Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . (946 Views)

Some African Proverbs / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by victor2008(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2010
I was sleeping and my wife was sprinkling water on me,but i was pretending to be asleep what should i do i'm confused
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by stranger: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2010
Keep sleeping!
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by sizzlers(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2010
may be its HOLY WATER she is been protective.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by oderemo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2010
Eh Old boy,
are u sure u r not bed wetting? It does happen.,u know.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by obowunmi(m): 2:17am On Dec 06, 2010
Victor, how old are you ? 12 ?
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by tpludosen: 5:23am On Dec 06, 2010
IT may be she don't want to loose u for any girl, dats why she's sprinkling water on u for protection
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by LKRavitz(m): 5:31am On Dec 06, 2010
LMAO @ stranger.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by amurx(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2010
welcum back 4rm dreamland. dis is real world
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2010
stranger:

Keep sleeping!

Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by Vindy: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2010
Sprinkle her back, you get back to sender.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2010
Stop joking naa. The OP needs opinions.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
How would you know your wife is doing African JaZZ on you, that is a tough one cos they usually find out when the JaZZ expires and is not renewed.
Unless f'course you too are well jaZZed up with early-warning detector. anf if you have that then you are a womanizer and deserve to be JazZed down. IMHO grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by Phate07(m): 5:10am On Dec 15, 2010

Poster, are sure you were not bed wetting? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by adamsN: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2010
You killed ur chance 2 kno d truth by pretendin 2 b asleep. You should v woken up, then her reaction will lead U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . by afangide(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
you guys should stop commenting trash, if u don't know what to say why not keep ur mouths in your pocket .Victor ask ur wife what she meant and make some enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Count Your Blessings! What Have You Lost Or Gained Via Nairaland? / Breaking News: Police And Robbers Gun Shootout in Osun State / Where To Buy Dumb Bells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.