Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1153646 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (722) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by femo86(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Ayohbk:
Anyone that needs euros for their blocked account. I have euros available for sale

Dm
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Padme(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:
Please, who has link for urgent SL?

Help oo

Me too, I need urgent SL, my appointment is on the 16th...please my people of God
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Saverin: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
holding a scholarship financed from German public funds or European supported funds for a study or a PhD in Germany or

copied from DE embassy website

Must the scholarship be financed by DE or EU as stated in criteria for CAT A.?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bakmos: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi guys,

My name is Bakare Moses, I am a prospective student of Eberhard Karls Universitat Tubingen. I applied for MSc in Masters Applied and Environmental Geosciences (AEG) for this winter session starting October, 2022.

I received an email from my coordinator stating that:

"Your appointment for the visa will be on the 2nd of August. Please make sure that you have all the important documents (!)"

I requested that the school should help me get date from embassy and it miraculously worked through my coordinator.

Presently, I am processing Czech Republic but I haven't gotten an appointment date yet at the Embassy. Nevertheless, I am thinking of dropping Czech processes at the moment.

I reside at Abuja but heard the the Embassy is at Lagos.

1. Please can someone put me through the processes at the German Embassy and the documents required?

2. Can I shift my appointment to German Embassy Abuja from Lagos Embassy?

3. Can I postpone my appointment to about 1 or 2weeks in advance?

3. Also, will I have to authenticate my documents at Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If yes, please what documents and how will I go about it.

4. Honestly, any other advice is seriously welcome.

Abeg make Una help my confusion abegg. I'm so confused. Still looking for block account money sef, e never complete at all. Promises from family and friends everywhere, I never see 1naira from them but I don't want to give up yet. The only step I have taken right now is to open a block account. That's all��

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you guys
Moses

Email: mosesadegoke@ymail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chi123456: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
bakmos:
Hi guys,

My name is Bakare Moses, I am a prospective student of Eberhard Karls Universitat Tubingen. I applied for MSc in Masters Applied and Environmental Geosciences (AEG) for this winter session starting October, 2022.

"Your appointment for the visa will be on the 2nd of August. Please make sure that you have all the important documents (!)"

I requested that the school should help me get date from embassy and it miraculously worked through my coordinator.

Presently, I am processing Czech Republic but I haven't gotten an appointment date yet at the Embassy. Nevertheless, I am thinking of dropping Czech processes at the moment.

1. Please can someone put me through the processes at the German Embassy and the documents required?

3. Also, will I have to authenticate my documents at Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If yes, please what documents and how will I go about it.

Abeg make Una help my confusion abegg. I'm so confused. Still looking for block account money sef, e never complete at all. Promises from family and friends everywhere, I never see 1naira from them but I don't want to give up yet. The only step I have taken right now is to open a block account. That's all��

Moses

If you are category A: I suggest you reschedule that appointment

But If you are category B
You know August 2nd is in 8 days...if you do not have a blocked account or SL, or if you are not ready, cancel or reschedule the appointment so that those who are ready can have a chance....and no, you cannot move you visa appointment from Lagos to Abuja , however you can certify your documents in Abuja branch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chi123456: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Padme:

Me too, I need urgent SL, my appointment is on the 16th...please my people of God

Please if on 13th you do not get a BA or SL, please please cancel and give someone a chance because getting and sending SL from here will take at least 3working days(your sponsor can get the verpflichtungserklärung on the same day and the posting is what takes time)

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spiff006: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
bakmos:
Hi guys,

Moses

Please, neither cancel nor rebook your appointment. Instead, I will advise you send the embassy an email to reschedule your appointment date and provide genuine reasons as well.
If you cancel your appointment, that means you want to start the process all over again.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Padme:

Good evening, please when did you book your appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bakmos: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Chi123456:

If you are category A: I suggest you rebook that appointment

But If you are category B
You know August 2nd is in 8 days...if you do not have a blocked account or SL, or if you are not ready, cancel or rebook the appointment so that those who are ready can have a chance....and no, you cannot move you visa appointment from Lagos to Abuja , however you can certify your documents in Abuja branch.

Please, what is the difference between category A and category B. What documents am I to certify and where will I do that? What are the procedures please?

Also, would love to know how I will go about my Accomodation application
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbolahan30: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
bakmos:
Hi guys,

Moses

Please don’t cancel your appointment!!
Just send an email to the embassy and tell them to please reschedule your appointment , they’ll surely do. They’ll tell you to inform them when you’re ready so they can book another appointment for you. But please don’t cancel it and wait for the embassy’s response after you send them an email to reschedule. With that you can have enough time to prepare and block your account. ✌️

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gbolahan30:

Just send an email to the embassy and tell them to please reschedule your appointment , they’ll surely do. They’ll tell you to inform them when you’re ready so they can book another appointment for you. But please don’t cancel it and wait for the embassy’s response after you send them an email to reschedule. With that you can have enough time to prepare and block your account. ✌️

Please, do you have the email address one can send them mail for rescheduling?

If you do, please help me. Block account money never even reach half like this.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chi123456: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gbolahan30:

"THEY WILL TELL U TO INFORM THEM WHEN U ARE READY"....lol...okay.....German Embassy in Lagos will say this!...Alright
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Damzellina: 5:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello Moses,

I'd advise yo check their website so you could have an holistic understanding of the whole proess .
Here's the link
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

****No idea

Contact the embassy through the contact form on their website
Give the a genuine reason why you want your appointment postponed.
Include the reference number on your appointment letter
Your full name
Address

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/visa-application-procedure/1504734

****You do not need to authenticate your documents for your interview

****Make sure you've funded your block account (100%) else you won't be attended to.

You can as well opt for sponsorship letter, it takes 7 to 8 weeks to get sponsorship letter now unlike last year when you can get it in a day.

