Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,252 members, 7,910,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:52 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1182754 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (730) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 3:39pm On May 15, 2020
I applied for that course too. Awaiting the decision of the school.

N.b: uniassist already forwarded my application to the school.

Let us connect

authe911:
Yes I have. I did that on Monday via dhl
Documents are currently in Germany, praying for good news.

I paid uni assist, uploaded documents and sent certified copies to the school.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oseme2017: 3:48pm On May 15, 2020
Oh cool. Don’t worry good news is your portion and mine.

authe911:
Yes I have. I did that on Monday via dhl
Documents are currently in Germany, praying for good news.

I paid uni assist, uploaded documents and sent certified copies to the school.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 4:29pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=BoyHuncho post=89579304]

Lol bro, it was required that I send a proof of payment (hardcopy) with other certified documents from the school I applied with (check attached image)

Last question, it's only the "certified" hardcopies that I'll send via courier right? The non-certified ones(soft copy) can be uploaded on the uniassist site bah?

Apologies for the incessant questions bro, I'm just trying to avoid any mistake embarassed[/quote
]
You can upload Certified Copies or the Original Copies on the Uni-assist portal......it’s your choice......I uploaded Certified Copies on the portal during my time.......but CV and Motivation Letter doesn’t need to be certified.......just upload the Soft Copy of it and send the Hard Copies together with other relevant documents

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndom: 8:05pm On May 15, 2020
Hello house!

Please i want to book appointment and didn't see where it says that 2.1 is qualified for category A. Graduation date is 2018, 2.1

Anyone have any idea on the right category?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Samdebest: 8:10pm On May 15, 2020
Ndom:
Hello house!

Please i want to book appointment and didn't see where it says that 2.1 is qualified for category A. Graduation date is 2018, 2.1

A 2.1 graduate is no more eligible for Cat A, you have to book through CAT B

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 8:13pm On May 15, 2020
Ndom:
Hello house!

I asked too. Because for me I graduated in 2017. And with the instruction it said class only worked after Jan 2018.

So since I graduated in 2017. Is the class affecting me or not?

Pls I will need someone to enlighten me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2020
Samdebest:

A 2.1 graduate is no more eligible for Cat A, you have to book through CAT B

That's those that graduated after Jan 2018 but what of me that graduate in 2017.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 8:16pm On May 15, 2020
Stiflersammy:

I asked too. Because for me I graduated in 2017. And with the instruction it said class only worked after Jan 2018.

So since I graduated in 2017. Is the class affecting me or not?

Pls I will need someone to enlighten me.
you are for category B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Samdebest: 8:17pm On May 15, 2020
starboychan:
Good to hear.
1- You don't have to send any proof of payment to them. Provided you send all the require documents, your application will be processed.

2- You have to send certified copy of your credentials to uniassist by post, remember to include your uniassist number.

You can upload other documents like Letter of motivation, module description, international passport data page, recommendation letter e.t.c that's if the school you're applying to require them.

Also upload the softcopies of the documents you will send by post to uniassist too.

1. Is it the confirmation mail I'll print and send to them as proof of payment or there is another thing they'll send

2. I saw a section for documents upload as well, is it still neccessary to send via courier? Kindly expatiate bro
Bro, I just want to confirm if it is the photocopy or the original copy of the certified documents that will be sent to Uniassist?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Samdebest: 8:22pm On May 15, 2020
Stiflersammy:

That's those that graduated after Jan 2018 but what of me that graduate in 2017.
That notice means even if you graduated with a First class but it was before the 1st of Jan 2018 you won't be eligible for Cat A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by permsec: 10:04pm On May 15, 2020
Edosir:
Not compulsory. You are to only submit certified documents
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bdemix(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2020
Someone should please help me, my Canada study Visa has been refused for the 5th times

Please I need some guidelines because I don't want to give up on my dreams.

Someone should please tell me list of universities I can apply to, I have 2.2 in Chemistry.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TemmyObiajulum: 11:40pm On May 15, 2020
Thanks

Kendocity4u:

It is very very necessary for that school and they also have an IELTS band Score you have to meet b4 you can apply.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TemmyObiajulum: 11:45pm On May 15, 2020
Hi guys, Please I have a question. I want to apply to 3 universities and all three application are on uni assist,all course of study are related. With the 3 application how many certified copies do I need to send to uni assist? Am I suppose to send 3 certified copies all my documents or one document is enough then I can attache the various applications forms. Please I need guidelines.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:00am On May 16, 2020
TemmyObiajulum:
Hi guys, Please I have a question. I want to apply to 3 universities and all three application are on uni assist,all course of study are related. With the 3 application how many certified copies do I need to send to uni assist? Am I suppose to send 3 certified copies all my documents or one document is enough then I can attache the various applications forms. Please I need guidelines.

