Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel (25045 Views)

Traditional Rulers Well Grounded To Fight Insecurity – Ooni Tells Tinubu / Insecurity: We Don’t Want War, Not All Fulanis Are Bad – Ooni Tells Buhari / 2019: Don’t Betray Public Trust, INEC Tells Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2020
Rawtruth1:
If what I know about South West is what they are, they will betray themselves. Already, three governors were absent during the launching of the outfit

That's your wish though, it's not too hard to identify an Igbo person

7 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by naijazee2: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2020
Make they swear with OGUN shocked shocked grin
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2020
commendable. hope it is successful. let the sw governors think of linking sw states through speed trains. that would be real development.
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by ultimatekint(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2020
Buhari, cow the haters of cows. Please, please, please, come back for the 3rd term +
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Lovelies1: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2020
3rdavefarms:

Which house ? Which Anambra ? Are you sure that house was not built on shrine of Okija

no it was not build on Okija each houses we have for sale has its price and thus this one has its price

though it's a big compound

your choice depends on your money
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by livebyday(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2020
oyinkinola:
.....this is a lesson for those who cater, the west born with sage and never failed and their generation will never bit finger for any action done....Amotekun will proof it, am sure

What did I just read ? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Dpharisee: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2020
Igbos are not castigating the Yoruba nation for this laudable move, imagine the reaction when Igbos established BSS few years ago to protect their communities.
Restructuring means that all regions should be allowed to have state Police and not this proxy security outfits

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lovelies1:

no it was not build on Okija each houses we have for sale has its price and thus this one has its price

though it's a big compound

your choice depends on your money

Not planning to do any business with any Ibo guys , most of them are dubious so sorry to say so

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by technicallyrich(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Why do i have the felling they will take to their heels at the first real tension.
Oh na i remember that it is mostly kowards,dackstabbers and betrayals that were empolyed.
Let they use these opputrtunity and hunt in forest instead and use the meat and prepare amala and ewedu.
And they will still be paid their peanuts at the end of the month.
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by y3mi(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
ojoronopay:
To be honest. I believe to make these guys serious they should be allow to swear or take an oath with traditions so the gods can be against them and strike anyone of them dead when they want to involve their selves in any attrocities so that they can be different from our police forces if not it's just another SARs in the making.

But I do hope they don't compromise if they are well paid but an average Nigerian is greedy.
Hope you see the degree of mental brainwashing you've received, is god and God not the same pronounciation but you've been programmed to regard our ancestral deities as inferior hence 'god' but that of your Euro-arab slave masters as higher, hence denoted with capital 'G'. Let me ask you - all those top govt. officials running ruining things in Nigeria, since they've been swearing with bibool and kworan were Yahweh(Jehovah) & Allah lives, have they ever ceazed from corrupt practice, do you think it will be allowed if they we're to take same oath under any of the ancestral Gods? Answer, don't insult.
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Joseper(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Good ideal, i pray tout and agberos won't hijack the Amotekun the way they hijacked OPC
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Lovelies1: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
3rdavefarms:

Not planning to do any business with any Ibo guys , most of them are dubious so sorry to say so

why this statement what kind of parental upbringing do you have
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by lagdmark(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
seniormallam:
No rep from Lagos..........Tinubu problem is just 2023 ticket......because the Amotekun didnt go down well with bubu , Tinubu ask his boys not to show face.
Greed is his second name.
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rawtruth1:
If what I know about South West is what they are, they will betray themselves. Already, three governors were absent during the launching of the outfit
But you guys can lie for nothing. One of your people up there said Lagos didn’t send any rep. You say 3 governors absent. Must you lie in your life?

Seniormallam = Agba oponu

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by demitola(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rawtruth1:
You should keep your shit to yourself & bother more about the funny happenings in your own Osu Republic. You guys can't stop embarrasing yourselves online!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Lovelies1: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
3rdavefarms:

learn to have respect for your self and remove hate from your soul it only kills you while the rest of moves ahead

evil has no tribe neither is it accustomed to any one all I can see from your inquiry is a tribal bigot who has to grow up
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by isahsalee: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
These people are uniform outfits?, yet to see them in uniform.
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by T9ksy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

That's your wish though, it's not too hard to identify an Igbo person

Be ni o!

