Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,759 members, 7,945,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 (27145 Views)

Tinubu May Announce New Minimum Wage On Workers’ Day / Seun Osewa Thought On Minimum Wage on twitter that got people talking! / Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by Kpartners: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
idonhammer:
Jubilation for 30k?Wey ordinary restorant attendant dey pocket 40k naira in Togo. Make una receive sense this 2020
Oga go and borrow sense, 30k is for level 1 step 1
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by medvolt: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
my Governor is always the best thank you your Excellency for making Ebonyi relevant

1 Like

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:
And Oyo Ibadan still can't pay ? It is well with afonjas
it's a propaganda.
I just called a friend working in Ebonyi Civil service and he said it's all lies that they've not even paid salaries sef.
Umahi paid December salaries during Xmas and the next salary they'll be expecting would be on February first week.

Ipob Should go and sit down with their propaganda.

immhotep lzaa

1 Like

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by endy69: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Make una dy, dy fight una selves while politicians dy unite dy loot us. Why is always Igbos against Yorubas? Yorubas against Igbos or Hausas? Hausas against Igbos or Yorubas? 30k minimum wage still little to celebrate in comparison to what other countries are paying. Abeg I no get time fight any persin over this selfish politicians, abeg I dy find work oo. I dy Abuja and if anyone go fit help whether you be Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba any person at all. Qualifications na BSc. Any town at all

1 Like

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by KarsanHughston: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
post=85676238:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for signing this bill into law.
Something the past thieves, criminals and looters couldn't do for 16 wasted years.
God punish them all.....along with every small thieves supporting the looters.
Enemies of the state.
[/s]
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by LLobiorah: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
it's a propaganda.
I just called a friend working in Ebonyi Civil service and he said it's all lies that they've not even paid salaries sef.
Umahi paid December salaries during Xmas and the next salary they'll be expecting would be on February first week.

immhotep lzaa

Jumping from one thread to another, on anything concerning South East, with your lies.

Jobless being.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by LLobiorah: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
donklin:
No wonder Ebonyians are usually backward. A new minimum wage that graduates with level 8/9 receives a monthly pay of #35,000, an increase from #30, 000 previously paid while a level 1 civil servants receives same #30, 000. Shame on u and ur likes to even have the mind to post it here and making the upcoming youths to believe that school/certificate in Nigeria (especially Ebonyi) is actually a SCAM.

Mr Civilized, well done o.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by LLobiorah: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
Eye service all for 2023 race. Where will Ebonyi get the money to pay the increment when their biggest industry is hawking at home and in the diaspora?

No be your eye service bros.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by Ubassy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Honestly, I must appreciate my governor, his excellency, Engr. Chief David Umahi, his doggardnes is worth emulating, am proud to be an Ebonyian

1 Like

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by tityboi: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
emmabest2000:
Jubilation ? For doing his normal job ? okay oooo cheesy

Where are you offloading this container?
Did you pay chairman before you started?

If I track that place, na 1.5million be your money.
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
post=85676238:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for signing this bill into law.
Something the past thieves, criminals and looters couldn't do for 16 wasted years.
God punish them all.....along with every small thieves supporting the looters.
Enemies of the state.

God bless you too
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by kayusely70(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Abalado:
And the so called chairman governors forum can't be a good example for others to do this too, but his busy juttle Abuja for his presidential ambition,,,, Ekiti has entered one chance I swear
He will be bitterly disappointed-a traitor and an ingrate.
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by zuto4u(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol.... Hahahaha u will continue to wonder
dawnomike:
I wonder where Ebonyi got all the money they spend on capital projects and they do not owe salaries... This their Governor is really performing wonders!!!
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by emmabest2000(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Where are you offloading this container?
Did you pay chairman before you started?

If I track that place, na 1.5million be your money.

waiting for u grin

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by LZAA: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
it's a propaganda.

immhotep lzaa

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
Eye service all for 2023 race. Where will Ebonyi get the money to pay the increment when their biggest industry is hawking at home and in the diaspora?
Dey make money from hawking, don't they?

Or has hawking been made a criminal offense?
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by alcapone662: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
IN ANAMBRA STATE, WE DIDN'T HAVE NLC AND TUC,WHILE THE GOVERNMENT OF ANAMBRA STATE KEEP ON PROMISING THE WORKERS UNTIL IGR IMROVE.WHEREAS THE GOVERNOR HAVE BE BOOSTING SINCE HE WILL BE THE FIRST TO PAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by BTCog: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
He is my Governor but I am still confused where gets all the money he uses for all the projects. He recently added about a thousand new political appointees and yet he is leading in the payment of the 30k minimum wage. One thing I know is that nobody will inflate contracts for him. He is an engineer, good in calculations and also owns a construction company, so knows the actual worth of any project

1 Like

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by mechanics(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Paying January salaries now is not a good idea, the money will finish even before the month ends.
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by colestephan86: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
dawnomike:
I wonder where Ebonyi got all the money they spend on capital projects and they do not owe salaries... This their Governor is really performing wonders!!!
Bro I am really surprised too, was in ebonyi recently, was really impressed with the work done, I served there and now there is a big difference

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by udy4luv88(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
hmmmm!! Gov. Udom Emmanuel... we are waiting for u ooooo
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by okpalaAnambra: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
Jealousy fooool ...you're so angry only our cursed Anambra is not doing well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by okpalaAnambra: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
maynation:
All these bloggers sef, which one is Ebonyians??
Let me educate you coconut head tongue tongue
Someone from
Abia= Abian
Anambra= Anambrarian

And

Ebonyi= Ebonyian tongue embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by 02Kebreal(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
maynation:
All these bloggers sef, which one is Ebonyians??

People from Ebonyi are called Ebonyians
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by achi4u(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
hope ur drunkard gov has pay ur state minimum wage?
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by OBUA12345: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
as poor as Ebonyi compare to rivers state, but still Wiki have not pay. God help us
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by achi4u(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
donklin:
No wonder Ebonyians are usually backward. A new minimum wage that graduates with level 8/9 receives a monthly pay of #35,000, an increase from #30, 000 previously paid while a level 1 civil servants receives same #30, 000. Shame on u and ur likes to even have the mind to post it here and making the upcoming youths to believe that school/certificate in Nigeria (especially Ebonyi) is actually a SCAM.
How do you feel calling a whole state 'backward people'? And the mod will not see this as a hate speech.

Cc OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by IduNaOba: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Of course they did
This akpako string o
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by maynation(f): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Let me educate you coconut head tongue tongue
Someone from
Abia= Avian
Anambra= Anambrarian

And

Ebonyi= Ebonyian tongue embarassed

This is the whackest nonsense anyone has ever come up with.cheesy
Re: Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 by Okoronkwow(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Is a lie, capital one or the so called minimum wage is paid to empty workers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity: FG, Labour Agree To Cut Price By N10.20 Per Kwh, For 3 Months / Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead / Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.