Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1158557 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by floxybba6: 1:40pm On Jun 21
[quote author=Makamatic post=130492914][/quote]
What did you fill as your intended duration of stay in germany? How many years gap dod you give?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by floxybba6: 1:45pm On Jun 21
Please who knows should inform me biko.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GodfreyOsondu: 3:45pm On Jun 21
People get Liberian permits to do appointment in Ghana but the issue is that the waiting list there is gradually growing. Senegal route is the most efficient but its far from home.

Makamatic:

Expain procedure bros
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mutantxcrypto: 4:29pm On Jun 21
Has anyone received AD recently. What month are they on?
dennison4luv:
Greetings to everyone one here it's been awhile, I didn't rum away from the forum but I have been busy with alot of this. Feel free to ask your questions

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:36pm On Jun 21
floxybba6:

What did you fill as your intended duration of stay in germany? How many years gap dod you give?

If your study is over 1 year, it's nearly irrelevant.
You can put the maximum number of days, 365/6.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 9:00pm On Jun 22
Hi everyone, pls I need your advice with accommodation in germany....I have been advised about the risk involved with getting and paying for accommodation online before seeing it...but I don't have any relative in Germany that I can stay with till I can even sort this whole accommodation issue...my city is dusseldorf...my school dormitory is fully booked for the semester already, I will highly appreciate if anyone can be of help atp

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 4:17pm On Jun 23
Alakeke01:
Hi everyone, pls I need your advice with accommodation in germany....I have been advised about the risk involved with getting and paying for accommodation online before seeing it...but I don't have any relative in Germany that I can stay with till I can even sort this whole accommodation issue...my city is dusseldorf...my school dormitory is fully booked for the semester already, I will highly appreciate if anyone can be of help atp

Temporarily look at a&o Hostel. Alternatively, search for Youth Hostels and if Catholic (though irrespective), find the KHG Hostel

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gerald45411: 2:16pm On Jun 24
Good morning guys!!!!! Please can you guys help me to navigate this, I have visa interview so I feel the VO may ask me how I intend paying my tuition fees given to the fact that my school is private. The contract agreement between me and the school said 452 euro every month, the payment starts 2nd month of study. Before I signed the contract, I emailed the embassy asking them for best way to proof my tuition availability during interview, however, their reply said they don't have a way to proof tuition. That they work with the agreement between me and the school. On the monthly payment, my sibling who is a registered nurse in the USA will be making the payment to the University's account every month. My question is, do he need to write to the embassy on that regard? If yes, what documents do you guys feel can accompany the letter from him. Thanks .

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gerald45411: 2:19pm On Jun 24
I have blocked the needed amount and paid for 4 semester student fee.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mashall: 3:45pm On Jun 24
Hello guys,

Please what is the update on AD. The last update here is that they stopped at September, 2022.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cesarr1: 5:07pm On Jun 24
village people ave follow me o
im doing computer science
im suppose to grad thois year and move to germany stu visa
im too good at python
but no i have 2 semester pending
damn.....
im feeling somehow
tho im in my mid 20s but im broke
my parent don too try for me
make me sef make them happy with cash when i land germany ...
b4 u go travel at least learn python django
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 9:06pm On Jun 24
Please people writing exam for DIT tomorrow, after registering with ProctorU, should I wait till tomorrow to login to the exam on the schools exam site?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by platypelloid: 3:40pm On Jun 25
Hello ,
I wish you the best in your proctor u test.
Pls Ensure that you have very efficiently fast internet connection for this test.

You should pre examine your computer if it is working perfectly as instructed in the email sent to you.

Be punctual for the test at least 10mins earlier.

Prepare your room so that the proctor can certifiy the environment drlevoid of malpractice.

I passed my exam few weeks ago.
Which course are you writing for?

Friend .All the best.
Ayo1011:
Please people writing exam for DIT tomorrow, after registering with ProctorU, should I wait till tomorrow to login to the exam on the schools exam site?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cherey: 4:08pm On Jun 25
Quick question:

For the proctor U exam, I was asked to pay $26. I don't have dollar at the moment, can the fee be paid in Naira equivalent?

platypelloid:
Hello ,
Pls Ensure that you have very efficiently fast internet connection for this test.

