Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,008 members, 7,949,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (2726 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? by Omar09(m): 3:00am On Jan 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
if reverse were the case, you guys will come for my head.
Michellekabod2 hope you are taking note.

It's OK

It's OK

Did you not see where I wrote "Oh n BTW, expect same from her"?
Re: What Do I Do? by Tensteel412: 3:02am On Jan 15, 2020
I feel she will clap back and let you guys settle from there. Beg all you can and try to understand her more. Cos like the say, man smart but women smarter
Re: What Do I Do? by sonmvayina(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
so if they ask you to dip your hands in fire you will dip? You took heed to her permission because you seemed to gain from it .
Let the side chick go and fight to win back your wife love and trust

Thanks.. All ready in the process.
Re: What Do I Do? by MuttleyLaff: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2020
sonmvayina:
I have never been in a relationship where I had to beg my girlfriend for sex, in fact they always did the asking.. So when I got married I told my wife, I don't know to beg, and that if she says no, I won't disturb her.

So for almost 2 weeks in June last year, she kept saying no, no, no.. So one day I told her.. "if you hear say I get girlfriend for outside no jealous oh".. She said no she won't "... husband wey no get girlfriend, nah man e be?".. So I told her thank you..
. I met a lovely girl at the ATM in uniben campus two days later, she did not mind, I was married, we meet at a guest house close to oluku, for regular sex, her riding nah die..

I just stopped picking her call this year, when she told me last December she has fallen in love with me..
My wife saw our chat and was upset, so I told her she was the one who pushed me...
How do I make things right with my wife..?
First and foremost, you can both make things right for each other, by you both, go for counselling. It is OK to ask for help. Every storm runs out of rain. Forgive yourselves for your each other's faults and/or your each other's mistakes, get your home back in order and just move on.

Secondly, which actually, with hindsight, you should have done, is to know your wife, lol. Know your wife, is not just that infamous 40 seconds thing. It is a 365 24 7 lifetime of the marriage verb thing, to always be doing. You should have found out why your missus was closing the lid on the honeypot. Could she be finding the thing painful and not pleasurable ni? Thrush or yeast infection etcetera, giving pain down there for her, hmm? Or maybe you're the "wham bam thank you maam" type with your missus, but not when with this your casual rodeo cowgirl, lol. Maybe, if you've been making madam squirm and writhe in ecstasy, she'll know what she's missing and not want deny herself of your great between the sheets loving skills, lol. Ọrẹ, nwanne, search for the smoking gun, even sef, there's no smoke without fire nah.

sonmvayina:
I don't plan to do that, I already have one baby mama
I dont think you really know what "baby mama" means. If you are still married to your missus and have kid(s) with her, then she isnt a "baby mama" to you

Michellekabod2:
so if they ask you to dip your hands in fire you will dip?
Depends on whats to gain from doing it, lol.

Michellekabod2:
You took heed to her permission because you seemed to gain from it
So its OK to throw him under the bus then, hmm?

Michellekabod2:
Let the side chick go...
I support this without demur

Michellekabod2:
fight to win back your wife love and trust
There is no love and trust lost in the marriage, he even said he's confident his missus wont enter into casual sexual relationships, so what needs getting done, is fight, to win back sanity in the marriage. Marriage is not an easy thing, it really and truly isnt something that's easy. We are imperfect human beings and great marriages, isnt about a perfect couple coming together, but rather is about how imperfect couples learn to enjoy each other's differences, discovered out from revealing themselves to each other

Women find it easy to love, as to love, to start with, is in their DNA make up. It is the respect of a husband that they easily can lose. This is why wives are adjudged to respect their husband(s), lol. sonmvayina, just needs to fight to win the respect from his wife back, period, lol.

PS: I this time admire sonmvayina's honesty, frankness, guarded openness and telling it like it is
Re: What Do I Do? by sonmvayina(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Still on the matter on what do I do.. For 4 weeks now my wife will bring out 2-3 dresses for me to iron for her to go to church and she has ended up wearing a different dress altogether on each Sunday... Today she brought two.. I refused.. Sighting her previous behavior... Am I in order?
Re: What Do I Do? by Clinghton: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Seems like your wife supports open marriage

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by sonmvayina(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Noooo....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Trust My Fiancé. Do I Have A Problem? / Pics Man Grabs Lady Naked Boob's In Photoshot / Lady Killed Her Boyfriend Then Had Sex With Her Dad And Married Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.