Thanks

Just one 1 certified copy of each document. Which you can use to apply for other course in other schools via uniassist

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by anchex101(m): 12:33am On May 16, 2020
Please I would like to know how I can apply for a school in Germany through scholarship. I already found a school with my intended course of study, how do I go about the scholarship part as "no be everybody get money for blocking". It's a masters program. If I could get a link or something, I'd appreciate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TemmyObiajulum: 12:36am On May 16, 2020
Thank you for your response, 1 certified copy of each documents and then I attach all 3 applications forms?

SkydaDGreat:

Just one 1 certified copy of each document. Which you can use to apply for other course in other schools via uniassist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 5:08am On May 16, 2020
Photocopy your original certificates, certify them .
Then send the certified copy to uniassist (original certified copy)

Samdebest:

Bro, I just want to confirm if it is the photocopy or the original copy of the certified documents that will be sent to Uniassist?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amikable97: 7:55am On May 16, 2020
anchex101:
Please I would like to know how I can apply for a school in Germany through scholarship. I already found a school with my intended course of study, how do I go about the scholarship part as "no be everybody get money for blocking". It's a masters program. If I could get a link or something, I'd appreciate.

Every year DAAD brings out a brochure of the courses that are eligible for their scholarship funding. You will need to download the brochure and check the specific requirements of both the school and DAAD Stipendium. (This brochure is available on DAAD website) I will post the screenshot for you to understand. Meanwhile deadline for DAAD EPOS scholarship for 2020/2021 has passed so plan towards next year.
Another option is to check if the university offers any form of scholarship (which I didn't since most universities are tuition free)
Also be on the lookout for PTDF scholarship funding and funding from other scholarship bodies

2 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dumebiotugo: 9:11am On May 16, 2020
go to DAAD bro and filter your search... there are so many schooles there that will give admission....then apply for visa and wait.... you will scale through this time
bdemix:
Someone should please help me, my Canada study Visa has been refused for the 5th times

Please I need some guidelines because I don't want to give up on my dreams.

Someone should please tell me list of universities I can apply to, I have 2.2 in Chemistry.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jbonito(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2020
Hi,
the error is simply because the UEQ is referring to your JAMB in your case as a Nigerian. Not your first degree.

authe911:
MSc Environmental Science
Trier University, Germany

Please I need help with this 'UEQ' thing. Their application website is somehow confusing. I read on Nairaland that 99 is the UEQ for Nigeria, tried it yet it gave me an error message.

If you have applied to this same Uni, kindly help a brother out.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spartanbird: 12:09pm On May 16, 2020
Good morning all. please help me and explain this .i am confused.i have already booked a category B appointment on April 1st and they sent a confirmation mail. but I don't understand this.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2020
Spartanbird:
Good morning all. please help me and explain this .i am confused.i have already booked a category B appointment on April 1st and they sent a confirmation mail. but I don't understand this.
This appointment method was used in 2018 and it was scrapped 2019, the embassy no longer uses that method.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spartanbird: 12:44pm On May 16, 2020
clintonsparkz:
This appointment method was used in 2018 and it was scrapped 2019, the embassy no longer uses that method.

which method of appointment is currently in use? any link please, I'm confused. please enlighten me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=TemmyObiajulum post=89595650]Thank you for your response, 1 certified copy of each documents and then I attach all 3 applications forms?

[/quote
Yes exactly
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mccollins042(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
Hello, I recently got an admission by HOST stalsund. I applied for visa appointment (cat B)on 14th may and my program resumes by 1st September
My questions are:
1) is it possible to get a date early enough for my program

2) how does one travel outside this country during this covid-19 period
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Samdebest: 1:09pm On May 16, 2020
starboychan:
Photocopy your original certificates, certify them .
Then send the certified copy to uni-assist (original certified copy)

Thanks a lot, one final question. I will send my documents to uni-assist next week, I intend applying to two schools. The problem I have is that the 2nd school's application isn't open yet. I know I need to submit one set of the documents which can be used to apply to the 2nd school, but how about the application form for the 2nd school, will I need to send it through courier again once it is out or can I upload it on the uni-assist website? Do I need to certify application form too?

I apologise for the inconvenience.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2020
Spartanbird:

which method of appointment is currently in use? any link please, I'm confused. please enlighten me.
The category A and category B, the one you use in booking, there is no confusion here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (730) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: Hannania(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.