to fill for Appointment Date?

I am going for Masters hope the category "B" is correct?

After the appointment booking what is the next step please?

Thks for all your efforts here!

God bless!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 3:26pm On May 15, 2020
Philamags:
Hello great minds!

Now that I have received my Admission Letter , I hope this is the right form to fill for Appointment Date?

I am going for Masters hope the category "B" is correct?

After the appointment booking what is the next step please?

Thks for all your efforts here!

God bless!

Wait for Appointment Date from the embassy.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BoyHuncho(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2020
Kendocity4u:

1) Who exactly are you sending Payment Confirmation Email to?? Same Uni-assist that sent you a Payment Confirmation Email cos I don’t understand.......lol.....please nobody needs your payment Confirmation Email.......
2) Please Send all Certified/Notarized Hardcopies of all the Documents you uploaded on the Uni-assist Website to Uniassist by Post/Mail to avoid paying twice for Courier to Germany.

Lol bro, it was required that I send a proof of payment (hardcopy) with other certified documents from the school I applied with (check attached image)

Last question, it's only the "certified" hardcopies that I'll send via courier right? The non-certified ones(soft copy) can be uploaded on the uniassist site bah?

Apologies for the incessant questions bro, I'm just trying to avoid any mistake embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (730) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.