Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Read This If You Are Looking For A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This If You Are Looking For A Wife (281 Views)

If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Are Looking For A Wife by FROkoroMiss(f): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2020
WHAT YOU SHOULD PRAY FOR:
THE HEART OF A WIFE

I once heard a woman of God (actually three women of God) talk about the time when God told them to FOCUS on #praying for their #husbands
For one, God actually told her NOT to get a 9-5 job but to stay home, take care of her children and PRAY FOR HER HUSBAND as her #job

The second woman is much younger but after a particular season God said to her “I want to teach you how to be a #wife - stay here and PRAY FOR YOUR HUSBAND”. The third woman actually said that she saw results from #prayer so much at a time she would ask her husband for what promotion he wanted at the beginning of the year and she would pray it to LIFE for a deal that He would also increase her upkeep and #promote her money wise that year as a wife. Lol. But such CONFIDENCE in prayer that GOD WOULD ANSWER ME WHEN I PRAY FOR YOU AS YOUR WIFE!

I look at these stories and more I have seen and in my own personal experience too and I realize that PRAYING FOR MY HUSBAND AND INTERCEDING FOR HIM is a major part of my ASSIGNMENT AS HIS WIFE. One of the things the PREPARATORY CLASSES WE DID on how to be a wife last year did for me was to CHANGE MY HEART. I realized that I TRULY TRULY DESIRE THAT MY HUSBAND even succeeds MORE THAN I DO. I want to HELP HIM FULFILL HIS DESTINY and somehow that DESIRE HAS WRAPPED ME MORE THAN MY OWN DESIRE TO SEE MYSELF SUCEED. God said to me at the start of my March/April retreat, PRAY FOR ME TO GIVE YOU THE HEART OF W WIFE. I prayed and asked and also attended those wives classes we had where He said He would give us speedy preparations and HE DID IT FOR ME (if you want we can make the CDs from the class available for you). If you want to be a wife, as much as #prayersforyourfuturehusband Is GOOD it’s not to just get you married but to teach you one of the greatest assignments for a wife -TO HELP HER MAN SUCEED IN HIS CALLING and that includes PRAYING FOR HIM IN THE #MARRIAGE TOO!

For guys looking for wife, MAKE SURE THAT THIS IS IN THE HEART OF THE WOMAN YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED TO. It’s something ONLY GOD can do in her heart and YOU NEED IT! A woman who sees your failure as her failure and wants TO HELP YOU SUCEED IN YOUR DESTINY! That’s the first key and FIRST THING to check out for.

This woman yo want to get married to, DOES SHE HAVE THE HEART OF A WIFE FOR YOU?

Dear #husband,
When praying for your wife, you would have to PRAY FOR GOD TO MAKE WHAT I SAID IN THE FIRST POST happen in her heart for you!

She has to love you! Love your success! Love to HELP YOU GROW AND ACHIEVE WHAT GOD WANTS YOU TO ACHIEVE and she would have to love you enough to SPEND HOURS IN INTERCESSIONS pushing your #destiny in #prayer
If God can do this in a wife for a man HE IS SURELY A BLESSED MAN INDEED! *** To my sisters I am praying that God does this in your heart for your husband. #prayersforyourfuturehusband doesn’t end when you get married, God wants you to CONTINUE TO BE AN INTERCESSOR FOR THAT MAN’S DESTINY till he achieves all that God wants him to achieve with his life, till he takes charge over the earth, dominate and MULTIPLES IN MANY WAYS YOUR WORK ISN’T COMPLETE YET!
But this HELP in prayer for your husband’s destiny is SELFLESSNESS at its core and it’s ONLY GOD who can make this change in heart. Ask him to do it for you as a wife! Dear sister, pray for yourself too, for God to give you the HEART OF A WIFE. *** ***
Copies of #prayersforyourfuturehusband is stillavailable in both ecopies and hard copies. Call Winifred on 0908 247 2432 to order for your copies and also order on amazon kindle and paperback if you are outside Nigeria.
Direct link to order on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Prayers-Your-Future-Husband-Spirit-led/dp/1980881944

PS: the #Couple in picture is Modebe Gabriella Ifeoma such an amazing work God did on their marriage! Congrats sis? Go check out her YouTube page for all the deets on her she and her husband met and got married in 10 months! God is good! Congrats sis!

Link to YouTube video is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QngDPZQok2U

God bless you!

#love #thedayigetmarried #brides #marriage #KingdomMarriages #wives #relationship #godlymarriage

(1) (Reply)

Solve Premature Ejaculation And Increase Sex Drive With This Product / Pictures: Live pictures Direct from the Home of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Hurray Its Mother's Day In A Few Days Time What Do You Intend Gifting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.