You should pre examine your computer if it is working perfectly as instructed in the email sent to you.

Prepare your room so that the proctor can certifiy the environment drlevoid of malpractice.

Friend .All the best.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by awesomely: 4:45pm On Jun 25
Hi distinguished senior colleagues.

Please I would like to know if the documents verification process is applicable to prospective PhD students for germany or only for family reunion visa applicants.

I just got PhD admission and I am about to apply under CAT A category for PhD students. I also checked through the visa checklist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by platypelloid: 6:41pm On Jun 25
Not that I know of brother man!
You need to pay this for the proctor u test

Cherey:
Quick question:

For the proctor U exam, I was asked to pay $26. I don't have dollar at the moment, can the fee be paid in Naira equivalent?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by A888Nny: 7:44pm On Jun 25
Hello Everyone, I was a follower of this Topic few years ago and I must say this forum helped me with my process starting from admission to visa to getting to germany and finding accommodation. I am well aware of the difficulty in getting an appointment date and someone is trying to help my brother secure an appointment but I need to confirm if the appointment letter is valid or not. Is there anyone here who received an appointment date later of recent. I will like to see it please. You can blur the details please. Is the Visa appointment date letter same as certification of document and opening of blocked account appointment ?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by nellystrong7(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25
You just stated that you are currently in Germany studying abi? If you went through the process of booking appointment, waiting on the queue, going for interview and finally getting the visum. If you actually passed through this process, check the mails embassy sent to you. Compare them with the letter you have now. It is same format.
[quote author=A888Nny post=1306561o Everyone, I was a follower of this Topic few years ago and I must say this forum helped me with my process starting from admission to visa to getting to germany and finding accommodation. I am well aware of the difficulty in getting an appointment date and someone is trying to help my brother secure an appointment but I need to confirm if the appointment letter is valid or not. Is there anyone here who received an appointment date later of recent. I will like to see it please. You can blur the details please. Is the Visa appointment date letter same as certification of document and opening of blocked account appointment ?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by nellystrong7(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25
You just stated that you are currently in Germany studying abi? If you went through the process of booking appointment, waiting on the queue, going for interview and finally getting the visum. If you actually passed through this process, check the mails embassy sent to you. Compare them with the letter you have now. It is same format. Unless you have an ulterior motive. It is nobody's business here if you have a contact that can get appointment date for people.
There is a standard communication channel the embassy uses to communicate Appointment Date(AD) and Approval Mail(AM) to VISA seekers. The email address embassy uses both ends with .de

A888Nny:
Hello Everyone, I was a follower of this Topic few years ago and I must say this forum helped me with my process starting from admission to visa to getting to germany and finding accommodation. I am well aware of the difficulty in getting an appointment date and someone is trying to help my brother secure an appointment but I need to confirm if the appointment letter is valid or not. Is there anyone here who received an appointment date later of recent. I will like to see it please. You can blur the details please. Is the Visa appointment date letter same as certification of document and opening of blocked account appointment ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by A888Nny: 9:50pm On Jun 25
nellystrong7:
You just stated that you are currently in Germany studying abi? If you went through the process of booking appointment, waiting on the queue, going for interview and finally getting the visum. If you actually passed through this process, check the mails embassy sent to you. Compare them with the letter you have now. It is same format. Unless you have another motive. It is nobody's business here if you have a contact that can get appointment date for people.

No sir. I am done with schooling. I did the process 5 years ago so I know there could be changes right now. I just want to confirm if the appointment date given to my brother is real because it was done by an agent.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25
A888Nny:
What you posted in the picture above is for "certification of documents" not student visa appointment. Anybody can get that in a few days. Any agent you use for Nigeria will just scam you 100%. The only reason your brother will get an appointment early is based on three criteria:

1. He has a first class from 2022 till date
2. He has a scholarship for his studies
3. He's going for a PhD program.

Anything outside that means that he falls under category B and has to wait for 21 months.