I applied for mine in Feb and got it in April.

***Do not cancel your appointment make sure get a response from them first.

Good luck

bakmos:
Hi guys,

Moses

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbolahan30: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Chi123456:

"THEY WILL TELL U TO INFORM THEM WHEN U ARE READY"....lol...okay.....German Embassy in Lagos will say this!...Alright

Yes they do!! I know about three people that did this. Including me, I rescheduled my appointment and when I was ready I told them and I was given new date ✌️
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbolahan30: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:

Please, do you have the email address one can send them mail for rescheduling?

If you do, please help me. Block account money never even reach half like this.

Send to info: Info@lago.diplo.de

and copy:

info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de,
visa-backoffice@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de,
rk-visa12@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
I went for my interview today. And these are what I have for those who are having theirs soon:

1. If you book for master’s category B you can conveniently appear with bachelor admission. They don’t care.

2. Make sure you are prepared to convince the visa officer why the programme? Why the school? Why Germany?

3. If you have a master’s already please don’t present it again if you are going for bachelor or master’s degrees.

4. Arrange all your documents

5. Print your appointment mail

6. Go there on time (before 7:30am)

7. The current visa fee is 32,000 naira

8. Don’t be tensed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
tataiwo09:
I went for my interview today. And these are what I have for those who are having theirs soon:

1. If you book for master’s category B you can conveniently appear with bachelor admission. They don’t care.

2. Make sure you are prepared to convince the visa officer why the programme? Why the school? Why Germany?

3. If you have a master’s already please don’t present it again if you are going for bachelor or master’s degrees.

8. Don’t be tensed
I appreciate this information.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bakmos: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Damzellina:
Hello Moses,

I'd advise yo check their website so you could have an holistic understanding of the whole proess .
Here's the link
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

****No idea

Your full name
Address

****Make sure you've funded your block account (100%) else you won't be attended to.

You can as well opt for sponsorship letter, it takes 7 to 8 weeks to get sponsorship letter now unlike last year when you can get it in a day.

Good luck

Thanks for your suggestions. I do appreciate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bakmos: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Damzellina:
Hello Moses,

Here's the link

****No idea

Your full name
Address

Good luck

1. Please I would love to ask about accommodation contract. Don't I need it for the interview?

2. Just to confirm, the way I collected my Bsc transcript and My Diploma from my undergraduate school is the way it should be submitted at the German Embassy right?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Musicbox1: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
tataiwo09:

8. Don’t be tensed

Please can you give us a list of documents you took? And can i reach out to you personally? Best of luck
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Damzellina: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
1. You don't need proof of accommodation

2. Everything you need to know is in the link below

bakmos:

1. Please I would love to ask about accommodation contract. Don't I need it for the interview?

2. Just to confirm, the way I collected my Bsc transcript and My Diploma from my undergraduate school is the way it should be submitted at the German Embassy right?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
tataiwo09:

8. Don’t be tensed

God bless you for this information

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Musicbox1:

Please can you give us a list of documents you took? And can i reach out to you personally? Best of luck

https://nigeria.diplo.de/blob/2405376/7f33b0b9c583f389b7bddf5c4a55939f/student-visa-checklist-oct-2020-data.pdf
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrKcc: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hey Guys,
This German VISA forum is a very important support group for everyone try to get a german visa in Nigeria. From what I can see it has helped so many people, and there are so many knowledgable people here. But the only limitation I have with this forum is the fact that one cant easily access keywords regarding certain problems.
I'm proposing that in as much as we have this group, we should also have a telegram group that one can easily search for chats with specific keywords.
Below is the telegram group link:
/nggervisa
Feel free to join and send the link to fellow aspirants and alumni of the visa process, we need their wisdom and guidance.
Thank you

The link doesnt want to come out fully so just scan the bar code to enter the link for search for NIGERIAN GERMAN STUDENT VISA ENQUIRIES on telegram, its a public group

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Padme:

Which category are you please? CAT A OR B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please, is there anyone recently funded his Blocked Account through Form A?
Which bank did you use and how long did it take?
Sterling Bank has taken me one month already Still, no debit yet.

Kindly assist. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Divwake:
Please, is there anyone recently funded his Blocked Account through Form A?
Which bank did you use and how long did it take?
Sterling Bank has taken me one month already Still, no debit yet.

Kindly assist. Thanks

Brother, it is your money, just use black market. Look for someone in Germany that can do that for you. And it reflects within 5 hours
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
MrKcc:
Hey Guys,
This German VISA forum is a very important support group for everyone try to get a german visa in Nigeria. From what I can see it has helped so many people, and there are so many knowledgable people here. But the only limitation I have with this forum is the fact that one cant easily access keywords regarding certain problems.
I'm proposing that in as much as we have this group, we should also have a telegram group that one can easily search for chats with specific keywords.
Below is the telegram group link:
/nggervisa
Feel free to join and send the link to fellow aspirants and alumni of the visa process, we need their wisdom and guidance.
Thank you

The link doesnt want to come out fully so just scan the bar code to enter the link for search for NIGERIAN GERMAN STUDENT VISA ENQUIRIES on telegram, its a public group

Change the dot to “.” And remove the bracket for the
https://t(dot)me/nggervisa

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
tataiwo09:

Brother, it is your money, just use black market. Look for someone in Germany that can do that for you. And it reflects within 5 hours
Brother, the difference is much. Over 2 million Naira difference... Check it out na
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Decoding247: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good day ..please is the block account fee still 8640 euros ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Decoding247:
Good day ..please is the block account fee still 8640 euros ?
10,300+

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (722) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.