Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,929,000 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma (8177 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by odinson1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:
This story can't be true grin

Hypocrite

If it were a girl being raped now,all hell would have broken loosep

1 Like

Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by odinson1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:
This story can't be true grin

Hypocrite

If it were a girl being raped now,all hell would have broken loose
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by luminouz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
tobechi74:

You are too knowledgeable in sexuality affairs. I suspect yo. Na you teach Dem���

Yinmu
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. businessmagnet
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! ogoing
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. familiesonline
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by naijadrivablog: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
What did I just read

6some went bad sad
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by adecz: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin

⏩⏩ What a lazy biology teacher!! angry angry angry

⏩⏩⏩Abeg, make una give the gehls my
phone number, I dey teach biology too &
with special emphasis on practicals in
human reproduction. wink wink wink wink��

➡▶ Reach me on 080 419 00 419✨✨✨
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. dmoz
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by modsAREuselesss: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
luminouz:

And you think you are strong abi?

Five highly sexed girls raping you while sick is a death sentence bro. If you were healthy,you still have a chance,albeit a small one
bro girls cant Bleep you to death. at a point the dick wont stand. what happend here is that they murdered him for reasons we dont know.
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. I know it very well that if anyone visits your blog, then he/she will surely revisit it again. a-z business finder
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hey, I am so thrilled I found your blog, I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and all round interesting website. Please do keep up the great work. I cannot be without visiting your blog again and again. fyple
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. onlinecentro
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. linktrader
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by illicit(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
I don't understand....
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by illicit(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Biology teachers can teach nonsense tho....undecided
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. mamma
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. best online pals recertification
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... best online pals recertification
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by lamaooo(m): 12:19am On Dec 18, 2020
asadkhatri627:
thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. linktrader
PLS WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by todugo(m): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Where are them Feminists now is the time to protest against rape, women are not only the victims
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by Tlov01: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Na wao
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. vaspba
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. businesses in the uk
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. listoid
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. b99
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. iformative
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. urlm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Cut His Throat They Still Cut His Forehead - Blackaxe And Vikings - PHOTOS / Two Patients Cought Having Sex In The Hospital / PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.