Read the reason for appointment you posted. It's for certification of documents not Study appointment

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by A888Nny: 10:11pm On Jun 25
Hannania:
What you posted in the picture above is for "certification of documents" not student visa appointment. Anybody can get that in a few days. Any agent you use for Nigeria will just scam you 100%. The only reason your brother will get an appointment early is based on three criteria:

Anything outside that means that he falls under category B and has to wait for 21 months.

Read the reason for appointment you posted. It's for certification of documents not Study appointment

Thank you so much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 10:27pm On Jun 25
platypelloid:
Hello ,

Friend .All the best.

Thank you for the wishes brother, the test was good Glory be to God, I wrote for Artificial Itelligence

As per allowing students to begin the degree program online
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 10:44pm On Jun 25
Cherey:
Quick question:

It's probably late, but whatever card you use needs to be an international card(Dollar card)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by platypelloid: 10:44am On Jun 26
Hello Boss
Thanks for your input.
Pls I will like to ask can I book visa appointment for October 2024 resumption?

What are the chances of getting a visa appointment date?

The school is tuition free though and it's a health related masters.
I'm not sure what the category of visa will be whether A or B

What can someone do about the visa appointment application as at this moment as I've passed all the admissions test interviews but expecting the offer.

Thank you in anticipation

Hannania:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by platypelloid: 10:46am On Jun 26
Why do you want to begin the course online pls??
Ayo1011:

Thank you for the wishes brother, the test was good Glory be to God, I wrote for Artificial Itelligence

As per allowing students to begin the degree program online
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 11:05am On Jun 26
Language is inevitably ur greatest asset in Germany.

Don't say u were not told, even in Nigeria, a German speaker has more hopes to leave.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 11:16am On Jun 26
platypelloid:
Hello Boss
Thanks for your input.
Pls I will like to ask can I book visa appointment for October 2024 resumption?

What are the chances of getting a visa appointment date?

The school is tuition free though and it's a health related masters.
I'm not sure what the category of visa will be whether A or B

What can someone do about the visa appointment application as at this moment as I've passed all the admissions test interviews but expecting the offer.

CAT A: Appointment date withing 2 weeks.

1. A first class from 2022 till date
2. Possession of scholarship for course of study
3. Program you're going for is a PhD program.

CAT B. Waiting time is 21 months presently

Any other thing outside CAT A falls here.

The only way to apply for October 2024 is to use a neighbouring West African country. You have to posses 6 months resident permit there to apply.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by platypelloid: 11:22am On Jun 26
Baba,May Jah bless for this insight.
But pls how does someone know?

Will visa category be written on admission letter?

Because for Courses like medicine and surgery, First class is not applicable but pass or fail?

So how do we know the categories here?

Hannania:

CAT A: Appointment date withing 2 weeks.

1. A first class from 2022 till date
2. Possession of scholarship for course of study
3. Program you're going for is a PhD program.

CAT B. Waiting time is 21 months presently

Any other thing outside CAT A falls here.

The only way to apply for October 2024 is to use a neighbouring West African country. You have to posses 6 months resident permit there to apply.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 12:39pm On Jun 26
platypelloid:
Why do you want to begin the course online pls??

I'm in Cat B,

It's over one year since I booked an appointment and I already blew money last year on another admission I could not meet up with.

Better to start online since they're not even near giving 2023 yet
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 12:41pm On Jun 26
platypelloid:
Baba,May Jah bless for this insight.
But pls how does someone know?

Will visa category be written on admission letter?

Because for Courses like medicine and surgery, First class is not applicable but pass or fail?

So how do we know the categories here?

No o, you'll know your Category by yourself, if you're not a first class student/PHD/scholarship student, you're CAT B. But very good point about Medicine, I never thought of that
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by platypelloid: 1:00pm On Jun 26
Thank you so much Boss

How do we find out about this category for medicine and surgery first degree

Thanks

Ayo1011:

No o, you'll know your Category by yourself, if you're not a first class student/PHD/scholarship student, you're CAT B. But very good point about Medicine, I never thought of that

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.