Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,316 members, 7,929,004 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma (8180 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! local businesses
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by sharjeelbhai: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
If more people that write articles involved themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. I have learned too many things from your article. b2bco
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by ojuu4u(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:

Wrong again!!!

These chicks will wake the peninsula up. I heard a story where the girls used champagne/chelsea dey gin to suck the flaccid dick when the guy was too tired to fuq. The diickk stood up and they ended up raping him to death. That's a healthy guy o...not to talk of a sick one.

Capital lie! Except if they injected or give him drug to swallow, after 1st or 2nd nothing they can do. The story itself is pure lie, just to get traffic
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
At DaycareSeekers, we got you covered! We bring you all the trusted daycare facilities, nannies, and babysitters in one place so that you can find the best within ... Babysitting
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this! نورد
Re: Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma by asadkhatri627: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2020
You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared.Bridgend Emergency Lighting Installation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Cut His Throat They Still Cut His Forehead - Blackaxe And Vikings - PHOTOS / Two Patients Cought Having Sex In The Hospital / PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.