Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,874 members, 7,962,849 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

How Cynthia Morgan (madrina) Rise To Fame - Fameinhistory.com.ng - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Cynthia Morgan (madrina) Rise To Fame - Fameinhistory.com.ng (1122 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Cynthia Morgan (madrina) Rise To Fame - Fameinhistory.com.ng by Fameinhistory: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Cynthia Morgan biography

Cynthia Morgan, now Madrina, is a Nigerian born songwriter and singer. Her music is a fusion of pop, hip hop, dancehall and rap.

Read more:
https://fameinhistory.com.ng/cynthia-morgan/

1 Share

Re: How Cynthia Morgan (madrina) Rise To Fame - Fameinhistory.com.ng by Litigant(f): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2020
I love love CM, whatever happened to her, I dunno. I really pray CM bounce back and not the Madrina she's doing upandan.
Before she left, she and Burna were on the same level, now see him.
She left music almost at her prime
Re: How Cynthia Morgan (madrina) Rise To Fame - Fameinhistory.com.ng by IamPatriotic(m): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2020
OP, has she paid her Landlord her rent arrears of three years and hope she has also reduce her smoking? I wish her well if she decides to retry her luck with music.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case / Stefflondon Celebrate Burna Boy After The Grammy Award Loss / Dad Spends 18 Hours Setting Up Hot Tub In Living Room (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.