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by wirinet(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
Igbos are not castigating the Yoruba nation for this laudable move, imagine the reaction when Igbos established BSS few years ago to protect their communities.
Restructuring means that all regions should be allowed to have state Police and not this proxy security outfits
Why are you comparing grapes to grapefruit? You mean south east governors, traditional rulers and political leaders set up a security outfit and Yorubas people reacted negatively?
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Godwin2am(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
all I keep seeing are red pickup van everywhere, who are these personnel ? what's the mean of employment?__ let this amauthegun not be a means of extorting thes state money. my spirit is telling me that betrayal is around...somewhere within these group
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by petitejolie(f): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
South west are likely to betray other people but hardly demselves especially in this case and if oath is taken. If they were easterners now we can’t guarantee wat dey will do to demselves if Dey plenty ego should be involved.
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Legendguru: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jokers
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by HIGHSTAKE647: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
We give loans to Businesses and people that stay around lekki, vi, Ajah, lekki, jakande, Awoyaya , lakowe eleko we can give you upto (50m) in 3 working days kindly Check my signature for further enqiry
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Joel971: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Soon politicians will start to use them against other parties undecided undecided undecided
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:43am On Jan 11, 2020
Lovelies1:

learn to have respect for your self and remove hate from your soul it only kills you while the rest of moves ahead

evil has no tribe neither is it accustomed to any one all I can see from your inquiry is a tribal bigot who has to grow up

You are bitter by far from what I can deduced , if I may ask how old are you ? You didn’t have a big Brian to interpret my quotes , is it a crime to express my opinion Abi ofe soribu nii
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by Lovelies1: 4:21am On Jan 11, 2020
3rdavefarms:

You are bitter by far from what I can deduced , if I may ask how old are you ? You didn’t have a big Brian to interpret my quotes , is it a crime to express my opinion Abi ofe soribu nii

be wise in your speech and stop saying silly words,

And your quote is foolish
'Not planning to do any business with any Ibo guys , most of them are dubious so sorry to say so"
what stupid Brian do you have behind this speech if you are not planning why don't you keep quiet and act as if you never saw the comment or even the advert
Re: Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel by orisa37: 4:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Ashleyeniwin:
Amotekun: Don’t betray South-West, Ooni tells personnel

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has called on personnel of the Western Nigeria Security Network known as ‘Operation Amotekun’ not to betray the region on the ideals behind setting up the security outfit.

Ogunwusi stated this on Thursday in Ibadan during the launch of Amotekun by the governors of the South-West region.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Amotekun was evolved by the governors in the South-West region to complement the efforts of the Nigeria Police in tackling security challenges in the region.

The Ooni said that the governors in the region had done their best, adding that it was left for the personnel and the residents of the region to work together for the success of the security outfit.

“All the traditional rulers are in support, the Federal Government is not opposed to it, let all and sundry support it for peace to reign in the region.

“The success of this security outfit will be of benefit to the present generation and generations yet unborn,”he said.

The leader of the Yoruba World Congress, Prof. Banji Akintoye, said that the governors and the people of the region had risen up to the security challenge in the region.

“The people that will work in Amotekun are going to be trained properly by highly educated people for them to relate properly with the police and the army,” he said.

The National Public Relations Officer, Vigilante Group of Nigeria, Prof. Nelson Fashina, said that his personnel were properly qualified for the security outfit.

Fashina said that the group was capable of taking up the responsibilities of community policing as members were conversant with the terrain.

The governors present at the occasion were Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo and Seyi Makinde of Oyo while Osun and Ogun were represented by their deputies.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/amotekun-dont-betray-south-west-ooni-tells-personnel/amp/

VERY GOOD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint / Pictures From NNPP Campaign Rally In Bauchi / Nobody Can Stop Tinubu From Becoming Nigeria’s Next President — Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.