Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,099 members, 7,890,622 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Man Who Had Sex With Dog Before Killing It, Was Arrested After Used Condoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man Who Had Sex With Dog Before Killing It, Was Arrested After Used Condoms (1296 Views)

Girls sleeping with Dog for 1.5m. (video) / Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Had Sex With Dog Before Killing It, Was Arrested After Used Condoms by NationGist: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2020
The man named Boniface Mutuku Munyao, a middle-aged man from Kangundo in Machakos country of Kenya was arraigned before a Kangundo Magistrate’s court on Thursday January 9, for allegedly engaging in bestiality with a female dog before killing it.

The suspects last sexual act on the dog was Wednesday January 8, after which he strangled the animal wit ha rope. He was reportedly arrested after neighbours made a complaint of hearing the dog yelping at night.

Continue Reading: https://nationgist.com/index.php/2020/01/10/the-man-who-had-sex-with-dog-before-killing-it-was-arrested-after-used-condoms-were-found-at-the-scene/

1 Share

Re: The Man Who Had Sex With Dog Before Killing It, Was Arrested After Used Condoms by midehi2(f): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2020
Uwegbemen! shocked shocked
Re: The Man Who Had Sex With Dog Before Killing It, Was Arrested After Used Condoms by Birdeyeview: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2020
Kenyans with weird and absurds news are like 5&6
Re: The Man Who Had Sex With Dog Before Killing It, Was Arrested After Used Condoms by kiddkash(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2020
chai! is there any hole my people will not stick their JT into?
Re: The Man Who Had Sex With Dog Before Killing It, Was Arrested After Used Condoms by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2020
shocked

But i wonder why he used condom tho? undecided grin

I mean this man is mentally ill buy still he knows how to protect his d*ck unlike some men out there, they juz fvck every nunu they meet without any protection. Nawa ooo lipsrsealed
Re: The Man Who Had Sex With Dog Before Killing It, Was Arrested After Used Condoms by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

But i wonder why he used condom tho? undecided grin

I mean this man is mentally ill buy still he knows how to protect his d*ck unlike some men out there, they juz fvck every nunu they meet without any protection. Nawa ooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Had Sex With Dog Before Killing It, Was Arrested After Used Condoms by cRobo: 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Not surprised

Kenya

(1) (Reply)

Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! / [video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin / Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae” As He Shares Photos Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.